Ex-Cop Who Shot Daunte Wright Arrested, Charged With Manslaughter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

If white american is so racist and has most the money what the hell you think will happen to blacks if there's no cops lol??!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Y'all got china Joe and black people in power in that state so what's the problem why can't they fix it ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
    Truth and Facts:
    Operating a motor vehicle with expired registration
    Failure to comply with LEO's directions
    Resisting arrest

Record:
    Existing felony warrant for aggravated robbery with a handgun
    Existing warrant for possession of a hand gun under the age of 21
    Existing warrant for fleeing and eluding LE personnel
    Existing warrant for failure to appear in Court before a Judge last week

Just another ghetto thug who should have listened when he was told to respect and comply with authority figures.
    yes and now someone that actually contributes to society is going to pay the price for someone that did not contribute. This woman is now going to pay her life for political manipulation that too many stupid people are so blind to not want to see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Rep Points

it is a shame that woman contributed so much to society only to have her life destroyed by a worthless thug.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    yes and now someone that actually contributes to society is going to pay the price for someone that did not contribute. This woman is now going to pay her life for political manipulation that too many stupid people are so blind to not want to see.
    Inner-city cops run such a risk everyday on the job. There are the possibilities of violence and then the possibility that they will have to be violent. If anything even has a whiff of malfeasance then they’re sacrificed on the alter of political correctness.

Nobody should do the job any more, let these cocksuckers figure it out on their own or start tripling their compensation packages. Entirely too much risk for the income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

yeah, she is still in jail too on bond. that sucks. the entire situation sucks but wow.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

I didn't see she was released. Surprised she was in jail as long as she was. No way murder charges would stick and I agree she is likely being overcharged but I do not know what is below manslaughter. She made an ignorant mistake and it would be extremely difficult to prove otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatz View Post
    According to the legal experts, under MN State law, she's being overcharged. She was released on a $100k bond earlier tonight.

Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,202 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Wtf??
    DUPLICATE FUCKEN THREAD REPORTED
    don't be fucken trying to steal my thunder.
    Here's the fucken thread:
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ha-shooting%29
    Can we ban Admin?
    Is that a thing?
    threads are now merged.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

This topic is toxic, and may be the biggest threat to America with race baiters on both sides creating hate. It really is the third rail of death on ASF, as nothing will make people change their opinion of you like this will ...

I want you all to know that I respect anyone who speaks with factual acuracy.

Peace, Rider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    988 Posts
    Rep Points

Sometimes the shit you say just goes right over my head. I have no fucking idea what that meant. Nope no clue. What’s a third rail?

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    This topic is toxic, and may be the biggest threat to America with race baiters on both sides creating hate. It really is the third rail of death on ASF, as nothing will make people change their opinion of you like this will ...

I want you all to know that I respect anyone who speaks with factual acuracy.

Peace, Rider

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Intensity View Post
    I didn't see she was released. Surprised she was in jail as long as she was. No way murder charges would stick and I agree she is likely being overcharged but I do not know what is below manslaughter. She made an ignorant mistake and it would be extremely difficult to prove otherwise.
    Basically, she was in and out in a couple of hours. Processing, mug shot, changed clothes and walked out.

3rd degree / involuntary manslaughter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

A black - Hispanic army officer is driving through a backwater town in Virginia in his brand new SUV with a temptag in his back window ( it's a imperfect world ). Two police officers , not seeing the temptag hit their lights ( it's alleged this town is a 4 mi speed trap ). The black army officer sees a gas station ahead, and weather anyone likes it or nor, he is scared. He drives slowly, with his Hazzard lights on for 88 seconds into the gas station and stops, putting his hands out the window. Both officers fly out of their cruiser with guns drawn ( why for a civil traffic stop I don't honestly dont know ). Both officers screaming countermanding orders, the Army officers asked " what is going on ? I'm scared... Why are your guns out ". One police officer reply " You should be ! Your about to ride the lightning ! "
    With both hands and his head hanging out the window, his uniform clearly visible. the officers command him to get out of the vehical. The army officer repeats " I'm scared ". He is pepper sprayed repeatedly ... the police open his door, unbuckled his seat belt and remove him. After things calm down and it's apparent he is within every legal compliance with the MVD, the police tell him " I don't want to see you get in any trouble so you should let this go, your in the army and could be double charged " ( like that threat as he is a legal driver ). Not one thing happens to the police officers, and the dept fights a freedom of I'm formation request for 6 months. In a about face, the police dept fires the officer for unatherized use of force only after it becomes impossible to hide their violent actions ( by the way the entire force is only a few officers ).

Is this systematic racism ? Only your heart can say ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,087 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Sometimes the shit you say just goes right over my head. I have no fucking idea what that meant. Nope no clue. What’s a third rail?
    The third rail of a subway car is electrified, and if you touch it you die. This analogy has been used in politics for 40 years, wit the meaning, it's a political issue that if you take on will be the end of your political career ...

Beauty Queen
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,202 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    A black - Hispanic army officer is driving through a backwater town in Virginia in his brand new SUV with a temptag in his back window ( it's a imperfect world ). Two police officers , not seeing the temptag hit their lights ( it's alleged this town is a 4 mi speed trap ). The black army officer sees a gas station ahead, and weather anyone likes it or nor, he is scared. He drives slowly, with his Hazzard lights on for 88 seconds into the gas station and stops, putting his hands out the window. Both officers fly out of their cruiser with guns drawn ( why for a civil traffic stop I don't honestly dont know ). Both officers screaming countermanding orders, the Army officers asked " what is going on ? I'm scared... Why are your guns out ". One police officer reply " You should be ! Your about to ride the lightning ! "
    With both hands and his head hanging out the window, his uniform clearly visible. the officers command him to get out of the vehical. The army officer repeats " I'm scared ". He is pepper sprayed repeatedly ... the police open his door, unbuckled his seat belt and remove him. After things calm down and it's apparent he is within every legal compliance with the MVD, the police tell him " I don't want to see you get in any trouble so you should let this go, your in the army and could be double charged " ( like that threat as he is a legal driver ). Not one thing happens to the police officers, and the dept fights a freedom of I'm formation request for 6 months. In a about face, the police dept fires the officer for unatherized use of force only after it becomes impossible to hide their violent actions ( by the way the entire force is only a few officers ).

Is this systematic racism ? Only your heart can say ...
    I thought I heard one cop was fired after this happened and the army guy is now suing?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,609 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    it is a shame that woman contributed so much to society only to have her life destroyed by a worthless thug.
    It does suck that she lost her job and will probably go to jail but she did fuck up and kill the guy . We do need it to happen and not just for the political aspect of it . We have to have consequences for cops killing people just like the average joe has to suffer .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer