Planet Fitness Says Women Don't Like Muscle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I think women that say they prefer the "dad bod" or anything remotely resembling it are probably doing so out of insecurity. They feel they can keep an average man "trapped" for lack of a better term. An "alpha male" is intimidating and they worry he will spread his seed everywhere and at any opportunity. To some extent, they aren't wrong. Women crave security and stability. Call it "daddy issues" or whatever you want, but that's it in a nutshell. Provider and protector is the male's role. A fat wallet is king. Prove me wrong.
    You are correct...I won 3 bb meets back in the early 90s...I was also a model and stripper for 15 years...women are incredibly insecure...they say they want a 10 until they get one...they say they want a huge cock until they get one...they love the eye candy until other women are eye balling their man...they love telling their girlfriends about you until those friends start talking shit about you because they are jealous...no matter that you are faithful they will inevitably f#ck some dweeb to make themselves feel better about themselves...women are nuts...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,920 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I was 19 and had a booty call relationship with a 46 year old recently divorced woman. Her old man left her for a woman who was my age lol....

She definitely took out that pent up sexuality on me... she wanted me to nut all over her face and tits everytime... she said she wanted anal too but when I tried she changed her mind... she said she wanted to do all the things she never did with her husband... road head.. banging in the back yard at night... crazy slutty stuff...

she got the house in the divorce and it was 4800 sq ft beautiful... she was in great shape but went tanning too much and her skin was kinda leathery.. tight lil body tho. Real dirty in bed.

but like you, the age difference just didn’t work for me for a real relationship... then things got sour cuz I guess she thought it wasn’t a problem lol...

oh she hated me for quite some time... prolly still does. But great sex!
    Yeah , they are super freaks but, short lived for exactly those reasons : just too big an age gap.
    I have had a few of them(short sex relationships) and found out I cannot be long term unless they are within my age range. They love to suck dick and swallow or facial. Like it’s medicine and they got a FEVER

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Koolio View Post
    You are correct...I won 3 bb meets back in the early 90s...I was also a model and stripper for 15 years...women are incredibly insecure...they say they want a 10 until they get one...they say they want a huge cock until they get one...they love the eye candy until other women are eye balling their man...they love telling their girlfriends about you until those friends start talking shit about you because they are jealous...no matter that you are faithful they will inevitably f#ck some dweeb to make themselves feel better about themselves...women are nuts...
    So you've been around that block....it's insane!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,920 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    That's those daddy issues I was talking about.
    The best ever!! I am their Daddy! Lol
    True shit!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

This Planet Fitness "dad bod" nonsense is a combination of misery loves company and sour grapes. The average woman in this country is roughly 5' 5" and 170lbs. with a 38" waist. They know full well that they'll never get a fit guy who works out regularly to be interested in them so they have to try to claim that the dad bod, which realistically is probably a step up from what they are actually dating already, is what they really find attractive. And since both parties are sloppy, soft and out of shape this also allows them to not really have to try too hard themselves because why bother? It's the physical manifestation of complacency. It's just telling people what they want to hear like that Cosmopolitan cover from a few months back with obese women on the cover and "This is Healthy!" underneath them in large print.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,100 Posts
    Rep Points

Liberal women are at least 7 sizes wider than non liberal women...