• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SB Labs HPLC Lab Reports

IML Gear Cream!
DHB new report
Test Report #24453.png

Proof is in pudding 👆 SB always providing high quality AAS with outstanding communication, and td times , get a list and see for yourself 💪

Proof is in pudding 👆 SB always providing high quality AAS with outstanding communication, and td times , get a list and see for yourself 💪
Bump 👆 I'm always around if you need a list or have any questions 🤟

To the top 👆

Im looking for a new source. Why does every oral report say see pictures attached under sample description without a link? Am I missing something? I want to know the orals I am ordering are the same ones I am getting in the mail. Also Why Does DHB test as test C?

Im looking for a new source. Why does every oral report say see pictures attached under sample description without a link? Am I missing something? I want to know the orals I am ordering are the same ones I am getting in the mail. Also Why Does DHB test as test C?
What Oral you looking for specifically also dhb is 1-testosterone cyp -(DHB is short for Dihydroboldenone. It is in its own classification of steroids, and is commonly referred to as 1-testosterone. This compound is a very strong and powerful steroid. It is similar to Primobolan in its effects. DHB is twice as anabolic as testosterone is, and less androgenic. The effects take place fast and are very apparent. This potent steroid delivers a high quality result among it’s users)

I had the question about DHB. I have never used it and just had the question I will start reading up. That is simply my own ignorance. I was looking at all the orals. Not only SB but others on the board and they all are the same. No images and no batch numbers on the Jano reports. How can I tell if what I am getting is what was tested? The batch also has to run out right?

I had the question about DHB. I have never used it and just had the question I will start reading up. That is simply my own ignorance. I was looking at all the orals. Not only SB but others on the board and they all are the same. No images and no batch numbers on the Jano reports. How can I tell if what I am getting is what was tested? The batch also has to run out right?
Yes the batch runs out and I'm sure no one tests every batch I could be wrong tho.

Get Shredded!
Bump: have a look 👀 most are in here also take a look at our feedback section, and bloodwork section.
Email or hit me up for a list 💪

This is amazing. You can’t ask for anything more folks. Getting your hands on AAS in the 90’s was a massive gamble. You risked being scammed, risked jail time, infection risks from terrible lab practices, legit products but way under-dosed etc etc etc.

It just doesn’t get any better than this. Thanks SB

This is amazing. You can’t ask for anything more folks. Getting your hands on AAS in the 90’s was a massive gamble. You risked being scammed, risked jail time, infection risks from terrible lab practices, legit products but way under-dosed etc etc etc.

It just doesn’t get any better than this. Thanks SB
Thanks bro SB's always providing us with the best gear possible, with safe, fast and reliable service that can't be beat 💪

Anavar 50mgTest Report #25599.png

Nolvadex 20mgTest Report #25600.png

Primo Ace. Tabs 25mg Test Report #25598.png

Thanks for the testing @rlciampa im on my 2nd run with the var already knew it was pure 🔥 and SB just added the primo tabs so that's awesome to know they are 🔥 as well 🤟

Bumb 👆

Hey man. I actually posted a lab report and realized that the way I posted it - I couldn’t access the pic. I spent the f’n $$$ to send off lab testing and when I posted I failed to think of that part. I’m not sure if it’s something that you have to go to the actual website that did the testing and input the source # and the access code for that source # - but if that’s the case then do exactly that because it’s only more solid proof that the stuff is tested random and posted for all to access.

In any event - I’m going to see if I can repost so that the pics are accessible.

IML Gear Cream!
I can’t figure it out man. I even tried going to the actual Lab verification site so see if you could pull up the pics there.

Janoshik.com/verify

Bump 👆

Npp 100mg 18355B8B-5384-481B-9068-6364FE93FC11.png

Primo 200mg02E7B763-90FE-4D1E-941C-D71D905A4E82.png

Have a look 👀 you'll find most here. Not to mention countless raving reviews in our sub forum. Email Sblabs@securenym.net or hit me up for a list. All oils are still 12ml 🤟

More to come 🤟

Back