High dosed products and pain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah good luck. It is my belief there aren't many that can handle the high concentration stuff and I am one of those people.
    Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    My buddy at gym told me he tried tried a 500mg test shot and he busted out his old crutches from years ago. We will see if Iím able to HANDLE the pain when I try one shot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Rep Points

I have test E 400 from JP and test C 400 from Dutch. I mix .5 cc either test (200 mg) with 2.5 ccs of the rest of my cycle 2x a week, mon/thur. PIP is real minor but there.

My first experience with PIP was frustrating. My first run with tren E 200, I couldn't sit down for 3 days after inj and did it 2x a week anyway. Then I added 1 cc 200 mg RX test too mixture and it was tolerable. Was a local brewer, he didn't do something right for PIP like that!
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    You are right. We all react diff. and it's not that I can't handle the pain, it's just I'm not fuckin STUPID enough to HAVE to handle the pain when there's no reason too. My point is why take the chance. Just do 2ml/ of 250mg, instead of 1ml of something that MIGHT cripple ur ass. Just common sense. But u know what- OP- Go ahead and do the 500mg/ml(even @ 1ml @ a time) and then let us know how it goes for u! WTF do I know? Better listen to the pro!
    High concentration gear is not for beginners and dont make sense if a newbie using 500mg per week test is only 2ml of 250mg per ml . High concentration gear is great for people using high dosages cycles. Some people think using test 500 will make him grow much more . 500mg in 1ml and 500mg in 2ml as the same potency

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,106 Posts
    Rep Points

I want to try high dosed products like sust 500 so I can leave room in the syringe for other compounds some say these absolutely kill in terms of pain. I need a lot of input from the community on this please before I make a purchase and start a cycle.
    I would skip the high dose gear.

PIP aside, if you can't get your weekly dose in over 3-4 days in 3ml doses, you're using too much shit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    High concentration gear is not for beginners and dont make sense if a newbie using 500mg per week test is only 2ml of 250mg per ml . High concentration gear is great for people using high dosages cycles. Some people think using test 500 will make him grow much more . 500mg in 1ml and 500mg in 2ml as the same potency
    The only problem I have with this statement is you say not for beginners but if you have a negative reaction to it you have a negative reaction to it no matter if youíre a newbie or Phil Heath I mean you can become advanced that enduring pain from a high concentrated injectable LOL itís not something that your body just fixes or forgets on its own I would have to think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I would skip the high dose gear.

PIP aside, if you can't get your weekly dose in over 3-4 days in 3ml doses, you're using too much shit.
    I can I just donít want to. I want to try doing 3ccs of EQ 300mg/ml all on Monday in one site then Test in another site, whatís wring with that. So for instance in the left glute do 500 mg of test and then in the right glute do 900 mg of EQ. I want to get all that shit loaded up and in me and be done with it for the week so I donít have to bother with it I donít always have the privacy to clean sterilize draw and pin Got work and stuff and thereís people in the house Iím busy
    Last edited by M0nstar; 04-21-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Rep Points

Sust dosed at 500mg/ml sounds painful. The amount of prop in it is going to hurt regardless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    294 Posts
    Rep Points

My buddy at gym told me he tried tried a 500mg test shot and he busted out his old crutches from years ago. We will see if Iím able to HANDLE the pain when I try one shot
    God 500mg shot ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    who's the newbie u keep talking about? And 500mg is 500 mg-duh? I hope like hell everyone on here knows that 1 ml of 500mg/ml test is the SAME as 2 ml of 250mg/ml test. If u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place. And for the 3rd time, I wouldn't care if I was doing 2 grams of test(2,000 mgs, for those that don't know), I would do 4 2ml/250mg shots instead of 4 1ml/500mg shots- it's STILL 2,000MGS and I would STILL be able to walk.That's the WHOLE end game here. Being able to walk. GEESH!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe the confusion is the OP said "start a cycle @ the end of his post. He doesn't mean his first cycle- just his next cycle. He' NOT a newbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,225 Posts
    Rep Points

who's the newbie u keep talking about? And 500mg is 500 mg-duh? I hope like hell everyone on here knows that 1 ml of 500mg/ml test is the SAME as 2 ml of 250mg/ml test. If u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place. And for the 3rd time, I wouldn't care if I was doing 2 grams of test(2,000 mgs, for those that don't know), I would do 4 2ml/250mg shots instead of 4 1ml/500mg shots- it's STILL 2,000MGS and I would STILL be able to walk.That's the WHOLE end game here. Being able to walk. GEESH!!
    Yeah, pretty sure Monstro knows what he's talking about

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post

Hey man- I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about- There wasn't but one point here and that's that MOST, including me have severe pip from doing high dosed gear. That's it. as a matter of fact, if u go back and look @ my first post- the first thing i said was "not disagreeing w/ u Monstro." He just had to make the comment "if u can't handle the pain". He doesn't know me or my pain threshold- so no need to say that. Pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing and if he wants to stick 1,000mg/ml in his ass, more power too him- but I will stick too normal dosed shit- That's ALL i was trying to say bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,225 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey man- I never said he doesn't know what he's talking about- There wasn't but one point here and that's that MOST, including me have severe pip from doing high dosed gear. That's it. as a matter of fact, if u go back and look @ my first post- the first thing i said was "not disagreeing w/ u Monstro." He just had to make the comment "if u can't handle the pain". He doesn't know me or my pain threshold- so no need to say that. Pretty sure he knows wtf he's doing and if he wants to stick 1,000mg/ml in his ass, more power too him- but I will stick too normal dosed shit- That's ALL i was trying to say bro.
    But you did give Monstro a breakdown of mg/ml doses and said 'if u don't know that, u sure as hell shouldn't be doing AAS in the first place.' That's what I was referring to

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,106 Posts
    Rep Points

I can I just donít want to. I want to try doing 3ccs of EQ 300mg/ml all on Monday in one site then Test in another site, whatís wring with that. So for instance in the left glute do 500 mg of test and then in the right glute do 900 mg of EQ. I want to get all that shit loaded up and in me and be done with it for the week so I donít have to bother with it I donít always have the privacy to clean sterilize draw and pin Got work and stuff and thereís people in the house Iím busy

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,106 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post

You don't have to kill yourself with pip from high dosed gear to be "hardcore" or "elite".

Most pros use only REAL pharm grade aas they make (not such and such super pharm) which isn't dosed at 500mg/ml anyways.