think I finally got gyno

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    I do 40-50mg of nolva daily until it goes down, and then 20/day for a while longer before I come off.

    Your e2 is probably fine, I get the same problem when I run nondrolone or tren, especially after a long time.

    It would be prudent to check your e2 and prolactin but not necessary if it's easily controlled. You should start noticing a difference after a couple days.
    ^^^ this. ^^^

    Did it give you any warning of itchy nips first ? I ask because with the deca could be prolactin. High converters of e2 always give me a warning. Bloods will tell the tale ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  2. #17
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    907

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,873
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    868
    Thanked in
    517 Posts
    Rep Points
    11741486

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    ^^^ this. ^^^

    Did it give you any warning of itchy nips first ? I ask because with the deca could be prolactin. High converters of e2 always give me a warning. Bloods will tell the tale ...
    He said his bloods at the higher test dosage showed 13pg/ml estradiol (never tested prolactin) and that he has a history of prolactin issues AND got fluid from his nipple when stimulated. It's obvious the man needs cabergoline.

    Personally I would also run a heavy nolvadex protocol but that's just me, I like to err on the side of caution and nobody likes gyno.

  3. #18
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    He said his bloods at the higher test dosage showed 13pg/ml estradiol (never tested prolactin) and that he has a history of prolactin issues AND got fluid from his nipple when stimulated. It's obvious the man needs cabergoline.

    Personally I would also run a heavy nolvadex protocol but that's just me, I like to err on the side of caution and nobody likes gyno.

    yea exactly, so I started caber and and I ordered 100 25mg tabs of nolvadex, Ill just take two a day till it goes down then continue just taking one a day till im out of it, any side common sides from nolvadex?

  4. #19
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,039
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,557
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    yea exactly, so I started caber and and I ordered 100 25mg tabs of nolvadex, Ill just take two a day till it goes down then continue just taking one a day till im out of it, any side common sides from nolvadex?
    I've never had any at all. Could prevent lung problems from COVID though lol

  5. #20
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    He said his bloods at the higher test dosage showed 13pg/ml estradiol (never tested prolactin) and that he has a history of prolactin issues AND got fluid from his nipple when stimulated. It's obvious the man needs cabergoline.

    Personally I would also run a heavy nolvadex protocol but that's just me, I like to err on the side of caution and nobody likes gyno.
    Ah, ok. I hope you got human grade pharma...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  6. #21
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Hey guys I wanted to follow up on this since you have all been so helpful. The caber completely resolved everything in only two doses over 6 days, I will just go ahead and continue to take it for at least 3 more weeks. There is no lump, sensitivity, or pain at all now.

  7. #22
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    650

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    474
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    313
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Rep Points
    7405370

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Hey guys I wanted to follow up on this since you have all been so helpful. The caber completely resolved everything in only two doses over 6 days, I will just go ahead and continue to take it for at least 3 more weeks. There is no lump, sensitivity, or pain at all now.
    Awesome to hear!
    Cycle: Tren-A 100mg, SUS250 250mg, Mast-E 200mg - Tues/Fri.
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

  8. #23
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,039
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,557
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Hey guys I wanted to follow up on this since you have all been so helpful. The caber completely resolved everything in only two doses over 6 days, I will just go ahead and continue to take it for at least 3 more weeks. There is no lump, sensitivity, or pain at all now.
    Awesome. Keep an eye on it and use what's needed when it's needed. Unfortunately it's never going to go away but you can keep it under control pretty easily

  9. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    53
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    3481470

    Can hair around your nipple cause itchiness? Especially as it grows back?

    When people say itchiness and or pain or sensitive, what do they mean by itchiness is it a different itchiness then you get when like I mention with her because I get that sometimes and I scare myself into thinking I got gyno
    Last edited by M0nstar; 04-19-2021 at 10:20 PM.

  10. #25
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    240
    Thanked in
    177 Posts
    Rep Points
    2400100

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Awesome. Keep an eye on it and use what's needed when it's needed. Unfortunately it's never going to go away but you can keep it under control pretty easily
    ok, idk but it seems to have gone away completely, im just considering swearing off nandralone cause I dont want to need to take cabor again, this all started from adding deca

  11. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    361

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Sounds like a nightmare man

  12. #27
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,039
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,557
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    ok, idk but it seems to have gone away completely, im just considering swearing off nandralone cause I dont want to need to take cabor again, this all started from adding deca
    Yeah I have the same problem with 19-nors now. Within a week of the first shot of NPP or tren ace they flare up. Have to use nolva at anything over 150mg of test now along with AIs. Just gonna have to get them chopped out eventually

  13. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    361

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    I have some minor gyno from puberty that never went away. If Iím lean enough you canít even tell unless you pinch the skin... but does this mean that Iím gonna be prone to getting it?

    Trying to figure out what I might want in hand before starting my first cycle...

  14. #29
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,970

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,039
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,557
    Thanked in
    3,060 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I have some minor gyno from puberty that never went away. If Iím lean enough you canít even tell unless you pinch the skin... but does this mean that Iím gonna be prone to getting it?

    Trying to figure out what I might want in hand before starting my first cycle...
    Most likely if it's actually leftover gyno. Make sure you have plenty of nolva and caber on hand. By plenty, I mean enough nolva for 40mg daily during and at least a few weeks after the cycle.

    Its much better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

  15. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    361

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    98
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points
    980100

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    Most likely if it's actually leftover gyno. Make sure you have plenty of nolva and caber on hand. By plenty, I mean enough nolva for 40mg daily during and at least a few weeks after the cycle.

    Its much better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.
    So nolva is only for after the cycle then?

    What would I take along with the gear to prevent it in the first place?
    Last edited by MonsterMaker; 04-23-2021 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Had to ask another ?

Similar Threads

  1. Finally got a taste of Gyno..
    By WaterTurkey in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 01:40 PM
  2. Finally here
    By Smalltimer in forum New Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 03:24 PM
  3. Tren related gyno vs. Test related gyno?
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums