So they're going to go in on bitcoin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,700
    Thanked in
    7,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    JUST IN - Turkey adds all cryptocurrency service providers to money laundering, terror financing rules.

  2. #17
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,721

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,858
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,802
    Thanked in
    2,254 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145725955

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    JUST IN - Turkey adds all cryptocurrency service providers to money laundering, terror financing rules.
    That's gonna impact anyone doing business in Turkey...
    Show me

  3. #18
    Registered User
    KrossOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    996
    Thanked in
    575 Posts
    Rep Points
    239749203

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    That's gonna impact anyone doing business in Turkey...
    In what way??? Are you referring to people buying pharmaceuticals in Turkey? They’ll simply have accounts outside of Turkey (which is the case now anyway). They are doing shit illegal already dummy.

    This thread is classic MindlessWork parroting shit. YOU know nothing about Bitcoin. You had like $55 left over from the last time you bought gear years ago. Yet you speak as if you got some inside info. STFU.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    931
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,966
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    In what way??? Are you referring to people buying pharmaceuticals in Turkey? They’ll simply have accounts outside of Turkey (which is the case now anyway). They are doing shit illegal already dummy.

    This thread is classic MindlessWork parroting shit. YOU know nothing about Bitcoin. You had like $55 left over from the last time you bought gear years ago. Yet you speak as if you got some inside info. STFU.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Isn't the US government doing the same shit?

    I'm not giing to pretend I know shit about bitcoin. I watch it trade and that's about it. But the people in high places don't like where it's going it seems. I would think they would have enough power to crush it when they want. After they pull their money out first. Lol

  5. #20
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,354

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    931
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,966
    Thanked in
    1,205 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I dont know if this is true but I was told if everyone cashed out there's not enough cash to cover the payouts. Is this true or BS? This came up because I heard China is heavily invested in bitcoin and if they want to pull the plug and screw the US they can.

  6. #21
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    12,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    875
    Thanked in
    627 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by KrossOut View Post
    In what way??? Are you referring to people buying pharmaceuticals in Turkey? They’ll simply have accounts outside of Turkey (which is the case now anyway). They are doing shit illegal already dummy.

    This thread is classic MindlessWork parroting shit. YOU know nothing about Bitcoin. You had like $55 left over from the last time you bought gear years ago. Yet you speak as if you got some inside info. STFU.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey whats up krossout .....

  7. #22
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,700
    Thanked in
    7,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "I hate the #Bitcoin success .. the whole damn development is disgusting and contrary to the interests of civilization," says American billionaire investor Munger.

    https://t.me/disclosetv/1841

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    314
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    "I hate the #Bitcoin success .. the whole damn development is disgusting and contrary to the interests of civilization," says American billionaire investor Munger.

    https://t.me/disclosetv/1841
    It's just that someone couldn't successfully invest in a bitcoin


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  9. #24
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    14,899

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,700
    Thanked in
    7,963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I said this would happen:

    JUST IN - US Treasury Secretary Yellen says cryptocurrency regulation is "well-worth addressing"

  10. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,507
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    151 Posts
    Rep Points
    1057060572

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I said this would happen:

    JUST IN - US Treasury Secretary Yellen says cryptocurrency regulation is "well-worth addressing"
    Um yes, of course all these will be regulated, regulate made up shit that can be hacked etc.... And then put some tangibles behind it like gold and silver... Etc....

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2020, 01:55 PM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 07-05-2018, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2018, 07:28 PM
  4. Bitcoin Discount Code = BITCOIN = save 10%
    By AceLabs in forum AceLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2018, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums