Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CRACK ADDICT
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,401 Posts
    Rep Points

Question Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

Why Is It So Hard To Believe Mike O'Hearn Is Natural?

Jose Raymond further defends Mike O'Hearn against criticism of his all natural bodybuilding claims.

Mike O'Hearn has been a bodybuilder in the public eye for many decades now. Throughout that entire time, he has stayed consistent with his claims of being all-natural. Many didn't believe him and it caused quite a controversy. Most of that had died down after 30 years of bodybuilding - but the release of Generation Iron: Natty 4 Life reignited that criticism. Jose Raymond has been a bodybuilder to stand up and defend O'Hearn. In our latest GI Exclusive interview, Jose Raymond details why he is willing to believe Mike O'Hearn is a natural bodybuilder.

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Ohearn isn't natty. End of story.
    He knows that we know he isn't natty but this is about money and his brand.
    Just like you can look like Culter or Piana if you take their BCAA's.....lol. Gullible people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

If O'Hearn is natural then he is basically an x-men and needs to be studied in a lab. You don't keep getting better once you are over 40. Also, I remember Chris Bell (Mark Bell's brother) mentioning when he was training at Gold's that he offered to take O'Hearn down to the USADA facility and prove that he was natty that day and shockingly Mike turned him down.

I'm not sure why is so invested in the natural narrative. Regardless of him being natural or not, the guy has incredible genetics and trains his ass off.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by subway22 View Post
    If O'Hearn is natural then he is basically an x-men and needs to be studied in a lab. You don't keep getting better once you are over 40. Also, I remember Chris Bell (Mark Bell's brother) mentioning when he was training at Gold's that he offered to take O'Hearn down to the USADA facility and prove that he was natty that day and shockingly Mike turned him down.

I'm not sure why is so invested in the natural narrative. Regardless of him being natural or not, the guy has incredible genetics and trains his ass off.
    Here he is interviewing for a bartender position in Philly...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Mike O' Hearn is natural, The Kardashians' aren't actually fat and their magazine photos are real, Vin Diesel is 6' 3" Selena Gomez went from an A cup to a D cup naturally, OJ is innocent, Pawn Stars, Storage Wars and Operation Repo are real, Larry The Cable guy is funny, I have a 12 inch dick, real men drink White Claw....

If you believe any of the above, you are one gullible, dumb mother fucker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Trenbaloney sandwiches are natural

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

The biggest difference between natural and enhanced is size and strength . When i see someone super shredded but small like maximum 10kg over is height and no crazy strength can be natural like me in this picture , 165cm 68kg . But Mike is not only super strong but also big full muscle bellies and this can only be achieved with anabolics . Of course some crazy genetics out there but.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I mean he has been lifting for 44 years. Sometimes I do believe he is natural. In his early years maybe not. That's alot of years of consistency to not master your diet ane training. It's like me I look better rn on just test than when i was on tren and anavar in the past. And it's all due to new knowledge I learn along the way. Mike is the same size he was when he was 22 just more shredded today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Slayingmetal View Post
    I mean he has been lifting for 44 years. Sometimes I do believe he is natural. In his early years maybe not. That's alot of years of consistency to not master your diet ane training. It's like me I look better rn on just test than when i was on tren and anavar in the past. And it's all due to new knowledge I learn along the way. Mike is the same size he was when he was 22 just more shredded today.
    Training many years dont make you grow more as natural because when you achieve your genetic limit you only keep gaining more quality . What is more impressive not just is size but is strength

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,716 Posts
    Rep Points

After like 25 years old, your body is on the decline.

Fucking guy is 52 years old. You don't get better with age like wine.

He looks great. Trains hard. Diet is on point always. Discipline. All of it.

But he isn't natural. But he told the lie and now he has to live the lie. He has told that lie so long and so often, even he believes it now. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    After like 25 years old, your body is on the decline.

Fucking guy is 52 years old. You don't get better with age like wine.

He looks great. Trains hard. Diet is on point always. Discipline. All of it.

But he isn't natural. But he told the lie and now he has to live the lie. He has told that lie so long and so often, even he believes it now. lol
    Yes . Social medias change everything and now all people have access to our lives , we have open door to world and all world now he tells is natural , if he came now and said im enhanced he lose alot of followers and is success to

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,716 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Yes . Social medias change everything and now all people have access to our lives , we have open door to world and all world now he tells is natural , if he came now and said im enhanced he lose alot of followers and is success to
    Yes...proof??

Two words, Lance Armstrong.

Guy was getting his dick sucked left and right. Beat cancer, winning Tour de France 7 times.

Then? Busted for PED. Truth was, he wasn't the machine they thought with these amazing genetics. It was steroids.

He had to give back the trophies. And he was discredited. Marked as a fraud.

Sure, ppl wanted to believe he was legit. Bc it meant that maybe there was hope for themselves too. That they too could defy the odds.

In the end, a lot of ppl will let you down in your life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Yes...proof??

Two words, Lance Armstrong.

Guy was getting his dick sucked left and right. Beat cancer, winning Tour de France 7 times.

Then? Busted for PED. Truth was, he wasn't the machine they thought with these amazing genetics. It was steroids.

He had to give back the trophies. And he was discredited. Marked as a fraud.

Sure, ppl wanted to believe he was legit. Bc it meant that maybe there was hope for themselves too. That they too could defy the odds.

In the end, a lot of ppl will let you down in your life.
    For sure . Why do you think in the past records take years to beat them ( olympic games ) and the muscle mass of athletes in all sports increase alot during the years. Yes today´s chicken breast´s are better . Today they break records on training days ( INSANE ) . Genetics?????? dont make me cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    385 Posts
    Rep Points

In the end we know what it takes to get a physique like Mike. Dont care if hes natty or not, the hard work, consistency and discipline he has to achieve his physique is impressive.

Not a fan of fake nattys but lets play devils advocate here, a lot of kids look up to Mike and its a better image if hes “natty”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk