Uncle Z


Touch down

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61

Thread: Touch down

  1. #46
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Such a classic ! Imagine Some Provi added ! Woo hoo!

    Max
    I've never used be4 just dbol or just test alone

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  2. #47
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,581

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,371
    Thanked in
    10,586 Posts
    Rep Points
    701396079

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot View Post
    I've never used be4 just dbol or just test alone

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with that ! Itís a workiní!!

    Max

  3. #48
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sorry not posting up theses past few days
    My mom is in the icu pressing charges against her care taker stealing her ss income and abuse and neglect its a shit show thanks 4 the understanding will be posting up new pics by Friday

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,581

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,371
    Thanked in
    10,586 Posts
    Rep Points
    701396079

    Sending well wishes and prayer

    Max

  5. #50
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,956
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,817
    Thanked in
    1,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146840476

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot View Post
    Sorry not posting up theses past few days
    My mom is in the icu pressing charges against her care taker stealing her ss income and abuse and neglect its a shit show thanks 4 the understanding will be posting up new pics by Friday

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

    WOW, we went threw that with my grandma and her care taker. Those ppl are usually theirs and looking for your loved ones pocket books.

  6. #51
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've already done filed criminal charges abusive charges cruelty to senior citizens you name it I've done it yesterday and today is just another day dealing with it Is how could someone steal and neglect a senior citizen I don't understand that person's lucky they're not a man because I wanna fuck them up

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,188

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    547
    Thanked in
    424 Posts
    Rep Points
    624698757

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot View Post
    I've already done filed criminal charges abusive charges cruelty to senior citizens you name it I've done it yesterday and today is just another day dealing with it Is how could someone steal and neglect a senior citizen I don't understand that person's lucky they're not a man because I wanna fuck them up

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Good for you brother.
    Child abuse and senior abuse are total bullshit. People with out compassion have no place having kids or caring for our senior generation. Prays going out for your mom.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #53
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Good for you brother.
    Child abuse and senior abuse are total bullshit. People with out compassion have no place having kids or caring for our senior generation. Prays going out for your mom.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks brother this past few days have been fucked up..

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    WOW, we went threw that with my grandma and her care taker. Those ppl are usually theirs and looking for your loved ones pocket books.
    Thanks again brother its been a read bad few days..

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,956
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,817
    Thanked in
    1,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146840476

    Clear your box brother

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Clear your box brother
    Just did

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    XOTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,904

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,956
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,817
    Thanked in
    1,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2146840476

    I have a bottle of that test 500 for a rainy day. Iím glad itís treating you well.

  13. #58
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just want to say thank you for the opportunity that you gave me to do this post unfortunately there were some incidents with my mother that brought me away from Posting. She did pass away I took these pictures this morning Thank you again for this opportunity.

  14. #59
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,581

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,371
    Thanked in
    10,586 Posts
    Rep Points
    701396079

    Quote Originally Posted by Sixshot View Post
    I just want to say thank you for the opportunity that you gave me to do this post unfortunately there were some incidents with my mother that brought me away from Posting. She did pass away I took these pictures this morning Thank you again for this opportunity.
    God Bless Her and your Family! You look real good!

    Max
    Sorry for your loss

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Sixshot's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    1,010

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    430
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    424
    Thanked in
    236 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    God Bless Her and your Family! You look real good!

    Max
    Sorry for your loss
    Thanx brother

Similar Threads

  1. Touch down
    By iron_beard42 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums