tren and the hiccups

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

tren and the hiccups

Asking for a friend- anyone ever experience this from a low dose of tren a. (50 mgs eod) The only thing that will stop them is altering my breathing somehow(I mean his), like running or doing 50 push-ups- but that remedy is temporary- they always come back eventually. Might just have to quit(i mean tell him to quit)-lol

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,028 Posts
    Rep Points

lol...isn't this like the second time for you? Damn hiccups!

Check this thread:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...hlight=hiccups

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren sweats......tren rage...tren insomnia......now tren hiccups? Lol.
    Tren must be beastly stuff (haven't tried yet) to be so popular but to also come with such a wide variety of sides.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

I have a similar side. Not full hiccups but more like an acid hitchhiker in my throat. Makes swallowing ridiculous and keeps me from sleeping more than in hour bursts. Hunter S. Thompson said it best- “buy the ticket, take the ride”.

For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,079 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    I have a similar side. Not full hiccups but more like an acid hitchhiker in my throat. Makes swallowing ridiculous and keeps me from sleeping more than in hour bursts. Hunter S. Thompson said it best- “buy the ticket, take the ride”.
    Yep

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

You got a good memory Multi- twisted but good. I think I'm just gonna bail man- only 2 shots in- fuckin pillow was soaked this morning- fuckin wife " u doing that shit again aren't u". Back to the old adage: is the pleasure worth the pain? I love the finished product- but the production line is a mother fucker! Got the Goddamn hiccups right fuckin now! Fuck it- I'm out. Gonna send it to AR- He can't get any crazier than he already is!(JK) PM me AR- I owe u one anyway

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    You got a good memory Multi- twisted but good.
    It's weird. I'll remember the dumbest shit forever. Anything useful goes right out the window. Makes for interesting spousal arguments though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    868 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    It's weird. I'll remember the dumbest shit forever. Anything useful goes right out the window. Makes for interesting spousal arguments though.
    Figured you'd like this- After about a fucking solid 2 hours of fuckin drinking milk upside down backwards thru a fuckin straw while standing on my head(man- the shit people tell u to do is unbelievable) the wifey was reading shit off the ole interweb and FINALLY got to a REAL sounding cure(no comment from u Killy) The old anal massage- apply a GENEROUS(her words now) amount of petrolium jelly or ur favorite lubricant- to the old pucker(wait- forgot a very important step- apply latex gloves) and massage in a very subtle slow circular motion until the hiccups subside- seriously. I told her to have @ it and I'll SURELY forget I ever even had the fuckin hiccups! true story- it's there. in other words- i'm GONNA have them again tonight! (don't do it Killy)-lol

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8,028 Posts
    Rep Points

Figured you'd like this- After about a fucking solid 2 hours of fuckin drinking milk upside down backwards thru a fuckin straw while standing on my head(man- the shit people tell u to do is unbelievable) the wifey was reading shit off the ole interweb and FINALLY got to a REAL sounding cure(no comment from u Killy) The old anal massage- apply a GENEROUS(her words now) amount of petrolium jelly or ur favorite lubricant- to the old pucker(wait- forgot a very important step- apply latex gloves) and massage in a very subtle slow circular motion until the hiccups subside- seriously. I told her to have @ it and I'll SURELY forget I ever even had the fuckin hiccups! true story- it's there. in other words- i'm GONNA have them again tonight! (don't do it Killy)-lol
    lmfao...yep, that's the kind of shit my brain retains right there...

I'm wondering if I should bring up this factual tidbit now to the wife so I can convince her of it later down the road when I get the hiccups...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

I made a post on here lIke 6 months ago about hiccups bro. You probably don’t remember cause your two days older than dirt. Lol Anyway it got so bad that after a week I ended up in the ER. I didn’t know what else to do. I honestly don’t remember what they did about stopping them but they never really gave me an explanation as to why I had them so long. After getting everyone’s opinion in the thread I posted I pretty much came to the conclusion it was the Tren. I think I backed my intake down a bit and the Hiccups went away.

Asking for a friend- anyone ever experience this from a low dose of tren a. (50 mgs eod) The only thing that will stop them is altering my breathing somehow(I mean his), like running or doing 50 push-ups- but that remedy is temporary- they always come back eventually. Might just have to quit(i mean tell him to quit)-lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Rep Points

I legit died reading this, lmao.
    Cycle: Tren-A 100mg, SUS250 250mg, Mast-E 200mg - Tues/Fri.
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

1)Try drinking alkaline water.
    2)Get some of that zero calorie syrup they sell and take a nice gulp of it .
    It its an acidic issue that one will work preety fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like acid reflux to me