How Injectable Glutathione (TAD-600) Works in the Body (Anti-Aging)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,314 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tgrady View Post
    Any bad sides or is it harmful ? Im interested.
    the only "side" I noticed is a very slight redness of the skin after the subcutaneous injection.
    Add a little more water and do not inject more than 1/2 ml at a time and you will not have any side
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Superior race? What do you mean. Are you being racist? I will not stand for this.

Your words offended me. Pay the price.
    Hi,

I was joking, when i made some research about this product 4 or 5 years ago i read a interview that people who use it was for something like making them more white and lean race (vampires) lol

I use melotan that is the apposite .

Regards,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

where can one find pharma grade injectable glutathione?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Hi,

In Italy it's sold on the pharma, I think this one here it's pharma grade but the author can clarify this.

Regards,

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tgrady View Post
    Any bad sides or is it harmful ? Im interested.
    None. It is a naturally occurring compound in the human body so unless you're allergic to it or allergic to one of the inactive ingredients in the injectable solution, you will have no bad side effects. This stuff is the polar opposite of harmful, it does nothing but great things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    You can try clicking the picture in the original post, or just click here -> https://puritysourcelabs.ru/other-br...out-water.html

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

The only side I've noticed (when running 200mg daily) is my wife would say my face/skin looks lighter or gray ... I gather that is the only side effect, which is lightening of the skin, but only at high doses. And, it goes away as soon as you stop mega-dosing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

I just got TAD600 6 vials for 6 weeks, soon to start Winstrol and TAD600 ( add on to my Test E + DHB cycle). Looking forward to it
    Now lets see how young I can get hahaha

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    The only side I've noticed (when running 200mg daily) is my wife would say my face/skin looks lighter or gray ... I gather that is the only side effect, which is lightening of the skin, but only at high doses. And, it goes away as soon as you stop mega-dosing.
    Yea that's a rather common side effect and it's actually a positive one believe it or not. Many of the things you consume leave behind chemicals and bi-products that can build up in your skin and cause it to be tinted or discolored. Whether it be foods, drugs, smoking, etc., these things all release chemicals into your blood stream and some of those chemicals are not successfully flushed out of your system and build up. They are (metaphorically) sucked up by your skin like a sponge and can tint your skin. Even healthy things can do this. For example, if you eat too many carrots your skin can turn orange. Most people have tinted skin and don't even realize it. The TAD 600 (Injectable Glutathione) is able to get in there and clean out those built-up chemicals and bi-products restoring your skin to it's natural color.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marisol1973 View Post
    I just got TAD600 6 vials for 6 weeks, soon to start Winstrol and TAD600 ( add on to my Test E + DHB cycle). Looking forward to it
    Now lets see how young I can get hahaha
    ​How do you plan to administer it? You gonna go IV (most effective), IM, or subq?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jozifp103 View Post
    Yea that's a rather common side effect and it's actually a positive one believe it or not. Many of the things you consume leave behind chemicals and bi-products that can build up in your skin and cause it to be tinted or discolored. Whether it be foods, drugs, smoking, etc., these things all release chemicals into your blood stream and some of those chemicals are not successfully flushed out of your system and build up. They are (metaphorically) sucked up by your skin like a sponge and can tint your skin. Even healthy things can do this. For example, if you eat too many carrots your skin can turn orange. Most people have tinted skin and don't even realize it. The TAD 600 (Injectable Glutathione) is able to get in there and clean out those built-up chemicals and bi-products restoring your skin to it's natural color.
    Thanks, that was my hypothesis as well ... just haven't had a chance to research it. And, perhaps its just positive side vs a negative side, which we always refer. If I remember correctly, this is what Michael Jackson used to lighten his skin?

P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Thanks, that was my hypothesis as well ... just haven't had a chance to research it. And, perhaps its just positive side vs a negative side, which we always refer. If I remember correctly, this is what Michael Jackson used to lighten his skin?
    Lol no I highly doubt it. TAD 600 is not going to turn a black person into a white person, it will just take out the slight discoloration caused by nutrient and chemical build-ups in the skin. It basically removes stains in your skin but not the melanin which gives skin it's natural pigment. I mean who knows maybe he used injectable Glutathione somewhere in the mix but it's not what turned him white.

He was diagnosed with Vitiligo which is a disease that causes pigment loss in your skin. He had patches of white skin on his body so the belief is that he bleached his skin with powerful bleaching creams, skin grafts, and chemical peels to even out his skin color as the Vitiligo would have eventually taken over his whole body anyway.