Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105
  1. #76
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    So many saints in here it's crazy . everyone judges everyone as if they are perfect. In many places kids carry guns not because of the police but because of where they live. They'd rather get caught by the cops with a gun then get caught on the streets without one.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

    lolz.


    you voted for Biden didnt ya bud

  2. #77
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    425

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    337
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    297
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Rep Points
    5117760

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    lolz.


    you voted for Biden didnt ya bud



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #78
    Registered User
    twisted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    11,909

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,391
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    777
    Thanked in
    553 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    So many saints in here it's crazy . everyone judges everyone as if they are perfect. In many places kids carry guns not because of the police but because of where they live. They'd rather get caught by the cops with a gun then get caught on the streets without one.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    This is a load of shit big rich .....community members control the community end of story.....those inner city communities push for no snitching ...they back and hide drug dealers and murders....now you say the kids carry guns because why?? Lmfao ....no worries those same people can just go move in different communities where those members look out for each other and terrorize them and shit that place up lolz.....cmon big rich did you even read what you wrote its almost like you have given up!!

  4. #79
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    606

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    522
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    326
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points
    10766910

    He was running from the cop at night in a bad part of Chicago and then turns around with a gun in his hand when the cop gets close. I’m going to say the shooting was justified. There’s no way the cop even knew the age of the assailant. What was he supposed to do wait and see if the person was going to shoot him at close range first?
    This is getting a little ridiculous. There has to be some nuance in situations. Just because a cop shoots someone doesn’t automatically make it justified or unjustified murder. Americans have a critical thinking problem.
    I see debates and arguments that use ever logical fallacy known to man. Whatever happened to supporting concisions with facts and evidence and changing thoughts and opinions when evidence is presented on the contrary?

  5. #80
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,329
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    This is a load of shit big rich .....community members control the community end of story.....those inner city communities push for no snitching ...they back and hide drug dealers and murders....now you say the kids carry guns because why?? Lmfao ....no worries those same people can just go move in different communities where those members look out for each other and terrorize them and shit that place up lolz.....cmon big rich did you even read what you wrote its almost like you have given up!!
    U know everyone has their own opinion. Some neighborhoods and areas are dangerous not from the police but from gangs and people carry to defend themselves. It's not about hiding them would u put your own family at risk by snitching. I'm not sure ir u have kids bro but everyone saying he was a pos it was his fault this and that would fell different if it was their child. Just like I feel all these cats post nigger this nigger that from behind their screen but wouldnt talk that shyt in real life. I dont think the cop was wrong I'm sure based on how he reacted he felt bad who wants to kill a 13 year old. Just ppl shouldnt comment on someone else's life or the choices they make if they dont live that life or grew up in those areas.. it's a different world man.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  6. #81
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,329
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    This is a load of shit big rich .....community members control the community end of story.....those inner city communities push for no snitching ...they back and hide drug dealers and murders....now you say the kids carry guns because why?? Lmfao ....no worries those same people can just go move in different communities where those members look out for each other and terrorize them and shit that place up lolz.....cmon big rich did you even read what you wrote its almost like you have given up!!
    Neither You or anyone else can control their community bro. You cannot control what the next person does. Facts

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  7. #82
    Banned


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    -383686

    Good points bro. I also believe the cop was justified in this case and definitely felt bad about it. The split second decisions are no joke. It is sad that kid had a gun but unfortunately I do not doubt it is all that uncommon.
    As far as the community points I also agree. Always plenty of judgmental people who have no idea what it is like to be in someone else's shoes but they always have to chime in with their negative 2 cents.
    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    U know everyone has their own opinion. Some neighborhoods and areas are dangerous not from the police but from gangs and people carry to defend themselves. It's not about hiding them would u put your own family at risk by snitching. I'm not sure ir u have kids bro but everyone saying he was a pos it was his fault this and that would fell different if it was their child. Just like I feel all these cats post nigger this nigger that from behind their screen but wouldnt talk that shyt in real life. I dont think the cop was wrong I'm sure based on how he reacted he felt bad who wants to kill a 13 year old. Just ppl shouldnt comment on someone else's life or the choices they make if they dont live that life or grew up in those areas.. it's a different world man.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Insane Intensity; 04-20-2021 at 03:03 PM.

