• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crypto investing

big_rich

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whos investing, how much have you made from crypto. I started in 2017 lost all my money just now getting back in. This time doing tons and tons of research.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Good luck man...I've never touched it. I follow the news on it, but that's about it. Speaking of...

JUST IN - US imposes sanctions on Russia-linked #Bitcoin addresses.

JUST IN - Turkey bans the use of cryptocurrencies like #Bitcoin to purchase goods and services (Reuters)

I love the idea, but just can't pull the trigger on it. Yesterday it had a flash crash. The government is gonna come after it for money laundering ( who could think black markets would us it to wash money ? Why, it would be like selling PEDs for crypto ? Haha ). I'm just into wealth retention in this storm. I hear alot of people comparing it to the dot.com, to wait for the bubble to crash, then jump on winners for cheap, so I'm sure I will end up with them.

Put about 6K into it and its been a money maker. Its so volatile its simple to make money, just have to watch it several times per day.

I cashed out my LTC at the peak just waiting for a good dip to put funds back in.

Put about 6K into it and its been a money maker. Its so volatile its simple to make money, just have to watch it several times per day.

I cashed out my LTC at the peak just waiting for a good dip to put funds back in.
Just be careful the IRS doesn't ding you for it...

Crypto isn't going anywhere. Institutions are investing heavily to include large corps and banks. ETFs are starting to arise leveraging further mass adoption. Coinbase has public stock now as well.

Flash crash over the weekend was largely due to a major power outage affecting a large mining operation in China that heavily affected Bitcoin mining, and the hashrate overall. This tidbit is support for the more decentralized platforms and proof of stake vs proof of work.

Look at Cardano (ADA) in the top 10 which is a very strong proof of stake platform and still an early investment by any stretch. VeChain is also a great project to research which is tackling and addressing counterfeit products as well overall logistical improvements for companies who ship physical products.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Crypto isn't going anywhere. Institutions are investing heavily to include large corps and banks. ETFs are starting to arise leveraging further mass adoption. Coinbase has public stock now as well.

Flash crash over the weekend was largely due to a major power outage affecting a large mining operation in China that heavily affected Bitcoin mining, and the hashrate overall. This tidbit is support for the more decentralized platforms and proof of stake vs proof of work.

Look at Cardano (ADA) in the top 10 which is a very strong proof of stake platform and still an early investment by any stretch. VeChain is also a great project to research which is tackling and addressing counterfeit products as well overall logistical improvements for companies who ship physical products.

Those danged Chinese...would been something else if the mining ops was done in another country rather than being at risk in China.

There's to many cons ripping poeple off with crypto

There's to many cons ripping poeple off with crypto

Unlike fiat currency? I will take my own due diligence over the greatest con created of all time (federal reserve and fractional reserve banking system as a whole).

Unlike fiat currency? I will take my own due diligence over the greatest con created of all time (federal reserve and fractional reserve banking system as a whole).

Agreed, I have invested in silver $ stocks

IML Gear Cream!
I have a few bucks invested in BTC , im in it long term.

Also trying to learn stocks , it used to be a lil more stable , but seems like now stocks are as unstable as crypto.

China is planning om having his own crypto currency , that will get interesting to say the least...

Just be careful the IRS doesn't ding you for it...
I pay taxes on all crypto proceeds. Coinbase sends info directly to the IRS as do many clearing houses.

I have a few bucks invested in BTC , im in it long term.

Also trying to learn stocks , it used to be a lil more stable , but seems like now stocks are as unstable as crypto.

China is planning om having his own crypto currency , that will get interesting to say the least...
Good observation and I see that the stock market also influences crypto to some extent as well.

Whos investing, how much have you made from crypto. I started in 2017 lost all my money just now getting back in. This time doing tons and tons of research.

How did you lose all your money? Im assuming you sold after the crash.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Xrp, dogecoin, safemoon...... Killin it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Looks like BTC is about to have a decent correction probably below $40k.

It will rebound up, theres more and more support for crypto everyday.
Time to buy imho (
Time to buy what tho? Only bitcoin? What others are recommend to grab right now?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ok stupid question I’m sure but I’ve been reading up on Bitcoin and from what I understand there’s only a certain amount of Bitcoins that are allowed to exist. I can’t remember the exact amount. If I’m not misunderstanding that then what happens when all the Bitcoins have been mined? Or is that not possible for some reason?

How did you lose it all? Just buying and selling at the wrong time?

How did you lose it all? Just buying and selling at the wrong time?
Fomod in at highs. Didnt loose everything but lost on every alt I bought.

Do some research on 'crypto signals' ... lots of good info about buying and can even subscribe to services to help

Do some research on 'crypto signals' ... lots of good info about buying and can even subscribe to services to help
Any services u recommend? I like unusual whales from reditt myself, pretty good site he has and good incite

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We need a crypto sub here so all us in the community can benefit from each other. There is a pit why not a crypto section.

Just make this a sticky.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Yea what services you use or reccomend. I've seen some groups but they are pretty expensive to join.

Yea what services you use or reccomend. I've seen some groups but they are pretty expensive to join.

Such groups are very rarely sensible. If you are really interested in the cryptocurrency market, then it's best to figure it out yourself. Practice on a game deposit and see what comes out of it.

Ok stupid question I’m sure but I’ve been reading up on Bitcoin and from what I understand there’s only a certain amount of Bitcoins that are allowed to exist. I can’t remember the exact amount. If I’m not misunderstanding that then what happens when all the Bitcoins have been mined? Or is that not possible for some reason?
True, there is a limited number of bitcoins and it wouldnt increase (at least we are assured so). The demand is growing, the supply is not growing, therefore the cost is increasing. BNB coin is also issued in limited quantities, but a percentage of all coins is regularly burnt, thus the price rises. Bitcoins are not burnt, though.

Back