Best way to increase appetite?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Best way to increase appetite?

Alot of people think that cutting diet is the hardest think in fitness industry, maybe because they never try to grow muscle eating real good food . Im an athlete and i live both situations and i can tell is much harder to bulk eating real food without hungry. And even harder when you are on bulking for long time , thinks are getting even harder.

But we always have to find a solution to our problems, to keep improving :

*Some coaches use the "Mini Cut" method. This is nothing more than reduce calories add some cardio to increase your metabolism and give you hunger again to keep going with the goal of bulking .

*Other method is using drugs to increase hunger.
    *The more know drug used to increase appetite is Periactin super used by top coaches like George F. and he increases hunger so well, stomach finishes digesting food in 45 min, never bloated no matter how much I eat, sleep like a baby. The only problem is the huge lethargy. Dose is from 4mg to 12 , but the normal in bodybuilding to increase hunger is 4mg 3 times per day.
    *MK677 an orally active growth hormone secretagogue that increases your natural hgh levels , doing that gives you amazing sleep, pump in gym, increases muscle fibers, improves skin health and gives you an insane hunger and decreases insulin sensitivity because it keeps pusing hgh 24h day . Dosage goes from 10 to 30mg per day.
    GHRP6 is a peptide that increases your natural hgh , but is more used to increase hunger on bulking , works almost like MK677 without decreasing insulin sensitivity because as a short half life . Dosage is 100mcg 3x day , best 30min prior to a meal.

Many other thinks are used like smoking weed , Megestrol Acetate.

Monstro
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you, Monstro. Excellent information.

Not sure if others have experienced this, but when on EQ, doses at around 700-800/week, after the fifth week, my hunger reaches levels I have never known before.......third world type hunger....and I am not trying to be insensitive towards starving people. I literally have never known such hunger, even in my heaviest days of smoking weed when two footlong subway subs still couldn't beat the hunger. Insatiable appetite......

EQ, for me = ravenous hunger that can't be satiated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,181 Posts
    Rep Points

Really good post! I wait until I am ready to get ripped and the compounds take away my appetite and my sleep! Lol. Kidding.
    Some people seem to not be able to eat the food, ghrp6, mk677, gh, or combo really make you eat like an animal. High EQ can increase appetite in a h high percentage of people but not if they get anxiety . It gives me none as long as I take Gh , test , and SAMe . I wish I was a hard gainer sometimes. I had a kid that was 18 and he literally could eat 7-8kcals a day and wouldnít put on Bodyfat! He was natural of course but still . I love food so much but , I have to eat for fuel and not pleasure. I can remember last time I ever walked into a fast food place . I still eat junk but I make most of it.

Gaining weight is definitely not as fun as people think. I have to stretch, so yoga(just 10min) a day online. But it helps . Getting stiff sucks !

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points

I stick with foods that digest easy and quickly.

I used to take a lot of GHRP-6.. but I would usually end up killing a box of cereal on top of whatever my regular meal was.

Digestive enzymes also help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,918 Posts
    Rep Points

Marijuana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Thank you, Monstro. Excellent information.

Not sure if others have experienced this, but when on EQ, doses at around 700-800/week, after the fifth week, my hunger reaches levels I have never known before.......third world type hunger....and I am not trying to be insensitive towards starving people. I literally have never known such hunger, even in my heaviest days of smoking weed when two footlong subway subs still couldn't beat the hunger. Insatiable appetite......

EQ, for me = ravenous hunger that can't be satiated.
    I think boldenone is the most used method to increase hunger , thats why many athletes use bolde instead of deca in the offseason . But like many other compounds bolde works amazing increasing appetite for some people but dis nothing for others even used at higher dosages , i get alot ansiety from bolde even more than with trenbolone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,138 Posts
    Rep Points

Sexy seems to do it for me always hungry afterwards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,181 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post

I used to take a lot of GHRP-6.. but I would usually end up killing a box of cereal on top of whatever my regular meal was.

So true! I had a dynobites phase ! Big bag in Panty unopened! Lol. I take a look everytime I go to grab a tub or container of protein.

Max

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,783 Posts
    Rep Points

For me THC is the best (admittedly I haven't used it in 15+ years and don't like it)

But the thing about the THC hunger is it also makes food taste better (for me) and so I literally can eat like 10x the normal rate.

MK677, GHRPs and yes this is a great post, even the Megestrol works too.

I recall prepping with some very well known Bodybuilders (can't name names) in the late 90s and early 2000s. You would smoke weed to eat several times per day and then you would use adderall not to eat.

LMAO, most guys were just high all day.

I recall seeing a buddy take a huge hit off a bong then we went and lifted in the gym ( I didn't smoke) This clown was walking around just lost. Might have done one warmup set and just was lost for like an hour. Staring at people. Staring at a wall. Eating food.

He had no clue where he was LOL! I hear some guys like weed for PWO. I couldn't do it.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post

This right here, A lot of it has to do with the type of diet and a lot of people just shove food down their throat hoping to grow..
    Smaller portions with the correct ratios with nothing more and nothing less, simply just everything that the body needs at that very given moment, digestive enzymes and probiotics at night along with fiber also goes a long way and it sets you up for the next day..
    Even fasted cardio in the AM, it doesn't have to be aggressive but just enough to stimulate..

Some years ago I had a write up about the same thing using this antihistamine that has been prescribed for its off label properties for appetite stimulation however it can come at a cost with making people drowsy and they would often incorporate caffeine beverages to offset this effect and that ultimately would suppress the appetite..

