Oh brother.. Libtardz, LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    849 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh brother.. Libtardz, LOL

Now ive seen it all. On LinkTree, another libtarded media platform I guess.

An "International Emergency".. LAMO...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

people figured out how to make money on racism, scamming on all levels now. dont be surprised when its traded on wallstreet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    363 Posts
    Rep Points

Anyone who believes that racism exists in the United States is an idiot who has never traveled abroad. They have no clue what actual racism or oppression is. Butt hurt feelings is not racism or oppression. Having the side of your head caved in with a brick because you're the wrong color is racism. I've traveled extensively and worked internationally as well as domestically with international clients. The U.S. isn't even close to being racist. Not even a little bit. Do racists exist in the U.S.? Yeah, sure, but they were banished to the outer periphery of our society a very long time ago. Oh, and in the Democrat party too. I almost forgot about them. You know what I mean. The well-meaning libtard who thinks people of color can't achieve anything on their own without a white person helping them. Yeah, that's pretty racist. But true racism that keeps all people of a particular group under the grinding thumb of oppression, no that does not exist in the U.S. It sure as hell exists in other countries though.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Anyone who believes that racism exists in the United States is an idiot who has never traveled abroad. They have no clue what actual racism or oppression is. Butt hurt feelings is not racism or oppression. Having the side of your head caved in with a brick because you're the wrong color is racism. I've traveled extensively and worked internationally as well as domestically with international clients. The U.S. isn't even close to being racist. Not even a little bit. Do racists exist in the U.S.? Yeah, sure, but they were banished to the outer periphery of our society a very long time ago. Oh, and in the Democrat party too. I almost forgot about them. You know what I mean. The well-meaning libtard who thinks people of color can't achieve anything on their own without a white person helping them. Yeah, that's pretty racist. But true racism that keeps all people of a particular group under the grinding thumb of oppression, no that does not exist in the U.S. It sure as hell exists in other countries though.
    dude I was just saying all this shit, they need to draft kids right out of high school for 2 years let them see the real world with out a filter, and whats with the bricks I brought that up too? mutha fucka is dead and they keep throwing rocks at their face like the person is going to die again, just some insane backwards shit out there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,141 Posts
    Rep Points

It's not just the US, but we're definitely #1
    Attached Images Attached Images