Rep Points

Serious Shit Going Down In New Mexico. Cartel Murder State Trooper. Video

Be sure to watch till the very end when they catch & execute the scumbag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn, shit's gettin' crazy out there......

More newly release video. Nice shootin'!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Who were the guys in plain clothes and med bags?

That's some fucked up shit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice controlled firing right there!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

These videos need to be shown to the idiots in theses Democrat run cities who think De-funding the police, or making them work the streets without a weapon is a reasonable idea. What would all of the George Floyd lovers have to say about these videos? Oh damn.... that's right.... these weren't white cops shooting black suspects so it doesn't fit the Democrat narrative. No one will ever hear a thing about these incidents. Our brave men and women police officers face the risk of being shot in the face every time they pull somebody over. Cops should not have to fear doing their jobs and protecting themselves. I'm afraid there will soon be increasing cases of police officers being killed on duty because they will all be so afraid to "react" when situations escalate. Law and order needs to be returned in this country....soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    570 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    These videos need to be shown to the idiots in theses Democrat run cities who think De-funding the police, or making them work the streets without a weapon is a reasonable idea. What would all of the George Floyd lovers have to say about these videos? Oh damn.... that's right.... these weren't white cops shooting black suspects so it doesn't fit the Democrat narrative. No one will ever hear a thing about these incidents. Our brave men and women police officers face the risk of being shot in the face every time they pull somebody over. Cops should not have to fear doing their jobs and protecting themselves. I'm afraid there will soon be increasing cases of police officers being killed on duty because they will all be so afraid to "react" when situations escalate. Law and order needs to be returned in this country....soon.
    How uncivilized. You really need to catch up with the times. The world runs on rainbows and unicorn smiles now. Where have you been?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,085 Posts
    Rep Points

I saw this video like 3 weeks ago.

whereís the outrage?!??

open borders, no minority arrests, we need more democrat voters!!!! Arrrggghh durpa Durpa duuuuuurrrrr.... kill whitey!!!!!! And apparently light skinned Hispanic folks!!!!! Duuuurrrr

p.s.

i fucking hate democrats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    221 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím at a loss for words..... you just never know do you?
    This type of shit should never happen first of all but letís face it obviously it does.

Now Iím NOT LET ME REPEAT IM NOT SAYING THE COP DESERVED THIS.....BUT that is a bullshit reason to pull someone over because the windows are and Iíll use his words in the video ďalittle to darkĒ those are his words. Now if youíve ever been pulled over for this like I have itís a bullshit reason and all they are doing is looking for a reason to fuck with you. They are hoping you are doing some fucked up shit and this time the dumbass in the truck happen to actually be an idiot....

Anyway I feel horrible for the cop and his family.. nothing is gonna make this better. I just wish someday we can figure out a way to stop judging people. This craziness has to stop....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,085 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Itís all part of the democrats (kkk) plan. To get people riled up .... to make cops live in fear. So youíll be actually seeing way more situations where violent criminals and even non violent criminals are murdered at a much higher level... because there will be less law enforcement, more diversity hires (which we know isnít an effective strategy) and much more fear from both citizens and Leoís.

this is how it works.

democrats = kkk

theyíve literally always been. Somehow, theyíve lured their perceived enemies right into their trap.

itís astounding...

we live in the twilight zone.

plus, less cops means more ACTUAL social Justice... where violent criminals and gangs .... meet country folks... with bigger guns, and much more accurate sights.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

This happened way back in February???

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Itís all part of the democrats (kkk) plan. To get people riled up .... to make cops live in fear. So youíll be actually seeing way more situations where violent criminals and even non violent criminals are murdered at a much higher level... because there will be less law enforcement, more diversity hires (which we know isnít an effective strategy) and much more fear from both citizens and Leoís.

this is how it works.

democrats = kkk

theyíve literally always been. Somehow, theyíve lured their perceived enemies right into their trap.

itís astounding...

we live in the twilight zone.

plus, less cops means more ACTUAL social Justice... where violent criminals and gangs .... meet country folks... with bigger guns, and much more accurate sights.

The "Actual social justice" part sounds great! I like your positive attitude towards the situation.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

" Sir, the reason I pulled you over is your windows look a little dark. I know this is a civil equipment possible violation, but I'm gonna need you to step out of the vehical, and with any luck we can turn this into a felony "

Oh shit , did I say that out loud ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

How do you think the people calling for abolishing the police would fare in a society without police ? Not too fucking well. Want to see what a society without police looks like? Itís most of Africa in current day. The ones who are most violent with guns ride around in gangs taking what the want and killing, raping, or maiming anyone who tries to stop them. Thatís real folks.
    I donít like the thought of Of a lawless kill or be killed society, but I sure as shit know those progressive, gender fluid, safe space holding fucks would like it a whole lot less.
    Are you willing and capable to fight to the death to feed and protect your family? If not you you should probably support law an order

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree because I have also been on the radar and pulled over for tint hoping to find something. I do believe it's a bs reason especially to get someone out of the car but I don't think the cop deserved death.
    And let's be honest, police nor anyone else wants problems with the cartel. They're killed a friend of mine over $100. There are some willing to do anything for the $.
    I saw a write up not long ago where the Mexican army tried to get one of Chapo's sons. The cartel fought the army until they retreated. they aren't playing around as I'm sure you all know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    524 Posts
    Rep Points

Thereís a few idiots here who want to bitch about the cop trying to find a reason like the window tint. Did you watch the video? Who do you think the guys who ran up instantly after the officer got shot was? They had been watching this guy and had a warrant out for him for dealing and trafficking drugs, I forgot which agency it was but they basically sent this poor guy out to try to bring him into custody without a huge scene because they were afraid he would get violent. Kind of sacrificed this officer because they didnít want to shoot it out with him if they served a warrant at his house.