• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs HPLC Lab Reports

IML Gear Cream!
About as close as you can consistently get, and always testing to make sure we’re still on point.

Sample sent out and 2 more will go this week. Unfortunately it takes about 18 days from the time of mailing. I will keep you posted
Always going the extra mile for everyone 😁

guys look around the forum… which other labs are doing that and doing it at the rate and expense he is?

if quality gear is everyones line in the san… than this shows you that’s one less thing you would worry about. Then getting tracking 24 hours after your funds have been accepted!!!? Who does that?

SB does and that’s why I’m a Rep for him. Transparency and a hard work ethic… I couldn’t ask for anything better to stand behind.

The march sale is almost over get your 10 over-filled 12ml vials of test for $300 😬😁

Always going the extra mile for everyone 😁

guys look around the forum… which other labs are doing that and doing it at the rate and expense he is?

if quality gear is everyones line in the san… than this shows you that’s one less thing you would worry about. Then getting tracking 24 hours after your funds have been accepted!!!? Who does that?

SB does and that’s why I’m a Rep for him. Transparency and a hard work ethic… I couldn’t ask for anything better to stand behind.

The march sale is almost over get your 10 over-filled 12ml vials of test for $300 😬😁
Exactly this. Nothing is perfect in this game, but quality control goes a long way towards guaranteeing consistency. And since I use this stuff myself I definitely want to know what I’m getting personally. And that deal is 2.5 dollars per ml. Hard to beat that

Been waiting to see Anadrol on the test list. NICE. How come it says purple pill? Ive only had them white

Get Shredded!
Been waiting to see Anadrol on the test list. NICE. How come it says purple pill? Ive only had them white
Dano do you want me to ask SB himself or are you just wondering? You know..Let me check in and see if he can answer your question. I’ve yet to run our Anadrol so I’m not familiar with the color designation.

Depends on the batch.
Dano… Heavyhitter hit it on the head. Just spoke to him and different suppliers different colors if it was from the same supplier it will never match color wise.

Hope that helps.

Dano… Heavyhitter hit it on the head. Just spoke to him and different suppliers different colors if it was from the same supplier it will never match color wise.

Hope that helps.
Has there been any ai or pct meds tested?

Has there been any ai or pct meds tested?
Caber was recently tested… it came out on the lower side of the listed dosage but that shows how transparent SB labs is because he still posted it… that goes a long way with me and I know some on this board.

I’m not sure about any other AI vexing tested but I tell you what… checkout SB Labs sub Forum (go click the top left button - the 3 lines up in the upper left) and go to Forums. From there find Sponsored Labs and click that. Scroll down and find SB Labs and once you enter that you’re now in the SB Labs Sub Forum. There you will find every teat we’ve done, conversations about AAS, TD pictures, and various rules and formats to follow when ordering from SB. It’s worth it to check it out brother… lots of info in there.

if you ever need a hand you can always send me a message and I’ll square you away brother

Thanks guys I’m about to place a order and definitely want to make sure I get the purple ones. Just ran out of yalls old white ones . I remember in the beginning the Abombs were very small pills, then a little larger, gtta have my drol! I’ll shoot a email in the next couple days or so . Thanks fellas

Thanks guys I’m about to place a order and definitely want to make sure I get the purple ones. Just ran out of yalls old white ones . I remember in the beginning the Abombs were very small pills, then a little larger, gtta have my drol! I’ll shoot a email in the next couple days or so . Thanks fellas
Did you end up getting the answers you were looking for brother??

Everything gravy on my end . Was struggling with some Gyno and still trying to balance Adrol in my diet. Made the wise decision and picked up some caber instead. Looking forward to a EQ/DROL Sb blast around winter. Thanks for the thought . Playing with the lovely 12ml SB Tren E and I can feel the storm brewing, start of week 2. Great Gear, Great Reps, Much love for SB

Everything gravy on my end . Was struggling with some Gyno and still trying to balance Adrol in my diet. Made the wise decision and picked up some caber instead. Looking forward to a EQ/DROL Sb blast around winter. Thanks for the thought . Playing with the lovely 12ml SB Tren E and I can feel the storm brewing, start of week 2. Great Gear, Great Reps, Much love for SB
Respect brother 👍

Read through this thread again this morning… SB is everything it says it is. Proud to be an SB REP!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Any time Var can be verified is a win in my book. Also BOLO for Zerox brand VAr which is apparently fake and giving people bad stomach issues. Only buy from trusted HPLC verified labs

This var is definitely real. I tested it with a labmax test along with a couple other samples of var and the SB is the only one that popped on the color code

bump

Is it any testing of Primo 200? Sorry if I missed it.

Bump

Back