Colonial Labs

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Colonial Labs

  1. #1
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    Colonial Labs

    I've tried this source before and I got a TD in 3 days but I'm curious if anyone else has tried them and done Labs. One of those places where it's cheaper and he's a newer source under a year old and I've had a positive experience but I dunno maybe I'm just paranoid but yeah I need opinions besides mine. Colonial labs.net

  2. #2
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,754

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,894
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,811
    Thanked in
    2,263 Posts
    Rep Points
    2145815955

    Strong first post in ages
    Show me

  3. #3
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    I'm more of a lurker. I'm alot less experienced than most people so I try not to post much because I feel like I don't have alot to offer like most people here

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    307

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    186
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points
    219029160

    Sounds like a shameless plug to me. You just stated yourself that the gear was official or were you refering to their customer service?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    328167627

    Quote Originally Posted by 13632334 View Post
    I've tried this source before and I got a TD in 3 days but I'm curious if anyone else has tried them and done Labs. One of those places where it's cheaper and he's a newer source under a year old and I've had a positive experience but I dunno maybe I'm just paranoid but yeah I need opinions besides mine. Colonial labs.net
    You have been a member here for almost 11 years knowing that we have some good sponsors here, yet you're asking about some no name underground lab named colonial? lol..

    And what makes this post even more stranger, you have an avatar AMA LABS.. Another no name underground lab if thats what it is..

    As I re-read your post again, you went with colonial because its cheaper? So $35-40 for a vial of test is too expensive for you? lol..

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,429

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,537
    Thanked in
    897 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Strong Pimping!
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  7. #7
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
    You have been a member here for almost 11 years knowing that we have some good sponsors here, yet you're asking about some no name underground lab named colonial? lol..

    And what makes this post even more stranger, you have an avatar AMA LABS.. Another no name underground lab if thats what it is..

    As I re-read your post again, you went with colonial because its cheaper? So $35-40 for a vial of test is too expensive for you? lol..
    Rofl first off I'm pretty sure I'm in the right forum section.... Source checking and discussion..... Second you are clearly too young to know anything about AMA Labs which is quite hilarious with the shit talking your doing. And just because there is sponsors here doesn't mean you have to use them... I actually do use them but they pay for their sponsorship until they burn someone which happens if you've been here long enough.... So do you not shop around for car insurance...... Why would you not do the same for gear. Hilarious. All I asked was had anyone else had any experience because I've gotten gear from them once before but I didn't have labs done with it or have the gear tested.... So hence my question before I bought a full cycle which gets quite expensive as opposed to a vial of test rofl

  8. #8
    Member
    13632334's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    434878665

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVee View Post
    Sounds like a shameless plug to me. You just stated yourself that the gear was official or were you refering to their customer service?
    Also I don't give 2 shits if someone buys from them or not. I was stating customer service was great but gear wise I never got labs and was wondering if anyone else had. I care about quality so I don't mind paying for it but I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg if there is someone cheaper with equal quality. Plus it's also nice to have more than one reliable source for when your normal source goes under..... Which will and does happen

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    106
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points
    328167627

    Quote Originally Posted by 13632334 View Post
    Rofl first off I'm pretty sure I'm in the right forum section.... Source checking and discussion..... Second you are clearly too young to know anything about AMA Labs which is quite hilarious with the shit talking your doing. And just because there is sponsors here doesn't mean you have to use them... I actually do use them but they pay for their sponsorship until they burn someone which happens if you've been here long enough.... So do you not shop around for car insurance...... Why would you not do the same for gear. Hilarious. All I asked was had anyone else had any experience because I've gotten gear from them once before but I didn't have labs done with it or have the gear tested.... So hence my question before I bought a full cycle which gets quite expensive as opposed to a vial of test rofl
    This forum has been around for over 11 years. Why not use the search function and save yourself the hassle and see if anyone has ever heard of them. Ill bet no one has, because they are some shit underground, that no one has heard of, or even used for that matter.

    2nd, Ive been on the forums since 2002. Back in those days, you had to be referred by someone for a source and your stuff would take a month or two to even get to you. You young punk kids are too spoiled with your 3-5 day delivery times. You've been on this forum, and you still dont know who the good guys are? LMFAO! You clearly are too young if you cant figure who to go with, or who to trust. One sponsor here tests constantly, but you're to fucking lazy to even look to see who it is.

    You run an expensive cycle? LOL.. Post it up, Im dying to see what it is..

    As for AMA labs, I probably have ran across them in the past, but clearly they made ZERO impression on me, otherwise I would be touting their gear. Now move along little man, Im tired of wasting my breath with you..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2020, 08:29 AM
  2. super dmz 3.0 by iron mag labs/ test e clean and clear labs
    By mkpaint in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-12-2018, 12:25 PM
  3. MONSTER labs and ADVANCED labs legit??
    By 0828djj in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2017, 07:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums