Orals available!!!

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    Orals available!!!

    There are a handful on the website right now and more on the way!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7979.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	233.9 KB 
ID:	60057


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,119
    Thanked in
    9,289 Posts
    Rep Points
    676748388

    Orals available!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    There are a handful on the website right now and more on the way!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7979.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	233.9 KB 
ID:	60057


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Clen/T3/Turinabol !! Definitely. . Hope for Var/Provi...

    Are they Ready to order ?

    Max

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Clen/T3/Turinabol !! Definitely. . Hope for Var/Provi...

    Are they Ready to order ?

    Max
    Yes!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,119
    Thanked in
    9,289 Posts
    Rep Points
    676748388

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Yes!!!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quick and Cool !! Appreciate it.
    BTW : I saw someone ask if tbol hurt their appetite.?

    The answer for me and there guys currently using 60-80mg split for 6 weeks(7 for one) , the answer is no, plus they are not holding water like Dbol.

    Max
    My next purchase. Hopefully (pre owned, private owner)

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Quick and Cool !! Appreciate it.
    BTW : I saw someone ask if tbol hurt their appetite.?

    The answer for me and there guys currently using 60-80mg split for 6 weeks(7 for one) , the answer is no, plus they are not holding water like Dbol.

    Max
    My next purchase. Hopefully (pre owned, private owner)

    Max
    I would agree with this for sure. Dbol always tends to screw with my appetite no matter how I split it or what I take it with. But you get strong and big lol

    Tbol hasnít done this to me yet! Fingers crossed lol

    Those Adjustables look awesome. These are squared ones right? I heard these are better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phonto.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	60161


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    17,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26,177
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15,119
    Thanked in
    9,289 Posts
    Rep Points
    676748388

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I would agree with this for sure. Dbol always tends to screw with my appetite no matter how I split it or what I take it with. But you get strong and big lol

    Tbol hasnít done this to me yet! Fingers crossed lol

    Those Adjustables look awesome. These are squared ones right? I heard these are better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those are commercial 175s ! They are very high grade(take a beating) . My Atavafit Adjustables are better than the Bowlflex ones and hey were a deal! Same exact bow flex dial technology but improved.

    I have a friend using Tbol 30mg am/pm 60mg total and he ate like a horse. No appetite affected. I dont lose my appetite w Dbol :
    I just take w 3-4 meals split up . Some guys can take a oral before bedtime and do fine also.
    Turinabol has a long 16hr half like !

    Max
    #chicks use it

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Mattm9028's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    47

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    200100

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    I would agree with this for sure. Dbol always tends to screw with my appetite no matter how I split it or what I take it with. But you get strong and big lol

    Tbol hasnít done this to me yet! Fingers crossed lol

    Those Adjustables look awesome. These are squared ones right? I heard these are better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent you a pm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattm9028 View Post
    Sent you a pm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Replied!
    Thank you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4,117

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,367
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,372
    Thanked in
    2,369 Posts
    Rep Points
    59411576

    WEBSITE IS ALL UP TO DATE.
    STOCK IS 100%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Orals
    By NotoriousDev25 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2018, 07:17 AM
  2. How are ama orals?
    By tren2k14 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2014, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums