Test free cycle advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Test free cycle advice

Hey everyone, need some assistance again. My job added testosterone to our departments random drug test. Anything over 1,000 will test as positive. Had to come off my Test/Tren/EQ stack 3 weeks in because of it. Currently having trouble getting a script because my normal test is 600 (27years old).
    What are some options that I can take that wonít have a severe impact on my current test levels?
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Rep Points

Sounds like bullshit to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

It was put in our new contract. I donít agree with it either, but seeking options

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Get a new job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Run your test super high for couple weeks. Then stop taking it and donít take any pct. your levels will crash and you will feel it for sure. And then have an appointment made already and a plan for your dr to send you for blood work. I know a few people who did that. Works every time.

crash your levels. Then get right back on pct to bring natural test back up.

And then get your trt from the dr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Idk if I can say this on here. Because they are not a source on the forum. Itís a legit dr office. Titan medical. If this isnít allowed then delete it or I can edit it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    599 Posts
    Rep Points

Your job draws blood? Are you a fucking astronaut or something?

For a full price list email: OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points

Will they notify you when they are testing? Or is it a surprise Test?

Most labs will want bloods drawn fasted in the AM, so they may give you a heads up.

and.. there's more ways to see if you are on gear with bloods then just your Test levels. They could look at your LH and FSH too, and if your Test levels are normal and those are at 0.. pretty good indication you are juicing.

I'd pony up and pay one of these online trt clinics their enrollment fee, and get a script. Provide that script to them and tell them if you continue to be tested, you are being discriminated against because of a medical condition. Also, there's hippa laws that protect you and who your medical info can be shared with.

I ran into something like this years ago at a previously employer.. where the "safety coordinator" was a huge dbag and wanted to have me tested for PED's for no reason. I simply told HR to tread lightly, and that was the end of that. At that time, I was only on Test.. and had a script for it. So a guy was trying to get me in trouble for using a med I was prescribed, for no reason.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    Will they notify you when they are testing? Or is it a surprise Test?

Most labs will want bloods drawn fasted in the AM, so they may give you a heads up.

and.. there's more ways to see if you are on gear with bloods then just your Test levels. They could look at your LH and FSH too, and if your Test levels are normal and those are at 0.. pretty good indication you are juicing.

I'd pony up and pay one of these online trt clinics their enrollment fee, and get a script. Provide that script to them and tell them if you continue to be tested, you are being discriminated against because of a medical condition. Also, there's hippa laws that protect you and who your medical info can be shared with.

I ran into something like this years ago at a previously employer.. where the "safety coordinator" was a huge dbag and wanted to have me tested for PED's for no reason. I simply told HR to tread lightly, and that was the end of that. At that time, I was only on Test.. and had a script for it. So a guy was trying to get me in trouble for using a med I was prescribed, for no reason.
    Iím assuming your safety coordinator was either a jealous fat fuck or a jealous scrawny little bitch, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    432 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    Iím assuming your safety coordinator was either a jealous fat fuck or a jealous scrawny little bitch, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dad bod. Worked out, but never made any progress kind of guy.

Then his brother, who also worked there.. was morbidly obese, but lost 150 pounds. But, was still fat and soft. He would say things, like.. "the only reason you look the way you do is because of steroids, and I look the way I do because I am natural". Because.. it has nothing to do with the fact that he weight 400 pounds a year ago, and has only been working out for a year.. and I have been lifting and eating since I was 13. But yeah, steroids.

Things just escalated lol.

The safety coordinator eventually got fired because of several sexual harassment claims. He would like to invade peoples personal space, like he felt he had to be right next to you in order to talk to you. But, he would also press his groin up against you.. just weird shit. It's worth noting he was doing this to the male workers, not any female ones. Just a total dbag. My rants over with now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post
    Run your test super high for couple weeks. Then stop taking it and donít take any pct. your levels will crash and you will feel it for sure. And then have an appointment made already and a plan for your dr to send you for blood work. I know a few people who did that. Works every time.

crash your levels. Then get right back on pct to bring natural test back up.

And then get your trt from the dr.
    I tried this after a period of blasting and cruising. I complained to my doctor and got sent for bloodwork and he goes ďyea, itís low but no crazy low. It must be those multivitamins you take. Stop taking them.Ē And basically told me to fuck off. My levels were somewhere in the low 100s ng/dl.

I fucking hate doctors sometimes.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,620 Posts
    Rep Points

Now is this a test for all gear or just elevated test levels? You could always just run a trt dose of test and run tren or npp higher . What the hell kind of job wants to test you , if youíre a cop canít you just get some anadrol out of the evidence locker and run it for six weeks . Nest bet would be to go with a trt clinic and get a script or try and tell them that you are on test boosters and to fuck off
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

If you have a TRT script then it's between you and your doc. I can't see how this is consistent with your 4th Amendment Rights to invade your body and dictate your hormone levels of normal hormones that are suppose to be in your body. These bread sticks are trying to modulate masculinity. Fucking sue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

My bad guys. Just seeing these responses. But yeah itís a surprise random. BUT as long as I have a script itís okay. Thatís what Iím trying to do now, is get one. Then Iíll be fine to hop back on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts
    Rep Points

Let your levels crash, don't do PCT, and then find a local (or online) HRT/TRT clinic that will take you on.
    Cycle: Tren-A 100mg, SUS250 250mg, Mast-E 200mg - Tues/Fri.
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL | GF