Gear Church service

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    30100

    Gear Church service

    First off, ignore my low post count. I've been on this site basically since it started. When I switched phones my ASF info got all fucked up hence the low post count.

    I've used the beautiful AY, the terrific DQ and even old school Brayden. I just used GC for the first time. Since I won't be starting the gear until April 1, I will only speak to the service.

    And I can say the customer service was a 10 out of 10. Easy ordering process, outstanding communication, very friendly and great turnaround. Based on what I've heard from people I trust, I have no doubt that I have top quality stuff.

    Once again, thank you to GC for making everything so smooth.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    113

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Rep Points
    370100

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerz94 View Post
    First off, ignore my low post count. I've been on this site basically since it started. When I switched phones my ASF info got all fucked up hence the low post count.

    I've used the beautiful AY, the terrific DQ and even old school Brayden. I just used GC for the first time. Since I won't be starting the gear until April 1, I will only speak to the service.

    And I can say the customer service was a 10 out of 10. Easy ordering process, outstanding communication, very friendly and great turnaround. Based on what I've heard from people I trust, I have no doubt that I have top quality stuff.

    Once again, thank you to GC for making everything so smooth.
    100% good stuff! Youíll be impressed! GC is by far an amazing dude to deal with. Products are superb! One of the BEST hands down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    You figure it out
    Posts
    599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    160
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    304
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Rep Points
    7466228

    Quote Originally Posted by badgerz94 View Post
    First off, ignore my low post count. I've been on this site basically since it started. When I switched phones my ASF info got all fucked up hence the low post count.

    I've used the beautiful AY, the terrific DQ and even old school Brayden. I just used GC for the first time. Since I won't be starting the gear until April 1, I will only speak to the service.

    And I can say the customer service was a 10 out of 10. Easy ordering process, outstanding communication, very friendly and great turnaround. Based on what I've heard from people I trust, I have no doubt that I have top quality stuff.

    Once again, thank you to GC for making everything so smooth.
    Congratulations you found it! GC is the only one I'll use. Always top notch all the way around. 🙏💪

  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    off the grid
    Posts
    126

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points
    600100

    GC was the fastest turn around and great communication.. very impressed!
    Lets GOOOOOOO!!!!!

  5. #5
    Registered User
    stephenkelly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    444

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    353
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    308
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    Rep Points
    5227760

    Love too see this as myself am a GC man. Itís nice to see others enjoying the benefits of being his customer. Well enjoy the ride I know I am..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    415
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,202
    Thanked in
    918 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    GC is the man
    ďMove over for a damage caseĒ

  7. #7
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    35
    Posts
    9,331

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,901
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,699
    Thanked in
    2,665 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Been the man a long time!!! #1

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    3,080

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    874
    Thanked in
    585 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Been the man a long time!!! #1

    Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Been and still the Man

  9. #9
    Registered User
    biggd's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    555

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    115
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    199
    Thanked in
    149 Posts
    Rep Points
    2010100

    Gear Church service

    Agreed! Like others I spent many hours and time researching who to use and who to avoid. Gear Church was by far the top source that had nothing but good things said about him on all the forums I checked. So it was a no-brainer to use him.

    Communication and responses was great (24-48 hours usually) and shipping was super fast (3-5 days).


    Rock On

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Thebricklayer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    75

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    215449020

    On point every time.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    SleevedOut's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points
    301284064

    I've also been on here for a long time. But my post count is only 160, I think. What can I do to order from GC? I have to have 500?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Registered User
    christiantt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    447

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    241
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    306
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    Rep Points
    5197719

    Quote Originally Posted by SleevedOut View Post
    I've also been on here for a long time. But my post count is only 160, I think. What can I do to order from GC? I have to have 500?

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Please review their board. I believe they will, at times, make limited exceptions to the 500 post count rule.
    They are the only source I now use as well. The best quality, the best service. Top notch outfit.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    154

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Please review their board. I believe they will, at times, make limited exceptions to the 500 post count rule.
    They are the only source I now use as well. The best quality, the best service. Top notch outfit.
    Iím super new to this and still trying to navigate the forums so hopefully Iím not out of line asking, but where do I find their board or whatever? Not that Iím gonna bug him to work with me but to at least look at my other options until my count goes up. Iím too anxious to get started to wait that long.

Similar Threads

  1. All Praise Gear Church! TD and gear porn!
    By Vasnann in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2020, 11:20 AM
  2. Church Gear
    By offthehook in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-16-2019, 06:15 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2018, 09:39 AM
  4. Gear Church
    By Juice69 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-09-2018, 07:49 PM
  5. Whoah that Gear Church Customer Service is serious!
    By getthepump40 in forum Gear Church
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 10:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums