Bodycam Footage of Armed 13yr Old Adam Toledo Shooting

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bodymovin View Post
    Just because you side with the majority of opinion in here does not mean that someone else that has an opinion different than yours is drinking the kool aide big time you dumb fuck.
    Hey Mr 3 post wonder ? Why don't you buy 10 items from every sponsor. Do a 40 week blast of Tren. Grow some hair on your 19 year old nuts. Send Kilsong lots of nudes.
    Then we will take a vote on letting you stay .

Sincerely, The Grouch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

Psst - Kil I hooked you up bro ...

Most loved gay guy on ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh fuck yeah man!
    Ur the best!
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Oh fuck yeah man!
    Ur the best!
    Evidently, discriminating tastes in men are totally absent here. Personally, I have standards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

You happen to have some good points here that I agree with but you show your complete lack of research and that you are a dumb fuck when you say the kid was black.
    The kid was not black you fucking moron. Why dont you actually look shit up before you post out of your ass. Almost every single time you post, it is something straight up ignorant or a lie.
    Lol I see you been released from mental institution...make sure you keep your promise to stay on meds or you will go rite back lol...ummm I know your jealous of me I know you wanna be like me ....one day parrot you will grow up nice strong and have a brain that functions normal .......does it even matter what color he is? Why you worried about it? Ummm why are you even stalking a forum that your banned from anyways? I tell you why because your a pathetic loser and your life is worthless and you lack dignity and pride ....your a complete lost cause with mental issues, your family cant even handle thats why you live in your mamas basement ....you fucking democrat parrot ...
    Last edited by twisted; 04-17-2021 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL but bro that post was partly for your behalf. That idiot that thinks the kid is black is saying you are drinking the kool-aid. Of course the idiot put kool aide.
    Anyway, I was just saying that a difference of opinion doesn't mean someone is drinking kool-aid, which I do not think you are. Plus this guy doesn't even know his head from his ass. He thinks the kid was black. A completely idiot fuck this guy is.
    No lifter your the idiot a flaming idiot ...you relaize you been banned from here because your a mental cause and troll ...you threaten people and there familiies includung the kids....BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE to call others idiot? You cant even conduct yourself remotely normal on a steriods forum ..and you expect everyone here to believe you have a good real life goin on?? Do you think we are fucking stupid? You are a fucking loser that I am sure your family would love to get rid of ....you create gimmick after to post a comment in threads that honestly are none of your mother fucking business why do I say that? Because your not welcome here no one wants you here so why are you here? Only one that likes you is mindless and thats because hes a weak minded pedo ....you have no self control nor are you worthy of breathing in my oxygen .....now be a good boy and let mindless be the pitcher once ...lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by twisted View Post
    So we may feel the kid was no threat, but ummm if there was a gun and it was remotely point in any kinda direction of police office then in my book shoot or be shot!! I see guys here are sucking up the kool aide big time ....
    The kid tossed the gun behind the fence and turned around with his hands in the air. No threat. Hands up don't shoot kind of thing. Just slow down the video and it all clear. At least he only shot him a single time instead of employing his clip in the kid's back. Cop had some restraint. He also tried to administer aid until emergency personal arrived.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Logic dosnt dictate that one is right and one is wrong.

Logic is fine with both are wrong.

A 13 year old boy out being a criminal - Wrong kid, should stayed in school.

A gun either thrown over the fence, or thrown down by cops - Wrong

Police shooting a unarmed citizen with hands in the air - Wrong, sorry, someone has to go down for this. Police will sacrifice their own ...
    I bet this cop has racist tattoos too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    The kid tossed the gun behind the fence and turned around with his hands in the air. No threat. Hands up don't shoot kind of thing. Just slow down the video and it all clear. At least he only shot him a single time instead of employing his clip in the kid's back. Cop had some restraint. He also tried to administer aid until emergency personal arrived.
    Haha .....rite I see black you see white...I say potatoe you patatoe ....blah blah ...first off you drive Prius and your happy about buyin less gas at a high price per gallon correct? In your eyes this country is headed in rite direction with the rite one making the decisions correct? Basically we wont ever see eye to eye buddy see because your a yellow belly chump ...all you say is the kid isnt a threat correct? As soon as he fled hes a threat ! ....whos to say that he wouldnt have killed many innocent people while he fled ? Then what yellow belly? Then you and lifter would be cryin its the cops fault lol....every action has a reaction ....what caused the motion to start is responsible for the motion correct? I will end with A-woman for you and lifter ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    Everyone that isnt black is racist remember that and you will be good lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts
    Rep Points

Yea too bad the cop couldn't slow the video down, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

I really need to look into that, as I suspect he does from his days as a prison guard, smuggling dope up his ass for the brotherhood ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points

GJ, your about to get a nuclear sunburn for that thought. Please use sunscreen, and turn up AC in primus ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    352 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    GJ, your about to get a nuclear sunburn for that thought. Please use sunscreen, and turn up AC in primus ...
    If he gets any shit for that post, it's for the "slow the video down and it's all clear" comment. It's a terrible and unfortunate situation. I hated seeing the video.

It happened in real life though, not on the internet for someone to slow down and make a different decision. If you or anyone here perceives someone is raising a gun toward you, you're making the same decision. If not, you're the cop that ends up "survived by..." Anyone that says otherwise, isn't worth arguing with. These guys were shooting at cars. Are the cops supposed to just let that happen and not give chase to violent criminals?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    639 Posts
    Rep Points

If he gets any shit for that post, it's for the "slow the video down and it's all clear" comment. It's a terrible and unfortunate situation. I hated seeing the video.

It happened in real life though, not on the internet for someone to slow down and make a different decision. If you or anyone here perceives someone is raising a gun toward you, you're making the same decision. If not, you're the cop that ends up "survived by..." Anyone that says otherwise, isn't worth arguing with. These guys were shooting at cars. Are the cops supposed to just let that happen and not give chase to violent criminals?
    Apparently these libtards and democraps feel the cops should die and criminals should just be able to break the law!!...it mind-boggling how some people think in this country ....Trump was picked apart for shit that didnt even happen and based off peoples assumptions ..this current president is joke from his pets to his cabinet pick and no one says a word...