T bol log

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: T bol log

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Kettle bells feeling light , opponents on the mats feeling weak, recovery feeling fast, cardio feeling good, oil pinking very smooth zero pip

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,860 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís awesome brother. My buddy
    is using it as well and said itís 10x better then the oral version, and works faster as well. He said he doesnít get the back from he usually gets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight is staying solid at 229, i look denser and more vascular. Had some really hard train g days last week, took yesterday off for some recovery and hit it this morning hard and intense

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Been working long hours all weekend so havenít been on the mats, but I have been getting up early to the the kettle bells. My kettle bell routine is going really well , actually did more reps that I usually do during my emom but I did notice I was sweating more than usual and also a bit winded. Both could be coincidental because I felt strong the whole time. Iíve never seen anything about tbol and increased sweat, probably just because I was pushing the reps.
    Looking & feeling full , dense and vascular on 2500ish calories!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,913 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Been working long hours all weekend so havenít been on the mats, but I have been getting up early to the the kettle bells. My kettle bell routine is going really well , actually did more reps that I usually do during my emom but I did notice I was sweating more than usual and also a bit winded. Both could be coincidental because I felt strong the whole time. Iíve never seen anything about tbol and increased sweat, probably just because I was pushing the reps.
    Looking & feeling full , dense and vascular on 2500ish calories!
    Kettlebell training is something I would like to get a little more in depth training knowledge of. I use a heavy one for kettle bell squats and different holds. They have adjustable sets but I like the solid ones. It will be a while but I will get more as I go . Sweating and PEDs seem to be like kissing cousins ! Lol.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost 2 weeks of the daily pins, and other than a bacne attack that came and went, this compound is very nice! My weight is about the same, but my shoulders and arms are really poppin and vascular. My endurance is great, mood good, and Iím training hard and smashing dudes on the mats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

eight was 227 this morning , so a few lb reduction with just keeping diet steady and training hard , plus introducing this compound .
    Iím definitely looking bigger , but weight is down. My chest , delts and arms have a pumped look pretty much around the clock.

As stated the main purpose of this log was the performance enhancing, but boy, the pumped look ainít bad.

Endurance is good, recovery is good, general mood good, strength good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Thatís awesome brother. My buddy
    is using it as well and said itís 10x better then ki the oral version, and works faster as well. He said he doesnít get the back from he usually gets.

So far I would say so. Iíve always had some lethargy and high blood pressure with orals , with this I havenít had any lethargic feeling and felt my bp high just once and have been feeling really good since . The zero pip makes it no big deal for the daily pins..., and get to be easier on the liver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta few training injuries right now, but now that my blood levels feel really stable with this compound Iím feeling really good. Have some vascularity in my delts and quads that werenít there 2 weeks ago. Iím not having any negative side effects as of now, muscle soreness from training is almost non existent which is exactly what I was hoping for

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,860 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    So far I would say so. Iíve always had some lethargy and high blood pressure with orals , with this I havenít had any lethargic feeling and felt my bp high just once and have been feeling really good since . The zero pip makes it no big deal for the daily pins..., and get to be easier on the liver
    I usually get the above mentioned from taking orals of every caliber. Every time I use pre-workout injectables I feel great. There definitely on another level but the pinning everyday trade off sucks.
    Are usually pre-fill pens for a week at a time to not miss daily dosing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    I usually get the above mentioned from taking orals of every caliber. Every time I use pre-workout injectables I feel great. There definitely on another level but the pinning everyday trade off sucks.
    Are usually pre-fill pens for a week at a time to not miss daily dosing.
    Thatís what Iíve been doing, and with this thin oil using an insulin pin itís painless and takes literally less than a minute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

Just an update on my diet :
    Intermittent fasting 365 days a year 16:8, with a well balance , moderate diet. Lots of lean proteins, veggies, brown rice, quinoa, avocado. Minimal dairy & red meat. For me maintaining this has been relatively easy, and the daily fasting allows me a bit more leeway with the food, I just try and keep things moderate, donít feel a need to cheat too often , and luckily I donít have a sweet tooth. The fasting does allow me to enjoy a savory meal at a restaurant and not feel bad about it. I have had body dysmenorrhea and unhealthy binge/starve patterns that have been very physically and mentally unhealthy, but I have found my groove and been on this path for 16 months pretty easily and made incredible progress (41 lbs down and added lean mass) on minimal peds

Also, I took a few days off for some travel, away international so couldnít bring the injection tool. I got a lot of complements on my physique which was awesome ! I also stuck to the above diet, and weighed in a few pounds heavy this morning which I attribute to the food which is saltier and more oils than I usually eat. I also drank alcohol which is probably bloating me, but I donít think I gained any fat , just some water weight which should come off pretty quick.

Back on the daily pinning this morning, was a 4 day interruption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    Rep Points

All right ... so I took a 4 day break when I traveled out of country for vacation, after 2 days back on, same back pimples break out as when I started ! They came and went after a few days in the beginning, anticipating that this will happen again. Other than that feeling good, lean and big and strong , training hard and long

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,860 Posts
    Rep Points

I canít wait to see some update photos.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts