• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer: Genuine

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
https://www.disclose.tv/t/leaked-uf...yer-us-navy-confirms-footage-as-genuine/28723

Leaked: UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer; US Navy confirms footage as genuine

A US Navy destroyer has supposedly taken incredible footage.

A video shows several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night. The leaked video was just recently shared on social media websites.

The Pentagon has now confirmed to The Black Vault via e-mail, that the photos and videos leaked this week, all were taken by Navy personnel.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson.

“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”

These are the same UFO's that pilots and astronauts have been reporting and revealing video of for a couple of years now. Usually, they are "tictac" shaped. They make no sound, they have no visible means of propulsion, and they maneuver in ways that seem to violate laws of physics (such as the ability to make 90 degree turns at very high velocity). During this Naval incident, it could not be determined where they came from or who was controlling them.

My take: Laws of physics cannot be violated, however it is distinctly possible that there are laws of physics unknown to us. What is/are laws of physics? Physics is nothing but math. Therefore it follows that if there are new laws of physics that have been discovered, then there are new mathematical principles that have been discovered. When thinking about it from that perspective, it's not that far-fetched.

That being said, I sincerely hope that these crazy new devices have been developed by a country that is part of, or friendly to, Western Civilization. Otherwise, our air superiority is toast.

Hmmmm I thought they were triangle shaped with blinking lights. Usual man made TR-3B stuff. I guess I’ll have to re watch it. So much for me paying better attention to shit. Lol

These are the same UFO's that pilots and astronauts have been reporting and revealing video of for a couple of years now. Usually, they are "tictac" shaped. They make no sound, they have no visible means of propulsion, and they maneuver in ways that seem to violate laws of physics (such as the ability to make 90 degree turns at very high velocity). During this Naval incident, it could not be determined where they came from or who was controlling them.

My take: Laws of physics cannot be violated, however it is distinctly possible that there are laws of physics unknown to us. What is/are laws of physics? Physics is nothing but math. Therefore it follows that if there are new laws of physics that have been discovered, then there are new mathematical principles that have been discovered. When thinking about it from that perspective, it's not that far-fetched.

That being said, I sincerely hope that these crazy new devices have been developed by a country that is part of, or friendly to, Western Civilization. Otherwise, our air superiority is toast.

Yeah ok until there’s better video of them I’ll stick to my original assessment that they are TR3B’s or somekind of drone that was mentioned above. Either way they are ours. I mean if they weren’t why wasn’t the Navy firing at them. They easily could have been deemed a threat. Who knows I’m just thinking out loud.

Every one of our Destroyers cost $1 BILLION. But the fiming is through a shitty, early generation monocular night vision?

I don’t know what this is but if you study up on AN/SPY-1 radar and it’s linked AEGIS Weapons System, you’ll discover that the can track to every minute detail what exactly was going on over head. This is the same system that targeted the fuel cell of a falling satellite and actually shot it down.
Over 35 years ago we tracked projectiles shot from the USS Missouri (BB-63). The AEGIS System was incredible back then and has been continuously upgraded since then.

A Destroyer deploys with a Cruiser, even though both have similar capabilities. The Cruiser’s job is to maintain a protective Anti-Air Warfare (AAW) umbrella over the Battle Group or flotilla. If they allowed this to happen it reeks of the same shit as what happened to the USS Cole (DDG-67). Allowing anyone or anything to get this close to our fleet is inexcusable. But on this planet, our hesitancy to fire is well inown by all other countries. It why they all constantly fuck with our fleet in al seas.

Every one of our Destroyers cost $1 BILLION. But the fiming is through a shitty, early generation monocular night vision?

I don’t know what this is but if you study up on AN/SPY-1 radar and it’s linked AEGIS Weapons System, you’ll discover that the can track to every minute detail what exactly was going on over head. This is the same system that targeted the fuel cell of a falling satellite and actually shot it down.
Over 35 years ago we tracked projectiles shot from the USS Missouri (BB-63). The AEGIS System was incredible back then and has been continuously upgraded since then.

A Destroyer deploys with a Cruiser, even though both have similar capabilities. The Cruiser’s job is to maintain a protective Anti-Air Warfare (AAW) umbrella over the Battle Group or flotilla. If they allowed this to happen it reeks of the same shit as what happened to the USS Cole (DDG-67). Allowing anyone or anything to get this close to our fleet is inexcusable. But on this planet, our hesitancy to fire is well inown by all other countries. It why they all constantly fuck with our fleet in al seas.
When I was on a ship overseas we had small boats come along side all the time of just curious people trying to get a closer look and there isn't much you can do about it. The biggest problem with the Cole is that they made a port call in Yemen which probably wasn't a good idea. The only problem we had with boats coming along side was with Green Peace and we soaked them with a fire hose.

UFO report details ‘difficult to explain’ sightings, says US ex-intelligence director

US military pilots and satellites have recorded “a lot more” sightings of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, than have been made public, Donald Trump’s former intelligence director John Ratcliffe said.

Asked on Fox News about a forthcoming government report on “unidentified aerial phenomena”, Ratcliffe said the report would document previously unknown sightings from “all over the world”.

“Frankly, there are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” he said.

“Some of those have been declassified. And when we talk about sightings, we are talking about objects that have been seen by navy or air force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery, that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain, movements that are hard to replicate, that we don’t have the technology for.

“Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

The UFO report must be published by early June, pursuant to a clause in a Covid relief and spending package signed by Trump before he left office.

Ratcliffe served about eight months as director of national intelligence at the end of Trump’s term. Earlier, Trump moved to nominate Ratcliffe for the role but Ratcliffe withdrew over concerns he had exaggerated and fibbed about his experience as a prosecutor in Texas.

“I actually wanted to get this information out and declassify it before I left office,” Ratcliffe said, “but we weren’t able to get it down into an unclassified format that we were able to talk about quickly enough.”

The forthcoming report is to be issued by the defense department and intelligence agencies. When an unidentified aerial phenomena is identified, Ratcliffe said, analysts try to explain it as a potential weather disturbance or other routine spectacle.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/mar/22/us-government-ufo-report-sightings

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah ok until there’s better video of them I’ll stick to my original assessment that they are TR3B’s or somekind of drone that was mentioned above. Either way they are ours. I mean if they weren’t why wasn’t the Navy firing at them. They easily could have been deemed a threat. Who knows I’m just thinking out loud.
I think they've replaced tr3b's by now I first saw one in 1999 and another tr3b in 2003 being followed by a stealth fighter out dated anti gravity technology by now.

I have no doubt that you are correct. Doesn’t mean they still aren’t using a few or havnt sold that outdated tech to another country.

I think they've replaced tr3b's by now I first saw one in 1999 and another tr3b in 2003 being followed by a stealth fighter out dated anti gravity technology by now.

Why do they have flight strobes?

Do you believe in ghosts and the supernatural?
https://www.disclose.tv/t/leaked-uf...yer-us-navy-confirms-footage-as-genuine/28723

Leaked: UFOs swarming US Navy destroyer; US Navy confirms footage as genuine

A US Navy destroyer has supposedly taken incredible footage.

A video shows several pyramid-shaped UFOs swarming above the ship at night. The leaked video was just recently shared on social media websites.

The Pentagon has now confirmed to The Black Vault via e-mail, that the photos and videos leaked this week, all were taken by Navy personnel.

“I can confirm that the referenced photos and videos were taken by Navy personnel. The UAPTF has included these incidents in their ongoing examinations,” said Susan Gough, Pentagon Spokesperson.

“As we have said before, to maintain operations security and to avoid disclosing information that may be useful to potential adversaries, DOD does not discuss publicly the details of either the observations or the examinations of reported incursions into our training ranges or designated airspace, including those incursions initially designated as UAP.”

Somebodies finally paying attention. 樂珞珞
So many of these so called unexplained things have very similar mankind characteristics. Alien life would most likely come in a way that we could not even explain of understand at sight in fact is we even did see something we may not even notice it because it would be so different we couldn't even begin to have a thought processes to make sense of what we are looking at. If aliens came here, it would be game over, we would be wiped out.

I can agree with you to a point. To me it’s pretty obvious that aliens have been in our lives in one way or another since our beginnings. Humans are just too narrow minded and self centered as a whole to open their eyes and see the obvious. With that being said those UFO’s in the video are not aliens. I’m pretty sure they could give two shits about obeying our flight strobe laws at night. Lol With the blinking strobes and the Navy Destroyer not going into full out holy shit mode they are IMO ours.

Pilots like Commander Fravor have come out about their sightings and experiences regarding ufos. Especially off the coast of California. It’s been going on for a while now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ecalls-encounter-ufo-unlike/story?id=51856514

They have also shown the capability to disable our defense systems. Pretty crazy. At least that probably means if they did have ill intent that they would have done it already. Because it seems their technology is far beyond ours.

Maybe they’ll keep us apes from nuking each other and destroying the planet lol.

Last edited:
Pilots like Commander Fravor have come out about their sightings and experiences regarding ufos. Especially off the coast of California. It’s been going on for a while now.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnew...ecalls-encounter-ufo-unlike/story?id=51856514

They have also shown the capability to disable our defense systems. Pretty crazy. At least that probably means if they did have ill intent that they would have done it already. Because it seems their technology is far beyond ours.

Maybe they’ll keep us apes from nuking each other and destroying the planet lol.
Military Encounters with UFOs Are More Common Than You Know - YouTube
Hard to argue with a F-18 Hornet Squadron Commander.

I can agree with you to a point. To me it’s pretty obvious that aliens have been in our lives in one way or another since our beginnings. Humans are just too narrow minded and self centered as a whole to open their eyes and see the obvious. With that being said those UFO’s in the video are not aliens. I’m pretty sure they could give two shits about obeying our flight strobe laws at night. Lol With the blinking strobes and the Navy Destroyer not going into full out holy shit mode they are IMO ours.

Here's a different perspective I'm going to put out there, now bear with me with whoever's reading this and I'll try to keep it as short as I can. I know that's going to be hard.

If there was any sort of intelligent life, and they had the capacity to travel such distances, these are distances that are brains cannot even begin to fathom. It is very likely that this type of creatures or beings would be on a different sense of consciousness than we are.

Imagine This for instance.

You are reconstructing or remodeling your home, and you come across some termites or ants, naturally you immediately destroy them without even thinking twice, with no guilt, with no remorse and you continue on with your task. The same would apply if you're mowing the grass and there is ant hills, you just run them over or you step on them and you carry on with your business.
All the while we're not even realizing that these are communities, I'm not going to go as far as saying souls but let's just talk about living functioning communities.
We pay no mind and we step on these ant hills, we've rid these pests as we look at them just to cut the grass or even put up a new home or developments for that matter.

Now let's use the same type of analogy if some sort of beings traveled some crazy astronomical distance and made a pit stop at Earth, would they really go that far just to say hello? What would their intentions be?

It would be very likely that their intent is not good, and that does not mean they're intent is to create war either, in fact it would be neither, they would most likely resource the planet because where we are located is very far off the beaten path and that would take a lot of energy or resources or technology that we could not even begin to understand, even if it was hundreds of thousands of years of technology it would still take a lot of energy and it would not be an easy task.

To go that far and only to turn up on very grainy videos, with very limited proof but yet they are still flying around in the shadows, that sounds pretty ridiculous.

Look at civilization historically that had any type of advantage, and whenever they traveled or explored and came across new lands what was the end result?
Not all of the intentions were bad, but they always end up bad.

If something came from far far away it's very unlikely they're going to be whipping around very fast trying to lay low, while occasionally getting caught on video or playing games with our military technology shutting down our defense systems just to prove that they can.

That's a long way to travel just to say tag you're it..

If aliens come it's very likely that would be the end of mankind and civilization as we know it.

How we feel about stepping on ant hills is probably how they would feel about us in fact they probably wouldn't even notice us just like we don't notice the ants..

I absolutely agree with everything you’ve said bro. Only thing I think your missing out on is you seem to be talking like there’s one other alien race that are way way more advanced than us. What if there are millions of different types of aliens and they all are at different stages of technological advancement? Then we probably wouldn’t be ant hills to many of them. Sure some but it’s like you said they wouldn’t pay any attention to us anyway. It’s very possible many of these alien species are just a step ahead of us especially since our military is far more advanced than we see. How far will we be in a hundred years at the rate we are going? To conquer everything in its path is a human trait. It very well may not be for other species.

This is exactly why this area has been so interesting to me. The possibilities of what’s out there and what’s really going on are infinite. I love hearing others opinions and experiences with this shit. Awesome topic especially since I think it’s pretty undeniable that things are flying around in our sky’s and right now we have no idea why or what the are. I wish I would be alive the day we find out. That would be badass.

Here's a different perspective I'm going to put out there, now bear with me with whoever's reading this and I'll try to keep it as short as I can. I know that's going to be hard.

If there was any sort of intelligent life, and they had the capacity to travel such distances, these are distances that are brains cannot even begin to fathom. It is very likely that this type of creatures or beings would be on a different sense of consciousness than we are.

Imagine This for instance.

You are reconstructing or remodeling your home, and you come across some termites or ants, naturally you immediately destroy them without even thinking twice, with no guilt, with no remorse and you continue on with your task. The same would apply if you're mowing the grass and there is ant hills, you just run them over or you step on them and you carry on with your business.
All the while we're not even realizing that these are communities, I'm not going to go as far as saying souls but let's just talk about living functioning communities.
We pay no mind and we step on these ant hills, we've rid these pests as we look at them just to cut the grass or even put up a new home or developments for that matter.

Now let's use the same type of analogy if some sort of beings traveled some crazy astronomical distance and made a pit stop at Earth, would they really go that far just to say hello? What would their intentions be?

