Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LGBQTXYZ+ Pedos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,918 Posts
    Rep Points

LGBQTXYZ+ Pedos

People pushing dollars and treating them like common strippers.

NEW - Children being paraded across the stage urging them to pose at a Los Angeles drag club in the middle of the night.

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1384166077081341963

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't even know what to say.
    Reminds me of this insanity.
    Soooooo fucking wrong
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,918 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    I don't even know what to say.
    Reminds me of this insanity.
    Soooooo fucking wrong
    It's grooming plain and simple. Just like those filipino kids (thai, etc too). I'm telling you...the gay community needs to start pushing back on this bs. They are going to treat you all like they treat the straights. I know I've said that before though. They are going to use the alphabet people to normalize their end game. Full on kiddie diddling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

U might be on to something.
    I don't understand how those kids were allowed in that club.
    I've been to a million drag shows, but never ONCE saw anything like this.
    This needs to be on the local news.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,791 Posts
    Rep Points

They've crossed the line into pedophilia.

Which is why I lost any respect for the whole movement. That and the fact they think competing against biological women is acceptable.

I honestly can't give two shits if you are a grown man and you wanna change your dumb ass into a woman, cross dress, etc. I have a transgender at my gym and he changes in the mens room and doesn't beg for attention and everyone says hi to him or her, whatever you wanna call them. No problem at all

The minute you bring this bullshit into the mix and allow it, I have an issue with the movement. Also they are letting Children receive hormone therapy. One of my daughters very good friends is a gay male, 13 years old and he is undergoing Hormone replacement to turn into a female. Now I've known this kid since he was 2-3 and he was always gay since birth. He was 100% born gay and was feminine and I have no issue with that, but I do have an issue with a child getting hormone replacement.

F. I have an issue with a 17 year old male using Steroids, so I sure as hell am not gonna support a movement whereas this crap goes on.

Anyone else would be subject to a CPS/DCF investigation for child abuse, but these wack jobs can sexualize a child, pervert them, bring them around sex and drugs and no one blinks an eye.

Meanwhile you got the FDA and DEA chasing sarms instead of club drugs like meth and fentanyl, while these assholes are parading children around it.

So I say this thread can tell the trans movement and the feds to F off.....
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 04-19-2021 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Well put Wes..
    What I don't get is how is the black woman doing the commentary the ONLY one in that bar that has a problem with this?
    But forget the patrons in the bar.. Who owns that fucking place at ok'd this??
    I put it on reddit.. I wanna see who justifies this and WHY.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/...s_is_so_wrong/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,918 Posts
    Rep Points

U might be on to something.
    I don't understand how those kids were allowed in that club.
    I've been to a million drag shows, but never ONCE saw anything like this.
    This needs to be on the local news.
    Yeah, I can't imagine any place in the US where it is legal for under age kids to be in a nightclub. Never mind it was midnight. The crazy part about this...even if the cops showed up, they would claim "discrimination" against their "movement" and somehow get media to side with them. That's how far we've gone past the point of no return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,918 Posts
    Rep Points

Well put Wes..
    What I don't get is how is the black woman doing the commentary the ONLY one in that bar that has a problem with this?
    But forget the patrons in the bar.. Who owns that fucking place at ok'd this??
    I put it on reddit.. I wanna see who justifies this and WHY.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/askgaybros/...s_is_so_wrong/
    This is why *you* are my favorite gay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

And AWAYYYY we fucking go...
    Thatís not that bad. The kids are dressed in age appropriate clothing and arenít doing anything thatís not age appropriate! Little girls dance costumes are much much worse and they preform in those on stage too. While I agree kids probably donít belong in a bar during a pandemic, I donít think anyone should be in a bar during a pandemic anyways. Drag is an art and itís not inherently sexual. My parents took me into the pits at punk concerts when I was around those kids ages. It was late at night. There were probably drugs and drinking and it was loud, but I turned out fine. Itís a free country and parents are allowed to determine whatís good for their kids or not. I wouldnít worry about it. Kids are a lot more mature than we think

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    He's 6-4 240 and black, (allegedly) he's your favorite gay from a distance...

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    What do you get when you cross mentally unstable children with a society that glorifies sexualization of children and encourages them to mutilate themselves and take hard drugs???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 04-19-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points

I can't even watch this shit man. I totally agree w/ Wes. What an adult decides to do is his/her business. When u bring kids into it- that totally changes things. The owner of this place should be put in jail, along w/ any other asshole/pervert that allows this kinda shit or allows their kids to participate in it. Just like the kid in Chicago that got killed by the police. I have yet to hear ONE person ask the question- What the fuck is a 13 yr. old kid doing out @ 2:30 in the morning anyway? Where was his crying mother then? This shit is getting totally out of control and noboby seems to be doing a damn thing about it!

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points

And AWAYYYY we fucking go...
    Thatís not that bad. The kids are dressed in age appropriate clothing and arenít doing anything thatís not age appropriate! Little girls dance costumes are much much worse and they preform in those on stage too. While I agree kids probably donít belong in a bar during a pandemic, I donít think anyone should be in a bar during a pandemic anyways. Drag is an art and itís not inherently sexual. My parents took me into the pits at punk concerts when I was around those kids ages. It was late at night. There were probably drugs and drinking and it was loud, but I turned out fine. Itís a free country and parents are allowed to determine whatís good for their kids or not. I wouldnít worry about it. Kids are a lot more mature than we think
    Whoever posted that should probably just do society a favor and put a shotgun in his mouth and pull the trigger.

I'll just it leave it at that. Even though it would be very easy, there is no sense in wasting my breath or keystrokes crafting counterpoints to present to a complete fucking low-life dipshit when he's not even on this forum for me to call him a low-life dipshit directly.

Do me a favor Kilsong and tee off on that fucking creep.
    Last edited by CastorTroy01; 04-19-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points

They do it because they can. Cops are scared shitless to get involved. Anyone ever been to Gay Days parade in Orlando, Florida? Years ago, I was there on vacation (didn't know it was Gay Days and I didn't go to Disney anyway - person who lives there told me about it - but I digress) and the streets downtown were blocked. Got out of the car to see what was up and there's "gay" parade floats going by on the main street. If heterosexuals did what these guys were doing, we would be arrested. Oral and anal sex for all to see while people cheered as they went by. One twink was spit roasted. It was fucking disgusting. Not that they were having sex, it was fucking disgusting that they were having sex on a parade float in the middle of the street in front of hundreds of people - kids included. There are no words for how disturbing this was. Apparently, this is what gay pride is all about. Anyone else would be arrested but the cops don't want to get involved in the PR nightmare. Pedos are up for acceptance next. There's a big push in the field of psychology to view pedophilia as just another sexuality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,918 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    He's 6-4 240 and black, (allegedly) he's your favorite gay from a distance...
    Yeah, well I'm still a tad homophobic. "At a distance" is the way I prefer my gays.