Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,934 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Making progress.

Wife is loving the primo.

I can’t wait to progress some more and then add the anavar.

Thinking of taking only 50 mg a day. And give my wife 10 mg to take... hmmm.

Get that ass going hard!!

Your wifey is looking fit man, good for her.. and GOOD FOR YOU!

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,934 Posts
    Rep Points

Tomahawk ribeye steak... going on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can't find these anywhere near me, they simply do NOT exist.. PM me location..

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

So after a solid two weeks using the tren blend, I have no real negative side effects to speak of...

Other then my slightly elevated temper.

Feeling hungry all the time doesn’t help. Lol.

Much easier to “bulk” up then trying to cut weight. And takes a lot more discipline and work too.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

First, want to thank PSL, Vision and the gang for the opportunity to have us run this logger.

They agreed after I was chosen to have my wife run a side by side log using their Primobolan. I will be doing the cycle Vision suggested...using the Cut Gold Blend (Test, Tren, & Mast prop 100 mg ea.).

Mrs. Auggie (53 y.o.) : Primobolan @ 40 mg x2 week (total of 80 mg) for 10 weeks.

Auggie's run (51 y.o.): Cut Blend pinned EOD for 10 weeks, last 6 weeks adding Anavar at 60 mg a day.

They also provided all ancillaries including Armidex, and PCT (clomid, Nolvadex).

Wife's Goal: Add lean muscle and lean out a bit. Looking to add 5 to 10 pounds. Her challenge is eating more...enough protein etc. She currently at 10% bf. So her diet is on point as far eating being clean. Just getting the calories in will be essential to reaching goal. She is sitting at 118 pounds at 5'4".

Auggie's Goal: Recomp. Drop bf% while holding onto lean muscle tissue. My challenge is keeping my diet clean with a calorie deficit...letting the compounds do the work of sparing muscle loss. While I have been waiting for this log to start, I already began doing fasted cardio nearly every day. And cleaning up my diet. I have already lost 10 pounds over the last 5 weeks. Currently at 242 pounds at 5'11". My goal is to get down to 230 pounds over the next 10 weeks. More if possible...but it's not about the "weight" for me as much as how I look.

In my heart, I feel as if we can adhere to our battle plan, we will reach our goals.

We both pinned our first injection today, the 7April2021. Mid point is at 12May2012. End of cycle is 10 weeks on 16June2021.

First pics will be taken and posted this Friday. Then again at mid point. And lastly at the end of the logger.

So stay tuned for an amazing transformation. And beginning pics this Friday.

If I missed something and/or you have questions please fire away. This will be my first really serious log and hers too.
    Update:

So I am amending my goal weight. I was hoping to get to 230 by the end of this... but I am really moving along so much faster.

I am down to 235 and way ahead of schedule. I am still more then 6 weeks out. I think 220 to 225 is realistic, especially once the anavar is thrown in next week.

Eager to do pics again at half way. See the changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9,633 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

So I am amending my goal weight. I was hoping to get to 230 by the end of this... but I am really moving along so much faster.

I am down to 235 and way ahead of schedule. I am still more then 6 weeks out. I think 220 to 225 is realistic, especially once the anavar is thrown in next week.

Sounds like things are going better than expected; keep kicking ass and taking care of business

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Your doing great bud I'm finishing up a cut blend myself. I'm taking just 600mg total wk injectables and the tren has worked well for me. I'm jealous of you having a woman that wants to go hit the gym like that bud haha. Keep at it my goals are similar to yours I loved var when I finally got to try it but mine was 50mgvar/50mgwin.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,620 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    I can't find these anywhere near me, they simply do NOT exist.. PM me location..
    Lol I was searching forever for these things too at one time . Some of the Walmart’s have them but we have some new meat market and I just tell the butcher and he will cut me some now . He isn’t cheap and you are paying for bone also but they are a nice dinner every once in a while .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    Lol I was searching forever for these things too at one time . Some of the Walmart’s have them but we have some new meat market and I just tell the butcher and he will cut me some now . He isn’t cheap and you are paying for bone also but they are a nice dinner every once in a while .
    Hope Vision picks one up...most excellent on the grill.

In fact, if you can't grill it, don't even bother.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Your doing great bud I'm finishing up a cut blend myself. I'm taking just 600mg total wk injectables and the tren has worked well for me. I'm jealous of you having a woman that wants to go hit the gym like that bud haha. Keep at it my goals are similar to yours I loved var when I finally got to try it but mine was 50mgvar/50mgwin.
    I am lucky.

Like anything, the desire/will has to be there on it's own. No convincing will make it so.

She is competitive. Was a long distance runner and has that competitive edge.

I helped her get started bc she was intimidated by the gym. But now, she loves going.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,620 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

I know that you have a weight goal in mind and you are getting there but fuck a scale .try and cut some fat and look better in the mirror . Tren is one of those things that might later on in a couple of weeks stall your weight loss by adding muscle . Your numbers might seem to stall by you could be gaining muscle while dropping fat and get discouraged. It sounds like you have it dialed in so far and you an the wife are doing good .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I know that you have a weight goal in mind and you are getting there but fuck a scale .try and cut some fat and look better in the mirror . Tren is one of those things that might later on in a couple of weeks stall your weight loss by adding muscle . Your numbers might seem to stall by you could be gaining muscle while dropping fat and get discouraged. It sounds like you have it dialed in so far and you an the wife are doing good .
    Thanks.

I actually was thinking that also. The scale is a useful tool for me, but I do realize that it's possible to put on a few pounds of muscle which would skew my "results" if weight loss was my only parameter.

Hell, if I was 250 and ripped muscle, I don't care what the scale says.

This log/cycle is just going to be a good step in the right direction. When it ends, I will continue to push forward with continued cardio etc and probably test p and mast p. thru the summer months.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Sleeping beauty...

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,934 Posts
    Rep Points

How you guys feeling man?

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    How you guys feeling man?
    Hey bro.

Excited to post pics next week. I think there will be a noticeable difference.

The weight loss has effected my strength to a good degree. But her strength is up.

Good news? Started the anavar today. Her too. 10 mg plus the primo.

Thinking strength will bump up.

And hoping for more leaning out as well.

I have heard anavar makes your dick a little bigger too. We’ll see.

Anyway, pics next week. Best cycle I have ever done bc my diet and cardio has been really decent.

You ever get that tomahawk steak?!?

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,695 Posts
    Rep Points

Update:

So I am down a pound from last week, but I think going by what I see... visually I am making nice improvements.

Started the anavar a few days ago.

Having never taken it or any other oral really, I think I may be retaining a little water? Bc my diet was really fucking good yesterday and the scale didn't reflect it this morning.

So thinking maybe the anavar is keeping some water on me. Anyone experience this as well?