Again back to your post, people need to get more fiber in their diet, or take fiber powder before bed and probiotics.. keep that digestive system going..
    Along with plenty of hydration..

Also keeping PED use at a reasonable dose anything excessive can be counterproductive especially orals..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,181 Posts
    Rep Points

Having the exact right foods that you like is super important(with supplements as well). I find if I donít like it; I rarely use properly. I like heavy foods around lunch and breakefat and lighter cleaner dinners suck mmm as these :
    Chile Colorado Homemade is my favorite because I use a whole 4-5lb roast and the fat melt right off in a fat free , mixed chiles some water/broth and tne left overs are a great addition to anything macro wise. I can make pure keto or heavy protein, High Carbs entrees . I usually make Red Beef Colorado and on Green Chile verde Pork or Whole Chicken Mole as shred or dine the Meat. Great for food all week and more. With seafood, I only use exact portion because it isnít good reheated and should be eaten the day it is defrosted Or Fresh(unless Canned Tuna or something). This one is the stuff but, a definite cheat meal the way I made it. The others I can do pure meat without any extra bad stuff. Lol.

I found that raw nuts that is like ; I buy in bulk for when I need some good fats/calorie dense and good for the brain and Heart. I roast them with Evoo and coarse sea salt and cracked pepper, all kind of flavors but I buy Raw . Nuts.com or Walmart has been cheap.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This right here, A lot of it has to do with the type of diet and a lot of people just shove food down their throat hoping to grow..
    Smaller portions with the correct ratios with nothing more and nothing less, simply just everything that the body needs at that very given moment, digestive enzymes and probiotics at night along with fiber also goes a long way and it sets you up for the next day..
    Even fasted cardio in the AM, it doesn't have to be aggressive but just enough to stimulate..

Some years ago I had a write up about the same thing using this antihistamine that has been prescribed for its off label properties for appetite stimulation however it can come at a cost with making people drowsy and they would often incorporate caffeine beverages to offset this effect and that ultimately would suppress the appetite..

Again back to your post, people need to get more fiber in their diet, or take fiber powder before bed and probiotics.. keep that digestive system going..
    Along with plenty of hydration..

Also keeping PED use at a reasonable dose anything excessive can be counterproductive especially orals..
    Vision as you always said "without enough food you cant grow , if you dont gain weight you need more food ". Not just you but almost all forums you find to eat even more and more to grow. Fiber reduce hunger and that way even harder to eat enough . Water , proboitics and enzimes are a must for any athlete . We all know the use of orals kills appetite but we also know they are a huge help to grow ( dianabol is one of the best mass builders ever made ) . MK677 works amazing increasing hunger , so it works amazingly .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    For me THC is the best (admittedly I haven't used it in 15+ years and don't like it)

But the thing about the THC hunger is it also makes food taste better (for me) and so I literally can eat like 10x the normal rate.

MK677, GHRPs and yes this is a great post, even the Megestrol works too.

I recall prepping with some very well known Bodybuilders (can't name names) in the late 90s and early 2000s. You would smoke weed to eat several times per day and then you would use adderall not to eat.

LMAO, most guys were just high all day.

I recall seeing a buddy take a huge hit off a bong then we went and lifted in the gym ( I didn't smoke) This clown was walking around just lost. Might have done one warmup set and just was lost for like an hour. Staring at people. Staring at a wall. Eating food.

He had no clue where he was LOL! I hear some guys like weed for PWO. I couldn't do it.
    I use weed when i was young and i eat a box of cereal with one liter of milk easy . And Adderall i use in my first competition just on contest day and this cheat is amazing , not cheap but incredible .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Having the exact right foods that you like is super important(with supplements as well). I find if I donít like it; I rarely use properly. I like heavy foods around lunch and breakefat and lighter cleaner dinners suck mmm as these :
    Chile Colorado Homemade is my favorite because I use a whole 4-5lb roast and the fat melt right off in a fat free , mixed chiles some water/broth and tne left overs are a great addition to anything macro wise. I can make pure keto or heavy protein, High Carbs entrees . I usually make Red Beef Colorado and on Green Chile verde Pork or Whole Chicken Mole as shred or dine the Meat. Great for food all week and more. With seafood, I only use exact portion because it isnít good reheated and should be eaten the day it is defrosted Or Fresh(unless Canned Tuna or something). This one is the stuff but, a definite cheat meal the way I made it. The others I can do pure meat without any extra bad stuff. Lol.

I found that raw nuts that is like ; I buy in bulk for when I need some good fats/calorie dense and good for the brain and Heart. I roast them with Evoo and coarse sea salt and cracked pepper, all kind of flavors but I buy Raw . Nuts.com or Walmart has been cheap.

Max
    Looks delicious!!! Good stuff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I use weed when i was young and i eat a box of cereal with one liter of milk easy . And Adderall i use in my first competition just on contest day and this cheat is amazing , not cheap but incredible .
    Indeed Monstro, Adderall's ability to stifle appetite is impressive and it's ability to help you focus and stay energized is incredible. I have an adderall prescription that I occasionally use when I am trying to shed a couple pounds or just want to dial in 100% on a gym day. Granted, there are some potential blood pressure and dependency side effects from long term adderall use, but the medication is extremely potent and effective if utilized properly.

-
    Last edited by christiantt; 04-19-2021 at 07:49 AM.