High dosed products and pain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

High dosed products and pain

I want to try high dosed products like sust 500 so I can leave room in the syringe for other compounds some say these absolutely kill in terms of pain. I need a lot of input from the community on this please before I make a purchase and start a cycle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

test sust 500 + other compounds in the same syringe sounds painful as hell lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    I want to try high dosed products like sust 500 so I can leave room in the syringe for other compounds some say these absolutely kill in terms of pain. I need a lot of input from the community on this please before I make a purchase and start a cycle.
    Anything over the normal dosed amount has the potential to hurt or cause pip. Some are lucky and it doesnít but most arenít. So Iíd say if your not ready to deal with it donít bother.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,841 Posts
    Rep Points

Blends and high dose gear will always have the tendencies to cause discomfort for "some" users.

When I use blends or high dose products, I cut the volume in half and mix add a traditional compound oil to the same barrel. Example - Say I want to use Sust500, I'll use 1/2mL sust500 with 1/2mL MastE200 and I'll pin in two separate inaction sites like L/R VG all while using a 27g 1/2 pin..

I have a buddy that can pin 400-500mg cocktails anywhere without any pain of lumps, I don't know how this guy does it. I gave him many blends and high dose products for free over there years that I had to just part with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points

To get rid of pip just pin very slowly. Iím telling you this works the slower you go the less pip you will have..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

I will never do anything dosed over 300mg/ml again, I don't care if it is free. I tried some 500mg/ml test and I even diluted it w/ deca once and lower dosed test once, and I've NEVER had pip like that in 35 years of this stuff. The weird thing was it didn't start hurting until like 2 full days later- but when it did I was almost crippled bro. And this lasted a good,solid week. There are other ways to get more compounds injected. For me, even if I had to do 2 injections, so be it. I learned my lesson man- and maybe it will be diff. for u, but in my thinking, why take the chance? I mean I could barely get in and out of my car bro and even worse than that was listening to my wife saying "that's what u get"-bitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points

You could be in for quite some pain with a 500 concentrated product. If you insist on pushing forward with it, perhaps consider injecting in your glute first as a test, maybe using half a dose. Glute pip and swelling is far more bearable, at least to me, as opposed to thigh or shoulder. I have had my leg swell up from my hip to my knee from a high concentrated product.......I literally could barely walk. Took nearly 10 days for it to fully be back to normal. A glute injection of the same product would swell up, painful, but at least I could walk and function normally, for the most part.

It wasn't bad or dirty gear, it was just my body having a significant inflammatory reaction to the compound. If I wasn't familiar with the various levels of pip and reactions, I would have 10000% been concerned and thought I am in a world of trouble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Rep Points

Brother high concentration products are always more painful but at same time you inject less oil, just shoot no more than 1ml each place

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Brother high concentration products are always more painful but at same time you inject less oil, just shoot no more than 1ml each place
    Not disagreeing w/ u Monstro, but that's ALL i did when I got freakin paralyzed- but to each his own- I will NEVER do that shit again-period. Not even half a ml.- not even diluted- but that's me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    307 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    Not disagreeing w/ u Monstro, but that's ALL i did when I got freakin paralyzed- but to each his own- I will NEVER do that shit again-period. Not even half a ml.- not even diluted- but that's me.
    We al react different to something and if you cant handle the pain , just the regular products

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts
    Rep Points

Ive ran super sust 400 with no pip, but cant speak for sust500.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,786 Posts
    Rep Points

Blends, and most high MG gear is for intermediate only. Most newbs will think twice after using a test500 for the first time lol. They will be like this shits not for me itís to painful.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít but any gear thsts made thatís over 200mg/ml maybe sometimes 250mg/ml the higher the mg base the more youíre gonna hurt snd have a lot of pip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

We al react different to something and if you cant handle the pain , just the regular products
    You are right. We all react diff. and it's not that I can't handle the pain, it's just I'm not fuckin STUPID enough to HAVE to handle the pain when there's no reason too. My point is why take the chance. Just do 2ml/ of 250mg, instead of 1ml of something that MIGHT cripple ur ass. Just common sense. But u know what- OP- Go ahead and do the 500mg/ml(even @ 1ml @ a time) and then let us know how it goes for u! WTF do I know? Better listen to the pro!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

My buddy at gym told me he tried tried a 500mg test shot and he busted out his old crutches from years ago. We will see if Iím able to HANDLE the pain when I try one shot