• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Water Fasting

You mean abstaining from hydration or abstaining from everything but water ?

My experience is that fasting sucks and isn’t practical. Just eat healthy. Fasting is for vegans and sjw sheep.

Are you doing it for a cleanse or just to drop weight? 3 days will give you a decent cleanse. Doing it as just a weight loss goal isn't the greatest.

Why???????

My experience is that fasting sucks and isn’t practical. Just eat healthy. Fasting is for vegans and sjw sheep.

You are too critical. Fasting is not a bad thing when you need to boost your body's reserves. I periodically abstain from food for 3-5 days. I like the lightness with the body and the lightness of thoughts that come on the second or third day of fasting. There are special fasting systems but I'm not a fanatic)) I just do it when I feel the need (once every two months). And yes, I do not give physical activity to the body these days.

Back