  8. #83
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If the cop was the one who died, would ya still bitch about it?


    douche

  9. #84
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    He was running from the cop at night in a bad part of Chicago and then turns around with a gun in his hand when the cop gets close. I’m going to say the shooting was justified. There’s no way the cop even knew the age of the assailant. What was he supposed to do wait and see if the person was going to shoot him at close range first?
    This is getting a little ridiculous. There has to be some nuance in situations. Just because a cop shoots someone doesn’t automatically make it justified or unjustified murder. Americans have a critical thinking problem.
    I see debates and arguments that use ever logical fallacy known to man. Whatever happened to supporting concisions with facts and evidence and changing thoughts and opinions when evidence is presented on the contrary?
    idiot regressive libtards have a critical thinking problem.... not Americans.

    like when a dark skinned “white” guy commits “white supremacy” against an Asian..... we get it.


    it’s almost like the kkk somehow convinced black people to just destroy themselves so they didn’t have to look like the bad guy anymorez


    and by kkk.... I mean the democrats.


    Chauvin went down for some reject overdosing on drugs, the cities will still burn, good luck in your war. You chose it, you accept it. End of story.

    I tried to warn ya.

  10. #85
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    U know everyone has their own opinion. Some neighborhoods and areas are dangerous not from the police but from gangs and people carry to defend themselves. It's not about hiding them would u put your own family at risk by snitching. I'm not sure ir u have kids bro but everyone saying he was a pos it was his fault this and that would fell different if it was their child. Just like I feel all these cats post nigger this nigger that from behind their screen but wouldnt talk that shyt in real life. I dont think the cop was wrong I'm sure based on how he reacted he felt bad who wants to kill a 13 year old. Just ppl shouldnt comment on someone else's life or the choices they make if they dont live that life or grew up in those areas.. it's a different world man.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    you sound like a retard. We shouldn’t comment on decision people make? Why not? Those decisions impact innocent people.

    if I were dictator I’d use our military to totally fucking destroy gangs... lowlife fuckheads. Shit is ridiculous. You don’t want to get in the crossfire? Don’t run around the streets shooting at cars for fun.


    as far as using the dreaded n word in Publix... Bring it. If that’s all it takes, ya fucking butt hurt pussies

  11. #86
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You still rep for gorilla? Cuz that lab name is racist.. ya porch monkey silverback ass clown

    hahaha im
    a tough guy Internet warrior!!!


    my kids are safe cuz of the choices I made.


    sacrifice a tad and yours could be too! Like stay home and raise them. Not pound the streets for reputation...


    hood fucks

  12. #87
    Banned


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    131
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points
    -383686

    Not sure who this is intended for but if it is for me, go back and read what I typed.
    The cop was justified. It was a split second decision. I don't agree a cop should wait to get shot no matter how old the perp may be or what color they are.
    If they feel their life is in danger, the cop should pull the trigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    If the cop was the one who died, would ya still bitch about it?


    douche

  13. #88
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Insane Intensity View Post
    Not sure who this is intended for but if it is for me, go back and read what I typed.
    The cop was justified. It was a split second decision. I don't agree a cop should wait to get shot no matter how old the perp may be or what color they are.
    If they feel their life is in danger, the cop should pull the trigger.
    I read what you wrote. I think. But no it wasn’t for you. I’d love to see how some of commenters would react in these situations tho.


    im sure a lot of you would die.

  14. #89
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,294

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,379
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,395
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No good points.. kid died in Chicago with a pistol.


    Chicago is a gun free zone. A 13 year old kid broke the gun law... if that was a 42 year old white dude...


    no one would be even talking about this.


    all those bullshit is ridiculous.


    let’s get back to breaking the steroid free zone laws and lift some weights and wait for communism to tell us we can’t anymore.


    then collect your tears.. and use them for anal lube when y’all getting butt fucked ... cuz it’s gonna happen. And tears is the best lube.

  15. #90
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,329
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    You still rep for gorilla? Cuz that lab name is racist.. ya porch monkey silverback ass clown

    hahaha im
    a tough guy Internet warrior!!!


    my kids are safe cuz of the choices I made.


    sacrifice a tad and yours could be too! Like stay home and raise them. Not pound the streets for reputation...


    hood fucks
    Like I said internet thug but a bytch in real life. Guarantee you were picked on as a kid so you come to the Internet where you can say as u want and no one will touch u. Haha what a pussy..... I'm done with the pit haha I'll stick to what this board is about aas. No matter what u say bro you'll never be relevant. Hahaha.
    Peace bro

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-27-2020, 02:32 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2019, 01:08 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 09:43 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2017, 10:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums