Doge coin Elon Musk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Doge coin Elon Musk

Anyone buying into this crypto? Noticed since Elon made his twitter post, it seems to be making some steady gains.

Should we buy or avoid ?

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,769 Posts
    Rep Points

Its gone crazy, I have been watching it for a few months now and was going to buy it but Coinbase doesn't carry it so I bought 4 other coins. All mine are up.

Anyway no idea where doge will go but its on fire.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tgrady View Post
    Anyone buying into this crypto? Noticed since Elon made his twitter post, it seems to be making some steady gains.

Should we buy or avoid ?
    Hell, who knows man. This market stopped making any sense quite a while ago.

No different than playing slots at this point. I personally donít see any value in Dogecoin but what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I bought about 600 doge around 3 cents. However unless more businesses adopt like musk it will prob stay under $1 and profit is a few hundred. I sadly missed the btc train and didn't under the crypto until too late to get in early.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know where it will go for sure but it's the exact same as bitcoin as that's the joke. There is literally no difference other than the name and that they aren't limiting the supply in the same way which keeps the price down for the time being. I bought around 4k worth total at between .03 and .06 cents.. sold around 40k worth when it hit .39 yesterday and bought back in when it dipped down to around .24 cents..have around 127000 doge coins right now lol. Waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks.

It's another reddit joke and if you were paying attention to GME back in December or January and have seen what GME has done and is likely to do now that the share recall happened you can see the power that the reddit crowd has via numbers even if many of them are buying one share or 10$ worth of doge.

It's simply a numbers game when you have millions of people buying the same thing all at once.

Obviously it's a big finger to mega rich and that's what the point is and while there are plenty that are just in it for the money it's definitely all about fucking the mega rich anyway they can. I'm good with the concept either way.

If I make money cool...if I get to give those fucks the finger at the same time even better. Just don't put your rent money or any amount you can't afford to lose into anything and you can just have fun with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gear church View Post
    I don't know where it will go for sure but it's the exact same as bitcoin as that's the joke. There is literally no difference other than the name and that they aren't limiting the supply in the same way which keeps the price down for the time being. I bought around 4k worth total at between .03 and .06 cents.. sold around 40k worth when it hit .39 yesterday and bought back in when it dipped down to around .24 cents..have around 127000 doge coins right now lol. Waiting for it to hit 5 or 10 bucks.

It's another reddit joke and if you were paying attention to GME back in December or January and have seen what GME has done and is likely to do now that the share recall happened you can see the power that the reddit crowd has via numbers even if many of them are buying one share or 10$ worth of doge.

It's simply a numbers game when you have millions of people buying the same thing all at once.

Obviously it's a big finger to mega rich and that's what the point is and while there are plenty that are just in it for the money it's definitely all about fucking the mega rich anyway they can. I'm good with the concept either way.

If I make money cool...if I get to give those fucks the finger at the same time even better. Just don't put your rent money or any amount you can't afford to lose into anything and you can just have fun with it.
    I own around 50k myself, purchased way early on. Needless to say even after todayís dip, I am a very happy guy.

Doge has a ton of growth left in it. When Elon drops a doge on the actual moon, price will jump. When Coinbase starts listing doge, price will soar. When major retailers start accepting doge, price will stabilize and continue to grow.

This past weeks run just solidified it as a crypto to be taken seriously. 1.3 million average Joe on Reddit fanatical about the coin. Musk, Soulja Boy, Mavericks and Mark Cuban, Slim Jim.. hotel chains jumping on the bandwagon. . Even a doge nascar .. Seems everyone wants to grab the attention of the cult following - and for great reasons. More and more the average guy has a voice again in this country. Not the hedge funds, not the big banks- doge is the crypto of the blue collar worker. The peopleís crypto.

With this past run, it has gained so much media attention that it will become more and more of a household name. Itís still young. Drink the cool aid with me. Buy doge and hold it for a couple years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts
    Rep Points

What platform do you guys use? I tried on my td ameritrade but no crypto I found binance.com but not sure

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    What platform do you guys use? I tried on my td ameritrade but no crypto I found binance.com but not sure

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    I use Crypto.com for doge and Coinbase for any other altcoins.. no issues so far.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points

I use voyager pretty simple use to buy and sell

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts
    Rep Points

You can also use blockfolio which is easy and you can just download the app on the app store or google play.

It also has a better crypto tracking set up where you can set standard graphing or candlestick style depending on your goals or needs. Similar to a stock app or desktop program that does the same thing.

Unless you want to pay a lot of attention and treat it like day trading I would just buy and hold and set alerts for either increases or decreases at whatever level you want so you know if you may want to sell and rebuy or sell if you feel it's dumping to much although I wouldn't really personally do that as it's not a crypto that's going away so "hodl" with a few sell and re buy's is my personal strategy.

I'm no financial advisor so don't take anything I say as something you should do. Do your research and make a decision based on what you think. What's right for me isn't necessarily going to be right for you and I may have different reasons for being involved in some of this stuff as stated in my first post in this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

I bought at 0.028 and sold at 0.054 a while back. Still made some decent profit but missed on this last crazy run.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Cryptocurrency is all speculation. I do not see any reason for rise or fall in value.

Funny the term currency is used with this so called "currency"

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Don't let the popularity of a meme coin curb your entire outlook on the use cases of blockchain technology and crypto currency.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tgrady View Post

Should we buy or avoid ?
    It's like riding a motorcycle. It's so super fun, and you think you can do it forever. Then bang ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...