Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shootings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Intensity View Post
    I think you and the person who posted above me are confused. I see lifter reference here and there and I did not dig because I'm not interested.
    Everyone so far since I have joined has been cordial except of course the guy with issues which again I don't care because he does not matter.
    I simply ignore fools.
    I have even been away from this board since initially joining for about month until recently. Feel free to think what you want though. I don't care.
    Seems the point being made is we are a community that eventually gets to know one another. It takes time, and we may be dysfunctional. So, any single digit posters gets the ol locker room hazing from us meatheads. No worries, give it time, and you too can be elevated to libtard, fag, or ass wipe ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I dont understand why the government would need a false flag op to make people give up guns. Heres my logic, first sylmar is a mexican ghetto, its already riddled with mex gangs, and a black guy going into a mexican neighborhood like that very strange as mexicans hate blacks and they dont keep it a secret like white folk. If there is a conspiracy at foot I think this is all an effort to make people look left while they move right. For example white guys and ARs are the problem, meanwhile they will move into the ghettos and raid trap houses and cartels because they have assault weapons and they no longer need a warrant for them
    I'm still digesting this Heck, and I gotta say it's pretty good ... Let me think some more on it ? Using racial prejudices as a tool seems right to me ...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL, I can dig it, no worries. I expect some disfunction and hazing especially in this part of the board. I have been called much worse.
    The vast majority here seem just fine to me.
    Really it is just the one insignificant person who has been triggered by my posts ever since I joined the board and his issues and babble are inconsequential because he simply does not matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Seems the point being made is we are a community that eventually gets to know one another. It takes time, and we may be dysfunctional. So, any single digit posters gets the ol locker room hazing from us meatheads. No worries, give it time, and you too can be elevated to libtard, fag, or ass wipe ?

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

LOL, I can dig it, no worries. I expect some disfunction and hazing especially in this part of the board. I have been called much worse.
    The vast majority here seem just fine to me.
    Really it is just the one insignificant person who has been triggered by my posts ever since I joined the board and his issues and babble are inconsequential because he simply does not matter.
    negged for saying triggered in the pit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

I dont understand why the government would need a false flag op to make people give up guns. Heres my logic, first sylmar is a mexican ghetto, its already riddled with mex gangs, and a black guy going into a mexican neighborhood like that very strange as mexicans hate blacks and they dont keep it a secret like white folk. If there is a conspiracy at foot I think this is all an effort to make people look left while they move right. For example white guys and ARs are the problem, meanwhile they will move into the ghettos and raid trap houses and cartels because they have assault weapons and they no longer need a warrant for them
    There is no false flag op. They are trying to pass laws and restrictions on anything that would keep legal gun owners powerful during a civil war. Why do they needs more restrictions on guns to take them away from people who arenít legally allowed to have them. Trap houses and cartels can be raided at anytime due to all the legal activity thats already going on with them.

I think someone already mentioned Hitler and his play book. Turn people against jews, now its blacks on whites check. Take guns away trying their hardest. Once you cant fight back we are fucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconeSack View Post
    There is no false flag op. They are trying to pass laws and restrictions on anything that would keep legal gun owners powerful during a civil war. Why do they needs more restrictions on guns to take them away from people who arenít legally allowed to have them. Trap houses and cartels can be raided at anytime due to all the legal activity thats already going on with them.

I think someone already mentioned Hitler and his play book. Turn people against jews, now its blacks on whites check. Take guns away trying their hardest. Once you cant fight back we are fucked.

I agree with this I was merely pointing out that the government does what it wants without your consent daily, if they decided to make something illegal they would just make it that way its not like we get to vote on EOs.Hitler was a master of propaganda, do you think it was because he was at the right place at the right time? I personally dont think he would be able to do the same thing here today, but who knows maybe somebody can do it better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Sadly you may be correct with the Hitler statement. One would hope history teaches us a lesson but things have been quite dicey.
    I do think the COVID low point would have really been the time for this. Once we get out of this COVID bullshit I hope the chances of another Hitler situation go down the drain.
    I agree with this I was merely pointing out that the government does what it wants without your consent daily, if they decided to make something illegal they would just make it that way its not like we get to vote on EOs.Hitler was a master of propaganda, do you think it was because he was at the right place at the right time? I personally dont think he would be able to do the same thing here today, but who knows maybe somebody can do it better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít think he would be able to either but what we have unfolding before our own eyes is right from his play book just twisted to the times. Keep poor people with the system mainly welfare and use the past mistakes of slavery to divide us further. Call it all racism whens its more about control.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,507 Posts
    Rep Points

Sadly you may be correct with the Hitler statement. One would hope history teaches us a lesson but things have been quite dicey.
    I do think the COVID low point would have really been the time for this. Once we get out of this COVID bullshit I hope the chances of another Hitler situation go down the drain.
    I honestly thought at the begining of covid we were all going to come together and unify over this global pandemic kinda like 9/11 did but I really thought this would be bigger, damn I was way wrong they found a way to politicize it and further divide us into unrecognizable sub groups, I honestly dont know what group I'm gonna need to join when shit hits the fan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,141 Posts
    Rep Points

I honestly thought at the begining of covid we were all going to come together and unify over this global pandemic kinda like 9/11 did but I really thought this would be bigger, damn I was way wrong they found a way to politicize it and further divide us into unrecognizable sub groups, I honestly dont know what group I'm gonna need to join when shit hits the fan
    The covid isolation was the ultimate in furthering antisocial behavior. The internet has been breeding antisocial behavior for years and the pandemic isolation sealed the deal. There will be a large portion of the population that NEVER goes back to "normal". Case in point...I gave my buddy a ride into work yesterday. The first time he's been in the office in over a year. He said if they make him come back he will find another job so he can stay home. And he's at the point he should be able to coast until retirement. And he didn't even want to do that.

Think of all the people we used to have weekly, if not daily, interactions with. Now we may see them once a year. Why bother being respectful, asking how they are doing, or the family is doing. The effects of isolation have been well studied over the years.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    253 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    The covid isolation was the ultimate in furthering antisocial behavior. The internet has been breeding antisocial behavior for years and the pandemic isolation sealed the deal. There will be a large portion of the population that NEVER goes back to "normal". Case in point...I gave my buddy a ride into work yesterday. The first time he's been in the office in over a year. He said if they make him come back he will find another job so he can stay home. And he's at the point he should be able to coast until retirement. And he didn't even want to do that.

Think of all the people we used to have weekly, if not daily, interactions with. Now we may see them once a year. Why bother being respectful, asking how they are doing, or the family is doing. The effects of isolation have been well studied over the years.
    The bolded part is what I am talking about in my remote workers thread, the entitlement is insane...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

negged for saying triggered in the pit
    Haha, dude, I can't talk I'm laughing so hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,137 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post

My wife will absolutely quit if they demand she stop working from home ... I said baby after 38 years I support you getting back to work and bringing me that money so I don't have to keep my pimp hand strong, you feel me bitch ? Haha

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by reddog309 View Post
    The bolded part is what I am talking about in my remote workers thread, the entitlement is insane...
    Everybody I know who is "working from home" isn't working at all, or at least not anywhere close to the levels of productivity they reached while being supervised. It's a complete joke. Although I and a few others never stopped coming to our office, we only let our back office folks work from home for about 4 weeks before we made them come back in full time. They got sweet fuck-all accomplished from home and it was obvious.

This whole plandemic has propped up the weakest and laziest segments of our society. I wish people would stop pussy-footing around and confront it head on... People are lazy and they don't want to go back to work.

It's not about people legitimately being afraid for their safety, at least not for most people, it's about laziness. If they're so afraid then how do they get their groceries?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,835 Posts
    Rep Points