think I finally got gyno

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2220100

    think I finally got gyno

    ok so today woke up with very painful lump behind my nipple, Ive been on some kind of light cycle for like 20 weeks, this happened as I am tapering down, I tapered down over the last week to now just 200mg test, 100mg deca, 100mg masteron per week. I have been controlling my estrogen with adex but I think this is just becase Ive been on deca for so long as when I started deca is when I notice nipple sensitivity only its just now a painful lump on one side. So I am thinking my plan to go forward here is get novadex from GC and take 25mg a day? and just go on test only 150mg or 200mg. I guees I should stop the adex also as I imagine the tamoxifen/nova will control my estrogen fine on such a low dose of test.

  2. #2
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,711

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,880
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,835
    Thanked in
    3,471 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    you need letro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,254
    Thanked in
    6,901 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    How much adex have you been using? And when you say "controlling estrogen" do you actually have blood work that backs that up? Or just you haven't noticed any gyno until now?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2220100

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    How much adex have you been using? And when you say "controlling estrogen" do you actually have blood work that backs that up? Or just you haven't noticed any gyno until now?


    Twice during this 6 months I was running 400mg of test and deca at 300-500mg and i got high E sides which came in the form of nipple sensitivity (in both nipples) or erection issues which led me to take 0.5MG EOD instead of just twice a week at these higher dosages, which corrected those issues. My bloodwork was take while on these higher dosages and my e2 sensative was around 13.

    I took a break in the middle where I only took 300mg of sustanon 150mg deca and then I was taking 0.5mg of adex twice a week


    Also I was on other compounds which I am not mentioning cause they don't aromatize, one of these cycles I was on DHB also and the other one primobolan.

  5. #5
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points
    9691486

    When you did your hormone panel did you also test for prolactin? Give your nipple a really hard long squeeze, if you get any fluid at all itís mostly prolactin related and you should get some pharma caber. .5mg E3.5D for about 4 weeks did it for me.

    If you donít get any fluid then just crush that shit with a prolonged Nolvadex protocol. It takes a little bit of time but it also worked for me. It seemed like it knocked out some of my pubescent gyno remnants as well.

    Iíve had both kinds of gyno. The prolactin kinda felt like it was more directly within the nipple itself and the fluid was the dead giveaway. I can vouch for the caber protocol, Iíve got bloods to back it up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points
    9691486

    And if you do do a nolvadex protocol 25mg ED is not enough IME. Taking only 25mg ED for 4 weeks after a Rad/LGD cycle and then stopping is what gave me gyno in the first place. Afterwards I did 60mg ED for 10 days I believe and then ran it at 40mg ED until it had completely subsided. Also, I do not believe nolvadex does anything to control your estrogen at all, it simply occupies receptors in the nipple to block estrogen from causing gyno, at least thatís how I understand it.

    Estrogen related gyno in my experience is less painful and more or less just feels like a puffy mass AROUND the nipple. Prolactin related gyno gave me a hard lump directly behind the nipple itself and it was fairly painful. Thatís not to say that everyone has the exact same experience but thatís how it felt for me.

    You said you had dick issues too... Iím thinking your prolactin is elevated from the long term Deca use. Bloods will tell you for sure, but once again, if you get ANY fluid out of your nipple save yourself sometime and get some caber coming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,775

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,055
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,315
    Thanked in
    852 Posts
    Rep Points
    32655231

    Yeah man- u do some weird cycles bro! If I were u, I'd do 40-60 mgs nolva until u notice a significant shrinkage in ur lump, then back it down to 20 until it's hopefully gone. This has worked FOR ME numerous times, however it doesn't always work. Good Luck!

  8. #8
    Registered User
    MustardTiger's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2220100

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    And if you do do a nolvadex protocol 25mg ED is not enough IME. Taking only 25mg ED for 4 weeks after a Rad/LGD cycle and then stopping is what gave me gyno in the first place. Afterwards I did 60mg ED for 10 days I believe and then ran it at 40mg ED until it had completely subsided. Also, I do not believe nolvadex does anything to control your estrogen at all, it simply occupies receptors in the nipple to block estrogen from causing gyno, at least thatís how I understand it.

    Estrogen related gyno in my experience is less painful and more or less just feels like a puffy mass AROUND the nipple. Prolactin related gyno gave me a hard lump directly behind the nipple itself and it was fairly painful. Thatís not to say that everyone has the exact same experience but thatís how it felt for me.

