Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Rep Points

Sleeping mode

If I am not in control of my sleep, then my feeling during the day is much worse than when I sleep by schedule. It is very difficult for me to get used to healthy sleeping, but the effort is worth it. I envy the people who follow the regime easily. How are you doing with this?

We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points

Edit..
    I meant Trazadone 100mg qhs
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Sleep???? WTF is that??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Either the HGH or TRT or both have fucked up my sleep. I use to sleep straight through night and now I wake up a few times a night and need to sleep in late every day. I am thinking of switching to day time hgh to test if it helps.

Rock On

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points

How much gh u using and for how long so far?
    :: prudence ::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    361 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Sleep???? WTF is that??
    ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Haven't slept without some form of chemical assistance in decades due to PTSD and other issues. Every night I have to take massive amounts of assorted substances that I obtain from markets on the deep web. I cycle 5 of them so my body doesn't ever get used to any of them. Xanax, Trazadone, Klonopin, Lorazepam, and Oxycodone along with a ton of melatonin, over the counter sleeping pills, Nyquil, and tylenol. Every night I have to knock myself out in a drug coma or I will not sleep at all for days. And then every morning I have to drink a gallon of coffee to wake up. Every. Fucking. Day. Depression doesn't even begin to describe where I'm at. Those of you who can sleep have no idea how lucky you are.
    Last edited by Necron_99; 04-14-2021 at 03:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Im sorry to hear that bro. Seriously because Iím always in the same boat except I donít use any drugs to knock me out. I take too many now to keep me sane. I just do the three or four no sleep thing (maybe an hour a night if Iím lucky)and usually around night 4 it all catches up to me and Iím able to get almost a full nights sleep. I read somewhere that your clinically insane after going 48hrs with no sleep so technically most days I could beat someone to death and just claim insanity in a court of law and win. I tried doing the melatonin. Nothing. Tried all the shit like Trazadone and Ambien. They sucked plus I canít deal with the hangover Iím left with. Moda has been treating me ok during the day to keep my energy up but I read something today that itís delivery system is the same as cocaine and meth. Now Iím scared to take anymore for fear I get hooked and end up sucking dick for food.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    ^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Haven't slept without some form of chemical assistance in decades due to PTSD and other issues. Every night I have to take massive amounts of assorted substances that I obtain from markets on the deep web. I cycle 5 of them so my body doesn't ever get used to any of them. Xanax, Trazadone, Klonopin, Lorazepam, and Oxycodone along with a ton of melatonin, over the counter sleeping pills, Nyquil, and tylenol. Every night I have to knock myself out in a drug coma or I will not sleep at all for days. And then every morning I have to drink a gallon of coffee to wake up. Every. Fucking. Day. Depression doesn't even begin to describe where I'm at. Those of you who can sleep have no idea how lucky you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    361 Posts
    Rep Points

Im sorry to hear that bro. Seriously because Iím always in the same boat except I donít use any drugs to knock me out. I take too many now to keep me sane. I just do the three or four no sleep thing (maybe an hour a night if Iím lucky)and usually around night 4 it all catches up to me and Iím able to get almost a full nights sleep. I read somewhere that your clinically insane after going 48hrs with no sleep so technically most days I could beat someone to death and just claim insanity in a court of law and win. I tried doing the melatonin. Nothing. Tried all the shit like Trazadone and Ambien. They sucked plus I canít deal with the hangover Iím left with. Moda has been treating me ok during the day to keep my energy up but I read something today that itís delivery system is the same as cocaine and meth. Now Iím scared to take anymore for fear I get hooked and end up sucking dick for food.
    I used to do that until the constant pain set in. For a while, I was able to sleep after 4 or 5 days of nothing and then just collapse in exhaustion but the collapse was uncontrollable and unpredictable. Also, the last couple of days before the crash I was a raging asshole towards everyone around me. Now the constant pain makes me irritable as hell regardless of the sleep situation.

Also, I can't seem to find fentanyl. WTF? I thought it was an epidemic? I suspect that occasionally the xanax that I get is cut with it, but who knows..... I'm buying shit off the internet. It could be anything. For a while I tried to find propofol, the stuff anesthesiologists use to knock you out with for a colonoscopy, but came up empty. There pretty much isn't a pitch at which I won't swing in order to get some sleep.

Surprisingly, I hate drugs during the day. My profession requires a clear head and constant analytical skills so I have absolutely no desire what-so-ever to be under the influence of anything. I just take tylenol to take the edge off the pain and that's more than sufficient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,127 Posts
    Rep Points

I hit the volcano hard at night before bed and I'm out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    361 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    You're lucky. I've tried it and mary jane just doesn't work for me. The THC keeps me awake and increases my heart rate. I like the CBD affects afterwards but the THC just keeps me up. I wish it worked for me because it's one heck of a lot easier to get and I could get a script for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,002 Posts
    Rep Points

What is a Volcano bro?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

Nevermind I see itís weed. Lol

What is a Volcano bro?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,002 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro Iím definitely not judging but you seem like your way too smart of a guy to be looking for fentanyl. I was prescribed every opioid known to man and thatís a slippery slope. That shit will eventually kill you. Unfortunately they were a necessary evil for me. I donít know your story or whatever is causing your pain but I suggest dealing with the problem and not just masking it with pain meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    I used to do that until the constant pain set in. For a while, I was able to sleep after 4 or 5 days of nothing and then just collapse in exhaustion but the collapse was uncontrollable and unpredictable. Also, the last couple of days before the crash I was a raging asshole towards everyone around me. Now the constant pain makes me irritable as hell regardless of the sleep situation.

Also, I can't seem to find fentanyl. WTF? I thought it was an epidemic? I suspect that occasionally the xanax that I get is cut with it, but who knows..... I'm buying shit off the internet. It could be anything. For a while I tried to find propofol, the stuff anesthesiologists use to knock you out with for a colonoscopy, but came up empty. There pretty much isn't a pitch at which I won't swing in order to get some sleep.

Surprisingly, I hate drugs during the day. My profession requires a clear head and constant analytical skills so I have absolutely no desire what-so-ever to be under the influence of anything. I just take tylenol to take the edge off the pain and that's more than sufficient.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    How much gh u using and for how long so far?
    Just 2ius for about 4 months now.

Rock On

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Edit..
    I meant Trazadone 100mg qhs
    ^^^this or 150.

LowT