• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo dosage for female

Snookslayer05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My gf is currently taking anavar she’s 2 weeks in.

What would y’all recommend primo wise. Dosage....

and what about pct for females.... idk how it would work for females. Since everything is estrogen blockers and trying to restore natural test production.

Or would she. It need pct being a female and running such low dosage anavar and possibly primo...

any female experience would be greatly appreciated or someone that has helped a female through it and helped keep any kind of sides to a minimum.

No pct needed. Can ween off to ease out of the cycle if you wanted.

Dosage can be from 50 to max of 150 mg a week injectable.

My wife has run 60 to 80 mg split and had great results.

You have to start slow and watch for undesirable sides. Voice changes (almost inevitable IMO), facial hair, acne, loss of hair, clit enlargement (a plus if you ask me).

I think it's a great compound and fairly safe. Results will yield a leaner, stronger gf.

No pct needed. Can ween off to ease out of the cycle if you wanted.

Dosage can be from 50 to max of 150 mg a week injectable.

My wife has run 60 to 80 mg split and had great results.

You have to start slow and watch for undesirable sides. Voice changes (almost inevitable IMO), facial hair, acne, loss of hair, clit enlargement (a plus if you ask me).

I think it's a great compound and fairly safe. Results will yield a leaner, stronger gf.

thanks. Yea I wouldn’t think she would need pct. because everything I know of does opposite of what they would actually need. Been trying to research much as I can. And try to find first hand experience. Don’t want to just jump in head first into the shallow end without knowing everything.

thanks.

thanks. Yea I wouldn’t think she would need pct. because everything I know of does opposite of what they would actually need. Been trying to research much as I can. And try to find first hand experience. Don’t want to just jump in head first into the shallow end without knowing everything.

thanks.

Yeah...keep reading. There is information here and on other forums.

Gather what information you can that is consistent. And of course everyone is different, so seeing how she responds will be dependent on her.

Back