Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Logic dosnt dictate that one is right and one is wrong.

Logic is fine with both are wrong.

A 13 year old boy out being a criminal - Wrong kid, should stayed in school.

A gun either thrown over the fence, or thrown down by cops - Wrong

Police shooting a unarmed citizen with hands in the air - Wrong, sorry, someone has to go down for this. Police will sacrifice their own ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Logic dosnt dictate that one is right and one is wrong.

Logic is fine with both are wrong.

A 13 year old boy out being a criminal - Wrong kid, should stayed in school.

A gun either thrown over the fence, or thrown down by cops - Wrong

Police shooting a unarmed citizen with hands in the air - Wrong, sorry, someone has to go down for this. Police will sacrifice their own ...
    Thatís not entirely fair though man, thatís a screenshot. You have to recognize that police donít have the ability to play things back multiple times and go into slow motion as these things are taking place.

This is what I mean when I say they are put in impossible situations. When you slow it down, yeah I agree with you that the kid didnít look to be attempting to wield his firearm in a threatening way, but he should have dropped the gun and never raised it in any kind of way at all.

Itís a kid, he was a god damn idiot who made a mistake and paid for it with his life, but the police donít get to run this shit back, and if I was the cop Iíd rather kill than be killed because in the heat of the moment thatís what it comes down to.

Unfortunately dude, this is just the reality of the situation in inner city neighborhoods. If people want to castigate the cops at every turn then they should get their checkbooks out, but even still, mistakes will be made. The root problems need addressed, but even still, mistakes WILL be made.

Doctors kill about 251,000 people per year in the US alone, itís considered the 3rd lead cause of death. Police kill about 1,100. Doctors get paid exponentially more than cops, work less hours, etc. and are killing completely innocent people. The level of negligence in the medical field is far more egregious than the negligence shown by the officer in this video. But we just go after the cops who are there to protect us and are put in life or death situations, spit on and paid poverty wages... itís pretty fucked up really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Honestly it looked to me like this kid was not a threat to the officer, but then again it happened extremely fast and I can't fault the officer for doing what he did at all, if I'm the DA, no charges, but I believe this is in Kim Foxx's jurisdiction (remember Jussie Smollett???) so I'm sure they're getting the cross and nails ready.

Shit situation all round because that kid was too young to know that acting like a thug is retarded, which brings me to my point... what the fuck is society teaching these kids?

God damn black folks, teach your kids to stop being so deathly afraid of LE, stop running from LE, stop carrying illegal firearms, for fuck's sake, maybe just start there...
    So we may feel the kid was no threat, but ummm if there was a gun and it was remotely point in any kinda direction of police office then in my book shoot or be shot!! I see guys here are sucking up the kool aide big time ....

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    So we may feel the kid was no threat, but ummm if there was a gun and it was remotely point in any kinda direction of police office then in my book shoot or be shot!! I see guys here are sucking up the kool aide big time ....
    Agreed 100% dude. This ainít Call of Duty, cops donít get to respawn.

Iíd have done the exact same thing. Itís not fair to expect them to do anything else. Read my post right above yours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,940 Posts
    Rep Points

Looks like a future murderous robber career dumbass criminal was taken out early.... wheres momma and pops? Watching Americaís got talent?

lil Danteís done fucked up yo... little empathy for those that choose suicide by cop. There is literally kids dying from things that which arenít their fault at all.... like cancer... or sickle cell anemia.... or a China aids ...

was this lil dipshit an organ donor, at least? Then at least he can be a true hero!

#hatemecuzyouaintme

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Looks like a future murderous robber career dumbass criminal was taken out early.... wheres momma and pops? Watching Americaís got talent?

lil Danteís done fucked up yo... little empathy for those that choose suicide by cop. There is literally kids dying from things that which arenít their fault at all.... like cancer... or sickle cell anemia.... or a China aids ...

was this lil dipshit an organ donor, at least? Then at least he can be a true hero!

#hatemecuzyouaintme
    Lol pops was probably off meeting up with another future baby mama. Something tells me heíll be showing up on tv with his hand out very soon though... talking about his boy, like he knew him or something lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

All absolutely true as the day is long. Everyone of you ...

Still dosnt change the fact that someone NEEDS to go down for this ...

Dosnt change that cops eat their own.

And really, this cop will do 6 months in police custody as a hero ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

The two largest and strongest unions in the world, teachers n police, eat their own.

Teachers will demand layoffs before they will take one dollar less.

Police will hang an officer out to dry before they will have the appearance of impropriety.

You know how many corrupt dept's I've seen get caught in drugs , and then eat one other their own ? I can't count em all ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Agreed 100% dude. This ainít Call of Duty, cops donít get to respawn.

Iíd have done the exact same thing. Itís not fair to expect them to do anything else. Read my post right above yours.

Its not a game out there ifs real life and if you wanna play pussy your gonna get fucked ...its a split second decision ....now that situation if went on for 1 sec longer the cop would have been shot but thats ok tho!....is anyone even concerned the kid/criminal had a gun? Is anyone concerned that he was breakimg the law first which cause the situation to unfold in this fashion? Or are we ignoring that because hes black?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post

#hatemecuzyouaintme
    Ecactly fuck him and his law breaking ass friends and family
    Last edited by twisted; 04-17-2021 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Here is the full body cam footage and 911 calls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,141 Posts
    Rep Points

They've already done the math. It was literally a split second decision. There was only 838ms between the gun in the kids hand and the cop firing. LESS than one second. Take into account the actual trigger pull time, and the decision was made before that. And the kid was trying to conceal the gun the entire time. Not much sympathy for stupidity, running with a gang, and people already firing a gun at random cars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,229 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by randy4me View Post

Here is the full body cam footage and 911 calls.
    I gotta say, I'm pretty impressed by the shooting officer's concern for this kid. I've been around a few OIS and more often than not, the shooting victim is immediately cuffed and left for EMS. I'm wondering if this officer is also a trained medic.

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

new law should be that unless criminals wear a bodycam they will be presumed guilty, and we will riot and loot home depot, and guitar center
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    383 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bodymovin View Post
    You happen to have some good points here that I agree with but you show your complete lack of research and that you are a dumb fuck when you say the kid was black.
    The kid was not black you fucking moron. Why dont you actually look shit up before you post out of your ass. Almost every single time you post, it is something straight up ignorant or a lie.
    Is that you Lifter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,129 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't know what there is to talk about. We have him on video shooting at a car. We have him with a gun then trying to toss it. I dont care how old anyone is a gun in thr hands of a kid that knows he won't go to jail is dangerous period. He'd go to the hall for a year or so and that's about it. I hear about this shit all the time from my buddy that works corrections.