    You said you had dick issues too... Iím thinking your prolactin is elevated from the long term Deca use. Bloods will tell you for sure, but once again, if you get ANY fluid out of your nipple save yourself sometime and get some caber coming.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks so much for your detailed responses, it is really appreciated, I think your spot on that its prolactin and im tempted to go get a lab just for prollactin. I did the thing you said and I THINK I noticed a tiny bit of fluid. Also I actually have a HISTORY of prolactin issues even before using gear caused by supplementation of DHEA so I actually happen to have caber on hand. I think I am just going to take the caber and see what happens after a month if its not better ill order the nolvadex.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,932
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,513
    Thanked in
    3,032 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I do 40-50mg of nolva daily until it goes down, and then 20/day for a while longer before I come off.

    Your e2 is probably fine, I get the same problem when I run nondrolone or tren, especially after a long time.

    It would be prudent to check your e2 and prolactin but not necessary if it's easily controlled. You should start noticing a difference after a couple days.

  10. #10
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    710

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    663
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points
    9691486

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    Thanks so much for your detailed responses, it is really appreciated, I think your spot on that its prolactin and im tempted to go get a lab just for prollactin. I did the thing you said and I THINK I noticed a tiny bit of fluid. Also I actually have a HISTORY of prolactin issues even before using gear caused by supplementation of DHEA so I actually happen to have caber on hand. I think I am just going to take the caber and see what happens after a month if its not better ill order the nolvadex.
    I'm betting that will take care of it. Also assuming it's prolactin related, if you think you got a little fluid when you squeezed, try again in a few days and you should get more. The more you stimulate the gland the more fluid it will produce so at some point, once you're sure that's what it is, stop checking it and just let the caber work.

    Either way though dude it's always good practice to have nolvadex on hand so it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to order it anyways even if you don't plan on taking it right away. Opening up my gear stash and seeing the SERM/AI supply staring up at me gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling inside lol.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    13,488

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14,307
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13,254
    Thanked in
    6,901 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Playing with gyno makes it bigger. Just sayin'. Not that nipple play isn't fun, but you know.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    ok so today woke up with very painful lump behind my nipple, Ive been on some kind of light cycle for like 20 weeks, this happened as I am tapering down, I tapered down over the last week to now just 200mg test, 100mg deca, 100mg masteron per week. I have been controlling my estrogen with adex but I think this is just becase Ive been on deca for so long as when I started deca is when I notice nipple sensitivity only its just now a painful lump on one side. So I am thinking my plan to go forward here is get novadex from GC and take 25mg a day? and just go on test only 150mg or 200mg. I guees I should stop the adex also as I imagine the tamoxifen/nova will control my estrogen fine on such a low dose of test.
    Order caber a few days ago to help with my very mild gyno.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    821

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    61
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    283 Posts
    Rep Points
    8925818

    Quote Originally Posted by MustardTiger View Post
    ok so today woke up with very painful lump behind my nipple, Ive been on some kind of light cycle for like 20 weeks, this happened as I am tapering down, I tapered down over the last week to now just 200mg test, 100mg deca, 100mg masteron per week. I have been controlling my estrogen with adex but I think this is just becase Ive been on deca for so long as when I started deca is when I notice nipple sensitivity only its just now a painful lump on one side. So I am thinking my plan to go forward here is get novadex from GC and take 25mg a day? and just go on test only 150mg or 200mg. I guees I should stop the adex also as I imagine the tamoxifen/nova will control my estrogen fine on such a low dose of test.
    The main reason you start having such pain is because you are tapering down . When you reduce the dosages of test and anabolics you reduce the amount of test level on your body but at same time you have the high estrogen from the higher dosages in beginning of the cycle . So in beginning you have high test levels and high estrogen and you are fine , now you have low test and and same estrogen . What gives gyno is not high estrogen but an imbalance in between estro and test . You can increase test dosage and put some AI with tamoxifen . To treat gyno tamox with letro is the best combo , use dostinex to

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    56

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points
    160100

    So how would you effectively taper down from a high dose cycle to prevent this issue from happening? Assuming you have AIís/serms on hand . Estrogen rebound would be the correct term for the issue correct ?

  15. #15
    Member


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    69

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    -106804636

    Once you get a lump it never goes away you can shrink it but it will always be there ready to come back. You will battle it forever now unless you get surgery. You just need to keep you estrogen under control big time so it dont grow. I would use letro to knock it down fast then control it with aromison

Similar Threads

  1. Finally got a taste of Gyno..
    By WaterTurkey in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-07-2016, 01:40 PM
  2. Finally here
    By Smalltimer in forum New Members
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 03:24 PM
  3. Tren related gyno vs. Test related gyno?
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums