Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass Shootings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,926 Posts
    Rep Points

Mass Shootings

Multiple victims, including KPD officer, after shooting at Austin-East High School

Live Feed:
    https://www.wbir.com/article/news/cr...8-aba642b99eeb

- - - Updated - - -

Suspect in custody for Austin-East:

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1381711843140468741

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,926 Posts
    Rep Points

JUST IN - Sylmar High School in California on lockdown. Man with a rifle on the perimeter. #LASPD and #LAPD are on scene.

Suspect description (per police): Male Blk/ Curly Afro hair/ early 20s/ Laker mask/ wearing white T-shirt/ black shorts/ black and white shoes.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow surprising more mass shootings during the gun grab agenda who woulda thought.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Its sad but This we be a weekly issue till they deem the executive order is needed for new gun laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points

Why aren't there Trained officers such as ex Police, Military etc, on school campuses with handguns with so many school shootings wouldn't it be prudent to try and stop this happening? Or allow teachers with CCW permits to have weapons on them?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Coordinated and planned...

And the Dems who voted in this clown who is destroying our Country, with them silent.

Will beg for them to take guns from the Legal Gun owners. Just like everything they wish for they are wrong and don't think the Govt would ever do anything to harm us.

Fools is the word I am looking for.

Independents and Republicans have to hold strong. Do not give them a single inch. Look at the 2 weeks to flatten the curve bullshit. And now these fools are still listening to the CDC, Fauci and the WHO. Doing whatever they are told

I dont want these people thinking for me, or my family, or this Country for that matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Independents and Republicans have to hold strong. Do not give them a single inch. Look at the 2 weeks to flatten the curve bullshit. And now these fools are still listening to the CDC, Fauci and the WHO. Doing whatever they are told

I dont want these people thinking for me, or my family, or this Country for that matter.
    I won't blame all the democrats. Just the far left super woke. I know some democrats that voted for biden the seriously regret it and support 2A. Are they allowed to stand with us too Wes? Protect you and yours fellas we are in for a long ride.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    I won't blame all the democrats. Just the far left super woke. I know some democrats that voted for biden the seriously regret it and support 2A. Are they allowed to stand with us too Wes? Protect you and yours fellas we are in for a long ride.

Why would you vote for Biden and own a gun? Talk about confusion...

Everyone and I mean everyone knew Biden would further a globalist Agenda. It's here and its happening. Now, what? They regret it? Too late.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Rep Points

Man you are quick on this shit. You are like the right side news version of Scoops McGee.
    Only problem is these shootings don't seem much like news to me, more like normal daily occurrences.
    It is sad but I have been lucky enough to this point where this shit has not affected me directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Multiple victims, including KPD officer, after shooting at Austin-East High School

Live Feed:
    https://www.wbir.com/article/news/cr...8-aba642b99eeb

- - - Updated - - -

Suspect in custody for Austin-East:

Vid:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1381711843140468741

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts
    Rep Points

Everyone and I mean everyone knew Biden would further a globalist Agenda. It's here and its happening. Now, what? They regret it? Too late.
    Fair point..

Most of them that I know just hated Trump's attitude so they voted Biden. Not a good enough reason for me but to each their own. They realized their mistake and are already wanting him out. They don't agree with the cancel shit or BLM either.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol you give them too much credit, I donít think even half of Democrats realized Biden meant a globalist agenda.

Democrat = low information voter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    992 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe Im misunderstanding but I think your saying that the Democrats are somehow convincing these fuckheads to go and kill as many people as possible with a gun so they can then use the mass shootings as reason to come after our guns?

Donít you think thatís just a little bit far fetched?

I mean what could you possibly offer someone to do this? They have no future after doing something like this so money wouldnít be a good thing to bribe with. What would be next? I donít know.

No disrespect Iím just trying to wrap my head around this if Iím reading your reply correctly.

Coordinated and planned...

And the Dems who voted in this clown who is destroying our Country, with them silent.

Will beg for them to take guns from the Legal Gun owners. Just like everything they wish for they are wrong and don't think the Govt would ever do anything to harm us.

Fools is the word I am looking for.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Maybe Im misunderstanding but I think your saying that the Democrats are somehow convincing these fuckheads to go and kill as many people as possible with a gun so they can then use the mass shootings as reason to come after our guns?

I mean what could you possibly offer someone to do this? They have no future after doing something like this so money wouldnít be a good thing to bribe with. What would be next? I donít know.

No disrespect Iím just trying to wrap my head around this if Iím reading your reply correctly.
    Iím with you 100% but when you compare statistics between Obamaís terms with Trumps term and then look at the current trajectory of Bidenís term, it gives you pause.

Personally I donít profess to having an answer as to why it is, but itís an alarming statistical anomaly and the differences are so extreme it is near impossible to explain it away as a coincidence.

Just Google it, itís fucked up.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,795 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post

This is a rogue CIA operation...clear as day.

These are globalists, and they are in bed with the dems. They are globalists and they want One World Order, the "new world order" as Bush and Clinton and Obamas and Soros have been heard to say many many many many times. So anyways, the CIA hypnotize, brainwash, medicate and then release these patients to commit mass shootings, when and where the time is right.

If this seems too far fetched to you, look up the old Project Mockingbird programs they use etc.

Why else do you think all these shooters have the 5000 yard stare, and are on meds, and have therapists, and the stories never ever ever match up. These are broken men, that are used as weapons.

Take for instance the Shooting in Florida at the high school a few years ago, Parkland. Their was a direct eyewitness saying Nikolas Cruz was with her the entire time. Several school teachers said that several men in full black body armor and masks were shooting automatic rifles. Not Cruz. Then those videos disappeared. Then they just so happened to arrest Nikolas ( severe mental health patient that was prepared to blame for this event)

The CIA also had a hand in 9/11 with Mossad. And Americans just gave up all of their privacies and rights, and Bush (puppet) went in and invaded Iraq looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction that never ever even existed, therefore destabilizing the Middle East even more.

It reminds me when Jussie Smollet schemed his Noose story, right around the time the Dems were trying to get the bill passed for 120+
    years. It failed right until Smollets scheme was believed by all the dems. And it passed before the reality and the truth came out. Shocking. (sarcasm)
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/u...hing-bill.html

None of this is coincidence.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 04-12-2021 at 04:55 PM.