Thread: Mass Shootings

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    The stock market value of " The lone gunman " looks bright ? Haha huh CT ?
    Lol that is one way to put it.

I feel like Iím constantly saying the same things over and over but Iím truly shocked at how abruptly the democrats are trying to fundamentally change every aspect of society right now, and how crass their agenda is.

Assuming they donít manage to force H.R. 1 through, I donít see any way democrats donít get absolutely slaughtered next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,781 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Lol that is one way to put it.

I feel like Iím constantly saying the same things over and over but Iím truly shocked at how abruptly the democrats are trying to fundamentally change every aspect of society right now, and how crass their agenda is.

Assuming they donít manage to force H.R. 1 through, I donít see any way democrats donít get absolutely slaughtered next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're going for broke.

It's not gonna work.

The other thing they are doing that alot of people aren't aware of is that they are trying to kick kids out of school who are unvaccinated. They are then trying to either force them to catch up with vaccines, which means they may have to get 50-70 within a year, which easily could be fatal.

There is ZERO spike in any of these diseases or illnesses related to standard vaccines. Take HPV. Why the F would I wanna give a kindergarden child or a baby the HPV vaccine? They have zero chance of getting it, and we know that the HPV vaccine has been proven to cause infertility later in life.

So anyways all those kids will be kicked out of school and have to either be homeschooled or not schooled at all. Simultaneously they are trying to eliminate the religious and medical exemptions.

Then Clear as day, recall when Rona first started, we said it was for Covid ID aka Covid passports. All the asses here saying that was a conspiracy theory now look dumb as day, bc that is exactly what they are attempting to do, and that is exactly what the plan was all along.

What they are doing is beyond dangerous is is evil. We def are in End Times. Think of Revelations, and that No Man shall buy, trade or sell minus the mark of the beast. Well friends, how is this not precisely what is coming down the line with these people?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Then Clear as day, recall when Rona first started, we said it was for Covid ID aka Covid passports. All the asses here saying that was a conspiracy theory now look dumb as day, bc that is exactly what they are attempting to do, and that is exactly what the plan was all along.

What they are doing is beyond dangerous is is evil. We def are in End Times. Think of Revelations, and that No Man shall buy, trade or sell minus the mark of the beast. Well friends, how is this not precisely what is coming down the line with these people?
    Some people are paying attention. Sad it's only the "conspiracy kooks" and christians though.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,915 Posts
    Rep Points

The sad truth is theyíll get their way. Theyíve proved already they can win elections through illegalities.....

the only way ďtheyĒ lose... at this point. Is by death. Not promoting it, just saying. You donít defeat a corrupt system by playing by the rules they set for you (and apparently only you).

fight ... or die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

Active day....just dropping these here in order they were received.

JUST IN - 3 dead as police respond to active shooter incident in northwest #Austin. Scene still active.

NEW - Minnesota National Guard was fired upon early Sunday morning in a drive-by shooting in #Minneapolis, one Guardsman was taken to the hospital.
    This incident happened just hours after Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told people to be "more confrontational."

UPDATE - Austin gunman identified as Stephen Nicholas Broderick (41, black, male), fled the scene and is believed to be armed (per police press conference). He was charged last year for a sex crime against a child.

JUST IN - Officer-involved shooting in Burnsville, https://twitter.com/hashtag/Minnesota?src=hash. Shots fired. The suspect is down.

UPDATE - Person pursued by police jumps out of a moving car, tries to carjack another vehicle in Burnsville, MN before being shot.
    Vid:
    https://t.me/disclosetv/1588

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait...I thought it was the violent video games that caused these shooters?

https://thepostmillennial.com/fedex-...ony-subculture

Suspected FedEx shooter was part of My Little Pony 'brony' subculture

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,781 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Wait...I thought it was the violent video games that caused these shooters?

https://thepostmillennial.com/fedex-...ony-subculture

Suspected FedEx shooter was part of My Little Pony 'brony' subculture

My 3 year old ran over and saw the screen and started singing My Little Pony.

He was certainly a liberal. These fools are "against guns" and want "reform" and yet they are the ones medicated and doing the shootings

Not even hypocrisy anymore just straight out crazy.

I really understand Revelations more then ever in this day and age. It's definitely time for things to come to an end.

The world has lost its mind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

I think this one may just be ghetto noise, but here it is anyway...

BREAKING: Mass shooting in Shreveport, Louisiana, at least 5 people shot.

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1383992128934535168

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,781 Posts
    Rep Points

Notice they are taking murders and calling them "mass shootings"

These things have always happened and will, for instance, someone gets into a gang shooting and 5 people die. They are calling that a "mass shooting" simply to further the gun control movement.

They aren't just taking the random crazies and the rogue CIA mind control shootings. They are going after any and all violence and calling it "mass shootings"

They are going for broke.

It's either make it or break it time fellas.

Buckle up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Notice they are taking murders and calling them "mass shootings"

These things have always happened and will, for instance, someone gets into a gang shooting and 5 people die. They are calling that a "mass shooting" simply to further the gun control movement.

They aren't just taking the random crazies and the rogue CIA mind control shootings. They are going after any and all violence and calling it "mass shootings"

They are going for broke.

It's either make it or break it time fellas.

Buckle up.
    Exactly...I try to weed out the "drive by" BS that happens EVERY SINGLE DAY. Never mind the crap that goes down in Chicago all the time. Chicago has a "mass shooting" or two, or three, every week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    988 Posts
    Rep Points

I gotta say that it sure does seem like ever since Biden mentioned gun control there has been a whole lot of media coverage on mass shootings. If thatís really not a coincidence then someone has a pretty good plan to sway the peoples opinion their way. Either way thatís pretty shitty.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,781 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I gotta say that it sure does seem like ever since Biden mentioned gun control there has been a whole lot of media coverage on mass shootings. If thatís really not a coincidence then someone has a pretty good plan to sway the peoples opinion their way. Either way thatís pretty shitty.
    Just like when they wanted to pass that anti lynching bill, Kamaltoe suited up her family member Juicy Smollett to pretend 2 white MAGAs beat him up and put a noose around his neck.

The thing about the Dems, the activists and politicians. They are actors and actresses. Fake. This is why they love Hollyweird and think athletes and actors should be President. Theyre also beyond stupid.

Everything they do ultimately fails. Eventually the fact they stole the Election from Trump will come out in full.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

It is crazy every day they are reporting a mass shooting does seem weird. A hidden agenda forsure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    393 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    It is crazy every day they are reporting a mass shooting does seem weird. A hidden agenda forsure.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Yeah they had sort of faded into obscurity until this last month or so. Now's its basically every day again, like somebody just flipped a switch.

You have to ask yourself, what's really changed? The only thing I can think of is a pro-gun control majority in the house and senate and a pro-gun administration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,890 Posts
    Rep Points

Attached Images Attached Images