AZ Senate still in the fight ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    AZ Senate still in the fight ...

    The AZ Senate is still in the fight to take back their constitutional duties to be the sole legislative branch to make election law. They have a bill on the floor to require ID to receive a mail in ballot. Thru violent, legal, fires, shredding, and misplaced voting material they have hired 3 separate firms ( so no one can say cherry picking ) to do a forensic, hand verification audit of the 2020 presidential election. GA has even been ahead of AZ as their law to require ID, and no political preaching at voting sites ( they claim to be giving out water and snacks ) has already passed ...

    History has not yet been written on the 2020 election yet. It is still unfolding ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,343

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,456
    Thanked in
    849 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Libturdz, the poster childs of brain-dead kuntz...

    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  3. #3
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Nancy Pelosi is the sponsor of H.R. 1. Let's take a look at what she wants

    - Put an end to the " filabuster ". No question it worsens the divide in america.

    - makes voter ID illegal for all 50 states

    - matching government federal funding. Give Nancy a buck, the feds kick in another buck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  4. #4
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,911
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Nancy Pelosi is the sponsor of H.R. 1. Let's take a look at what she wants

    - Put an end to the " filabuster ". No question it worsens the divide in america.

    - makes voter ID illegal for all 50 states

    - matching government federal funding. Give Nancy a buck, the feds kick in another buck.
    basically saying we cant possibly put politics aside and help people, and agree on positive legislation, we are too concerned with protecting and advancing our party. history shows that everytime this is done the opposition gets to abuse it too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    basically saying we cant possibly put politics aside and help people, and agree on positive legislation, we are too concerned with protecting and advancing our party. history shows that everytime this is done the opposition gets to abuse it too
    I have never in my lifetime seen a political party try this hard to burn down America ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  6. #6
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,911
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    I have never in my lifetime seen a political party try this hard to burn down America ...
    they are using any crisis to hold power, if shit kept improving with trump he would still be pres, really doesnt matter how bad things get it will all be because racists and ARs, a lot of misguided people letting MSM control their minds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #7
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    basically saying we cant possibly put politics aside and help people, and agree on positive legislation, we are too concerned with protecting and advancing our party. history shows that everytime this is done the opposition gets to abuse it too
    Awesome AVI by the way !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  8. #8
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,911
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Awesome AVI by the way !
    when they drop the napalm and your a mile away you feel that heat fucking insane
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    they are using any crisis to hold power, if shit kept improving with trump he would still be pres, really doesnt matter how bad things get it will all be because racists and ARs, a lot of misguided people letting MSM control their minds
    Serious question, no politics.

    Do you believe America is in a death spiral like Roman Empire that no politician can reverse ?

    Have we as a nation paid the barbarians all our gold to a 200% debt to GDP ratio ?

    Is there nothing left to do than to go to war with the barbarians, and racial vandals ?

    I honestly pray to God No, but my heart suspects it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    7,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,116
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,673
    Thanked in
    3,835 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Michigan Judge just ruled the Absentee Ballots process unconstitutional. Overturning this would give enough votes to Trump to overturn that entire State in Trumps favor.

    If other States follow suit, it will overturn the entire election.

    Secretaries of States in Democratic run states changed laws and they have no ability to do so.

  11. #11
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,911
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Serious question, no politics.

    Do you believe America is in a death spiral like Roman Empire that no politician can reverse ?

    Have we as a nation paid the barbarians all our gold to a 200% debt to GDP ratio ?

    Is there nothing left to do than to go to war with the barbarians, and racial vandals ?

    I honestly pray to God No, but my heart suspects it ?
    no, people are too comfortable, we got AC fridges full of food, 60 inch flat screens, people dont want to go outside. When the power goes out and white people get off the lazyboy then I will be worried. people still have a misguided faith that politicians will save us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  12. #12
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Michigan Judge just ruled the Absentee Ballots process unconstitutional. Overturning this would give enough votes to Trump to overturn that entire State in Trumps favor.

    If other States follow suit, it will overturn the entire election.

    Secretaries of States in Democratic run states changed laws and they have no ability to do so.
    Amen to that brother ... Slow to wrath, quick to justice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  13. #13
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,729
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493631457

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    no, people are too comfortable, we got AC fridges full of food, 60 inch flat screens, people dont want to go outside. When the power goes out and white people get off the lazyboy then I will be worried. people still have a misguided faith that politicians will save us
    So true, so true.

    I can only imagine what it felt like to be a proud Roman officer, to watch Rome burn, and the world to fall into the dark ages ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  14. #14
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,765

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,911
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    So true, so true.

    I can only imagine what it felt like to be a proud Roman officer, to watch Rome burn, and the world to fall into the dark ages ...
    same as benghazi I assume
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #15
    Registered User
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    654
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    713 Posts
    Rep Points
    74172514

    Ladies and gentlemen.. Allow me to present to you the PRESIDENT of The United States of America:
    Joe Biden.
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 01-28-2021, 09:54 AM
  2. 20 bucks says they take the senate.
    By Lathe Crasher in forum The Pit
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-18-2020, 04:40 PM
  3. Amy Coney Barrett Senate Hearings
    By The Admin in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2020, 03:00 AM
  4. Senate Steroid Hearings....
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2020, 07:28 PM
  5. Top Ten Lies About Senate Bill 510
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums