• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nutrition

thanks for the my fitness pal app suggestion, ive been looking for an easy way to look up and track my calories during the day. justed loaded it on my iphone and even tracks my running and walking thru my phone health app.

What I like to do is just spend the time writing all my meals for 1 day that satisfies the correct micros and macros and once I have it perfect I'll just commit to eating that exact days worth if food for a while until I get sick of it. So I'll essentially count once perfectly then just repeat it so I dont have to count anymore just measure food and cook.

I eat the same thing everyday. I hit my macros everyday. Idk how people can eat random things and add up numbers as they go.

I eat the same thing everyday. I hit my macros everyday. Idk how people can eat random things and add up numbers as they go.

My girlfriend is in awe of watching me do this everyday. She stares at the same chicken and rice I've been cooking for months. To be honest, I need routine. I hate change. I'm perfectly content eating the same thing every single day. Every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some ice cream.

My girlfriend is in awe of watching me do this everyday. She stares at the same chicken and rice I've been cooking for months. To be honest, I need routine. I hate change. I'm perfectly content eating the same thing every single day. Every once in awhile I'll treat myself to some ice cream.

I’m the same way. I gotta make a meal plan and stick to it. It makes for easy tracking and consistent results.

Back