It would be very likely that their intent is not good, and that does not mean they're intent is to create war either, in fact it would be neither, they would most likely resource the planet because where we are located is very far off the beaten path and that would take a lot of energy or resources or technology that we could not even begin to understand, even if it was hundreds of thousands of years of technology it would still take a lot of energy and it would not be an easy task.

To go that far and only to turn up on very grainy videos, with very limited proof but yet they are still flying around in the shadows, that sounds pretty ridiculous.

Look at civilization historically that had any type of advantage, and whenever they traveled or explored and came across new lands what was the end result?
Not all of the intentions were bad, but they always end up bad.

If something came from far far away it's very unlikely they're going to be whipping around very fast trying to lay low, while occasionally getting caught on video or playing games with our military technology shutting down our defense systems just to prove that they can.

That's a long way to travel just to say tag you're it..

If aliens come it's very likely that would be the end of mankind and civilization as we know it.

How we feel about stepping on ant hills is probably how they would feel about us in fact they probably wouldn't even notice us just like we don't notice the ants..

I'm one of those I'll believe it when I see it type of guys. I wish I did see some shit and had some cool stories to tell but so far I've been left out of the loop. :(

I don't think ghosts are dead people. But I do think there are things that go bump in the night.

If you consider God supernatural, then yes.

I absolutely agree with everything you’ve said bro. Only thing I think your missing out on is you seem to be talking like there’s one other alien race that are way way more advanced than us. What if there are millions of different types of aliens and they all are at different stages of technological advancement? Then we probably wouldn’t be ant hills to many of them. Sure some but it’s like you said they wouldn’t pay any attention to us anyway. It’s very possible many of these alien species are just a step ahead of us especially since our military is far more advanced than we see. How far will we be in a hundred years at the rate we are going? To conquer everything in its path is a human trait. It very well may not be for other species.

This is exactly why this area has been so interesting to me. The possibilities of what’s out there and what’s really going on are infinite. I love hearing others opinions and experiences with this shit. Awesome topic especially since I think it’s pretty undeniable that things are flying around in our sky’s and right now we have no idea why or what the are. I wish I would be alive the day we find out. That would be badass.

That is definitely up for discussion, now my theory was based on some information that I've seen on a program that was emphasizing on a gentleman that said something pretty much similar to this back in the early fifties, and everyone thought he was crazy.. I believe he was of Russian scientist or physicist, however during that period of time it was just out of the ordinary and unusual to even think along those lines yet now scientists from around the world are peeling the layers back with his perspective.

And like you said it doesn't necessarily have to be beings that are so far advanced or maybe we shall say at some different type of consciousness or spirituality that is so far superior than ours, like you're suggesting maybe even a species that is probably only a couple hundred or couple thousand years more advanced than us in which this brings them closer to the realm of where we stand but just slightly outside the box.

The ideas and possibilities are endless.

And like you said whatever it is flying out there in our skies whether it's man-made or unearthly, whatever it is is absolutely badass and I just wish we would have an opportunity in our lifetime to know what it is..
At the same time it can also be terrifying if we look through another perspective wondering if this is even our enemy such as Russia or China..
Wow so many directions this topic can go..

So many directions this could go. Your right Vison

Like in science, life seems to be an expression in time, so who we are and who they are would have to find an expression in time.

Then religion tells me" my father has many rooms in his mansion " and " my father has more children than stars in the sky ".

So many directions ...

Had to go there didn’t ya. Lol Did you ever notice religious types always have a saying or phrase they can pluck out of the Bible that will make any situation sound like it’s gods work? I’m not doubting God it’s just something I find funny and convenient that’s all.
Nastrodaumes (sp?) and his predictions are kinda the same way. There’s not too much that’s happened in history that you couldn’t find and twist one of his predictions to match. I tried to believe. I really really tried cause I so wanted him to be a time traveler. Unfortunately the more I read the further from that I got.
I still have hopes for the Bible though. I’m trying.

So many directions this could go. Your right Vison

Like in science, life seems to be an expression in time, so who we are and who they are would have to find an expression in time.

Then religion tells me" my father has many rooms in his mansion " and " my father has more children than stars in the sky ".

So many directions ...

What if aliens are actually a bunch of Karen’s? Like, they’ve evolved a generation or two ahead of us and all evolution is the same across the universe.

just a bunch of whiny bitch aliens that abort their baby aliens and cry about safe spaces...

what if aliens aren’t as futuristic as we think they are?

what if aliens are driving around Chevy vega’s and put wallpaper on all the rooms in their homes and protest to defund the police then call the alien police on other aliens for looking sus...

what if we are the aliens?

Back