• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LGBQTXYZ+ Pedos

IML Gear Cream!
IDK.. I'm still confused how people an consider the anus a sex organ.
Bend over, I’ll explain.
Actually, maybe more up kilsong’s alley.

According to the National Institutes of Health, your mouth is home to 700 species of microorganisms or bacteria that live on your teeth, tongue, and even the pockets between your tooth and gum.

Biden distracted you with all the UFO still while this story quietly dropped in the background And no one is talking about it BREAKING: EPSTEIN EMAILS WITH JP MORGAN EXEC RELEASED SHOWING 'DISNEY CODE' USED BY CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER

Exec: "That was fun. Say hi to Snow White"
Epstein: "What character would you like next?"
Staley: "Beauty and the Beast"
Exec: "Well, one side is available"

FpIGUSAWcAAYzTs

Get Shredded!
Monsters exist.

ASOUCOKSNRFO7HVWII3PAOWRPQ-696x392.jpg

Mexican authorities have rescued five children following the arrest of their parents, who were on the U.S. Marshals’ Most Wanted List.

Edgar Salvador Casian-Garcia, 34, and Araceli Medina, 38, were charged with murder and multiple child sex abuse charges in Washington State.

The couple had been elevated to the Marshals’ 15 Most Wanted in February, becoming the first couple to make the list.

Two of Casian-Garcia’s daughters, aged 8 and 3, were found abandoned in Tijuana, Mexico, in late 2020, allegedly showing signs of severe sexual abuse, officials said.

Investigators suspected the couple of abusing and trafficking their children.

Casian-Garcia and Medina were also wanted for questioning in connection with the murder of their 7-year-old son, whose body was found in rural Washington in February 2022.

The couple fled to Mexico in June 2021, taking their five children with them.

A reward of up to $25,000 for each of the fugitives was offered for tips that led to their capture.

The couple is expected to be extradited to the U.S. to face criminal proceedings. They are both charged with aggravated murder in the first degree, four counts of rape of a child in the first degree and three counts of assault of a child in the first degree in Franklin County, as reported by the Marshals in February.

Monsters exist.

ASOUCOKSNRFO7HVWII3PAOWRPQ-696x392.jpg

Mexican authorities have rescued five children following the arrest of their parents, who were on the U.S. Marshals’ Most Wanted List.

Edgar Salvador Casian-Garcia, 34, and Araceli Medina, 38, were charged with murder and multiple child sex abuse charges in Washington State.

The couple had been elevated to the Marshals’ 15 Most Wanted in February, becoming the first couple to make the list.

Two of Casian-Garcia’s daughters, aged 8 and 3, were found abandoned in Tijuana, Mexico, in late 2020, allegedly showing signs of severe sexual abuse, officials said.

Investigators suspected the couple of abusing and trafficking their children.

Casian-Garcia and Medina were also wanted for questioning in connection with the murder of their 7-year-old son, whose body was found in rural Washington in February 2022.

The couple fled to Mexico in June 2021, taking their five children with them.

A reward of up to $25,000 for each of the fugitives was offered for tips that led to their capture.

The couple is expected to be extradited to the U.S. to face criminal proceedings. They are both charged with aggravated murder in the first degree, four counts of rape of a child in the first degree and three counts of assault of a child in the first degree in Franklin County, as reported by the Marshals in February.

Glad they caught them.

May they burn in hell.

List Available Here

They will fare better in US prisons than in Mexico. Should leave them there/here.

According to the National Institutes of Health, your mouth is home to 700 species of microorganisms or bacteria that live on your teeth, tongue, and even the pockets between your tooth and gum.
I'm fine with that, the mouth provides for a unique pleasure I don't think an asshole will ever give me.

i can't believe that we have to actually use oxygen to prove to these retards these facts. At unbelievable levels, they're not even clinically stupid, it's more a delusional rationalization. They're not uneducated or unintelligent per se, it's that they're so biased into believing their lie, that they try and sell their story for attention and victimhood.

Doesn't mean we shouldn't shoot them and keep them away from our children

I took two semesters of ballet in college. "She" only looks slightly better than I did. I was chasing fit, flexible pussy. Probably not the motive for this delicate, graceful flower.

IML Gear Cream!
I sure looked like one in tights wearing a “dance belt” aka dick holder. Dude, I was the only guy in those classes. The instructor loved me for being a guy in her class. The chicks fucking LOVED me. The first semester was College of Marin with a lot of smoking hot rich daddy’s girls.
The second was at San Francisco State…so in hindsight, they all probably thought I WAS a fag. Not much action for me at that school. If I would have ”hooked up” I probably would have had a Forrest Gump moment…like a box of chocolate. You never know if there’s a penis instead of a box.

These sexual proclivities have been weaponized. Close family members don't see it and value virtue signaling more than virtue let alone the ability to conceive of logos. According to gay friends, a lot of them hate this weaponization more than the straight community. It makes them look really really bad. One of my best friends didn't come out until his late 20s. He is just about 60 now so old school. He is of this opinion. He lifts and was a fighter just like me. We have more in common than we don't. I like pussy and he likes something else and isn't one to join in on the political end of this shit show. When he came out a lot of our friends abandoned him but over the years many came back because he is a stand up guy and a good friend. In a way I feel sorry for him because he never married a woman and made a family so there is an emptiness in him. It's a sad tradeoff. Funny thing is when we were young before he came out the women herded to him. We banged a lot of the same ones. He never clicked with any of them. I just figured he hadn't found the right one. Life is funny. You get dealt a hand and that's what you play with. Then some fucktards go and weaponize the damn cards and a king looks like a queen and then it all goes to hell.

According to gay friends, a lot of them hate this weaponization more than the straight community. It makes them look really really bad.

That's the crux of it right there. The gay community needs to rid itself of the sickos. Plain and simple.

That's the crux of it right there. The gay community needs to rid itself of the sickos. Plain and simple.
You’re right but they are all part of the same sick liberal group. Just look at kilsong, he’s a decent guy but he sides with the left because he thinks they have his best interest in mind. As long as they affiliate with the left they will remain in that box.

You’re right but they are all part of the same sick liberal group. Just look at kilsong, he’s a decent guy but he sides with the left because he thinks they have his best interest in mind. As long as they affiliate with the left they will remain in that box.

Yeah, but even kilsong doesn't agree with the tranny pedos. "Plain old gay" people are like straight people to the pedos. Pedos are only using the gay community for numbers.

One person I regularly talk to on my laps kinda said he was ok with transsexuals doing what they do because allows them women at their weakest and it bothered me to the point I didn't speak with him today.

If u need access to women at their weakest you're weaker than a woman at all times. I made my stance clear . Pedos get the wood chipper and perverts seek the devil they'll meet him .

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

Back