Matt Gaetz - - from potential fag to baby rapist?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 173

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    Thumbs up Matt Gaetz - - from potential fag to baby rapist?

    Biggest GOP supporter of Trump.. Here I was posting what lots of people in the gay community thought was a closet case..
    Turns out me might like girls too.. and likes em young.
    Underage young.
    Isn't this was Qanaon is talking about?
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/31/polit...old/index.html
    :: prudence ::

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    He already cleared the air on this case last night

    It was basically an attempted Blackmail case. A DOJ employee was caught attempting to blackmail Matt's father and saying they had info that Matt was a Pedo and they had to pay $25 million dollars or they would leak the Pedo info.

    So Matt's father went to the FBI, and they were able to already record undercover communications proving that this was nothing but blackmail. Matt is not guilty and those tapes will prove it all.

    The FBI had an open case on this DOJ guy (Matt named him too) and the FBI was going to do the first monetary payment today in a sting they set up.

    The DOJ guy found out his cover was blown and so they then leaked the fake story to the NY Times (of course) to try and get ahead of the blackmail charges incoming, yesterday, 24 hours before the sting.

    Nothing about Gaetz is pedophile like. Biden, Hunter, and Pedosta (Podesta) Screams pedophilia.

    Let's investigate them now?
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC; 03-31-2021 at 08:56 AM.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    525

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    353
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    237927415

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    He already cleared the air on this case last night

    It was basically an attempted Blackmail case. A DOJ employee was caught attempting to blackmail Matt's father and saying they had info that Matt was a Pedo and they had to pay $25 million dollars or they would leak the Pedo info.

    So Matt's father went to the FBI, and they were able to already record undercover communications proving that this was nothing but blackmail. Matt is not guilty and those tapes will prove it all.

    The FBI had an open case on this DOJ guy (Matt named him too) and the FBI was going to do the first monetary payment today in a sting they set up.

    The DOJ guy found out his cover was blown and so they then leaked the fake story to the NY Times (of course) to try and get ahead of the blackmail charges incoming, yesterday, 24 hours before the sting.

    Nothing about Gaetz is pedophile like. Biden, Hunter, and Pedosta (Podesta) Screams pedophilia.

    Let's investigate them now?
    Same playbook Saul Alinsky style. Blame them for what you do.

  4. #4
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    Says him.
    I'll wait for the DOJ to comment.
    He's a piece of shit, but if it's false then that needs to come out too.
    :: prudence ::

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Says him.
    I'll wait for the DOJ to comment.
    He's a piece of shit, but if it's false then that needs to come out too.
    It has been confirmed that the FBI was working a case in regards to this.

    It will fizzle out.

    And the guy setting up the blackmail will go to Prison for a long time.

    Now what is it that you don't like about Gaetz? I mean he's kinda dorky, but other then the fact he is a Conservative and A Republican, what don't you like about him?

    Im an Independent and I think he is one of the better Republicans. I think he was very loyal to Trump and Trumps policies.

  6. #6
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,986
    Thanked in
    6,455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    He's a piece of shit, but if it's false then that needs to come out too.
    How so?
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  7. #7
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,061

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,809
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,434
    Thanked in
    4,164 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    VIDEO: Matt Gaetz DEMANDS FBI, DOJ to Release Recording of former DOJ Official Threatening His Family with Extortion Ė Alleged Former DOJ Official Implicated and Named!

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-named-video/

    The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetzís national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington ó including some appointed by Mr. Trump ó were notified of the investigation, the people said.

  8. #8
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    He's a homophobe.
    There's nothing about him I respect.
    He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
    So fuck him.
    :: prudence ::

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,610

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,728
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,837
    Thanked in
    5,117 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    He's a homophobe.
    There's nothing about him I respect.
    He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
    So fuck him.
    Exactly what legislation is negatively impacting the gay community?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    2,655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,409
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,548
    Thanked in
    970 Posts
    Rep Points
    1572110082

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    He's a homophobe.
    There's nothing about him I respect.
    He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
    So fuck him.
    If ur so gay. Then I want u to grab milfman by the beard and kiss him with ur eyes wide open. No no. Wait.. Milfs eyes open
    Yea.
    Then I'm gonna out gay both of you by jaggin it to this politician I know nothing about. Right in front of Milfs eyes.

    Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  11. #11
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    He's a homophobe.
    There's nothing about him I respect.
    He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
    So fuck him.
    Serious question, what is it exactly you want from the government that you don't have now ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  12. #12
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    Quote Originally Posted by AMA rider View Post
    Serious question, what is it exactly you want from the government that you don't have now ?
    Everything was going pretty good in the gay world til Trump tried and in some cases SUCCESSFULLY did some fucked up things like
    Opposing the Equality Act.. Banning trans folks from the military...going against existing laws that protected people from not being hired for being gay.. All sorts of stuff.
    If ur interested.. Here's a litrle bit of his doing.

    https://www.hrc.org/resources/trumps-timeline-of-hate
    :: prudence ::

  13. #13
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,788

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,986
    Thanked in
    6,455 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Everything was going pretty good in the gay world til Trump tried and in some cases SUCCESSFULLY did some fucked up things like
    Opposing the Equality Act.. Banning trans folks from the military...going against existing laws that protected people from not being hired for being gay.. All sorts of stuff.
    If ur interested.. Here's a litrle bit of his doing.

    https://www.hrc.org/resources/trumps-timeline-of-hate
    you have not served in the military so you don't know what you're talking about, here is a great explanation:

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  14. #14
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,695

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,251
    Thanked in
    823 Posts
    Rep Points
    77910207

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    you have not served in the military so you don't know what you're talking about, here is a great explanation:

    Worthless video.
    But that's okay.. This little tidbit is from five days ao:
    Reversing Trump, Pentagon releases new transgender policies
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-the-military/

    WEDNESDAY, May 29, 2019 (HealthDay News)Transgender people will no longer be classified as having a mental disorder by the World Health Organization.


    That guy gave his opinion towards the end of it.
    Hyperbole.
    :: prudence ::

  15. #15
    Registered User
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,789

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,124
    Thanked in
    734 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    He's a homophobe.
    There's nothing about him I respect.
    He's entitled to his opinions.. But as a law maker.. His opinion affects our LIVES. MY LIFE.
    So fuck him.
    LOLZ you guys got your sc ruling years ago, what could he possibly have done to gather such hatred from you?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2020, 08:40 AM
  2. Trump the rapist?
    By chocolatemalt in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-01-2020, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-05-2019, 11:34 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2019, 12:30 PM
  5. Happy slave owning rapist day!
    By Vision in forum The Pit
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 05:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums