Unclezís inject TBOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Almost 2 weeks of the daily pins, and other than a bacne attack that came and went, this compound is very nice! My weight is about the same, but my shoulders and arms are really poppin and vascular. My endurance is great, mood good, and Iím training hard and smashing dudes on the mats

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,931 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Almost 2 weeks of the daily pins, and other than a bacne attack that came and went, this compound is very nice! My weight is about the same, but my shoulders and arms are really poppin and vascular. My endurance is great, mood good, and Iím training hard and smashing dudes on the mats
    Once that backne comes it goes if you are on top of it, glad you got rid of it.. I use heavy duty ultra dawn dish soap to kill that sh*t when it comes. works each time.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,121 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you think you'd do better in the 205lb LHWT class at 6"1f ? Most UFC guys are in the 185lb at that height.
    Last edited by REHH; 05-04-2021 at 12:50 AM.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Wickr: ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Do you think you'd do better in the 205lb LHWT class at 6"1f ? Most UFC guys are in the 185lb at that height.
    Probably, but Iím 38 years old, work full time, got kids, wife, and training and competition is my hobby. I was in the super heavy weights around 265lbs, and have lost 40lbs, so being this weight is definitely a major improvement. If I was younger and had more time to train and commit , then 205 would probably be much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Weight was 227 this morning , so a few lb reduction with just keeping diet steady and training hard , plus introducing this compound .
    Iím definitely looking bigger , but weight is down. My chest , delts and arms have a pumped look pretty much around the clock.

As stated the main purpose of this log was the performance enhancing, but boy, the pumped look ainít bad.

Endurance is good, recovery is good, general mood good, strength good

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,931 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CAhardcore View Post
    Weight was 227 this morning , so a few lb reduction with just keeping diet steady and training hard , plus introducing this compound .
    Iím definitely looking bigger , but weight is down. My chest , delts and arms have a pumped look pretty much around the clock.

As stated the main purpose of this log was the performance enhancing, but boy, the pumped look ainít bad.

Endurance is good, recovery is good, general mood good, strength good
    Hey man this sounds like you're making great progress, don't worry about those numbers on the scale they don't mean shit really. They can move in any direction at any given time, it could be from sodium intake, and it could be from other things in your diet. Let the mirror do all the talking. Heck, you can lose five to seven more pounds and still look fuller and bigger than before, you never know. Or it can go the other way you can gain five or seven pounds and not look as good.
    It's all about nutrition partitioning and what your body is doing with the nutrients at the same time letting the tools/drugs assist the process along the way.
    Keep plugging away man. And enjoy the pumps all day it's a great feeling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Gotta few training injuries right now, but now that my blood levels feel really stable with this compound Iím feeling really good. Have some vascularity in my delts and quads that werenít there 2 weeks ago. Iím not having any negative side effects as of now, muscle soreness from training is almost non existent which is exactly what I was hoping for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Just an update on my diet :
    Intermittent fasting 365 days a year 16:8, with a well balance , moderate diet. Lots of lean proteins, veggies, brown rice, quinoa, avocado. Minimal dairy & red meat. For me maintaining this has been relatively easy, and the daily fasting allows me a bit more leeway with the food, I just try and keep things moderate, donít feel a need to cheat too often , and luckily I donít have a sweet tooth. The fasting does allow me to enjoy a savory meal at a restaurant and not feel bad about it. I have had body dysmenorrhea and unhealthy binge/starve patterns that have been very physically and mentally unhealthy, but I have found my groove and been on this path for 16 months pretty easily and made incredible progress (41 lbs down and added lean mass) on minimal peds

Also, I took a few days off for some travel, away international so couldnít bring the injection tool. I got a lot of complements on my physique which was awesome ! I also stuck to the above diet, and weighed in a few pounds heavy this morning which I attribute to the food which is saltier and more oils than I usually eat. I also drank alcohol which is probably bloating me, but I donít think I gained any fat , just some water weight which should come off pretty quick.

Back on the daily pinning this morning, was a 4 day interruption

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Great log so far.... I really want to try this injectable Tbol. I just finished running some orally which was my first ever oral. I actually loved the results. I kept a good full, pumped look around the clock like you mentioned. But everything I'm reading says the bioavailability of the injectable is much better..... so basically getting more bang for your buck....This is definitely at the top of my list to try. Good luck on the matts bro! And I plan to continue following this log.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Great log so far.... I really want to try this injectable Tbol. I just finished running some orally which was my first ever oral. I actually loved the results. I kept a good full, pumped look around the clock like you mentioned. But everything I'm reading says the bioavailability of the injectable is much better..... so basically getting more bang for your buck....This is definitely at the top of my list to try. Good luck on the matts bro! And I plan to continue following this log.
    Bro I can tell you from my experience that it is much better than oral tbol was for me. 12.5mg injection daily feels more like 50mg of oral! Also, I believe I mentioned above somewhere that oral tool, pretty much any oral, always gave me some lethargic feeling and high blood pressure. Not having that with this. Also zero pip and small injection with an insulin pin makes this a quick easy process

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

All right ... so I took a 4 day break when I traveled out of country for vacation, after 2 days back on, same back pimples break out as when I started ! They came and went after a few days in the beginning, anticipating that this will happen again. Other than that feeling good, lean and big and strong , training hard and long