• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle going good but noticing some Gyno, help?

jayson.flex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So its my third cycle, its been a few years since I last cycled and everything went well but this cycle I'm doing 500mg week of Sust, 500mg week of Deca and 50mg of Anadrol for the first 4 weeks. I'm in my 3rd week and I'm noticing a little puffiness in my chest nipples area but nothing painful or sensitive but I don't want to end up with c-cups when I'm done so what do you guys recommend that I add now to stop the tittie growing before it gets out of hand. Eating clean, avg. 200-250g of protein per day with clean meals. chicken, salmon, greens, etc. Just looking for something I can get now to stop any further tit growth. Any ideas are appreciated. I do have Clomid, Nolva, T-3 and clen on hand for pct but I want to jump on this now. thanks guys.

jayflex

No AI or did I miss it?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

What are you taking for ai? Do you have blood work from before you started cycle? Are you planning on getting blood work done on cycle? What have you used in the past when taking 500mg test for ai?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont wait till after to keep from getting tits!!! Get an AI and probably some caber too

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Puffy nips are usually a sign on the ol' prolactin induced gyno from the deca. High estrogen + high prolactin is a good equation for C cups. Also is a good equation for nips that leak and boner problems.

You need an AI and caber or prami. I'd go with aromasin 12.5mg daily for a week, then taper down to 12.5mg/eod, or 3x per week. Then the caber at .5mg 2x/week

I've always used Arimidex in the past and am running it now with this cycle. This is the first time I've had this issue. Sounds like I really need to add some Caber. Can I get some dosage recommendations on Arimidex and Caber and should I run them both for all 12 weeks of cycle? Yes I am staying on top of bloodwork. My physician draws labs every other month. Thanks agin for the feedback.

jayflex

Run the Adex at the dosage you usually do. If you haven't had problems previously with gyno, your issue is probably being caused by the addition of deca and prolactin increase.

Caber dosing is usually .5mg 2x per week. I would use it through out cycle, and PCT.

20mg/Nolva throughout entre cycle and pct?

jayflex[/QUOTE Just hit the nolva until it subsides- u could actually do 40mgs a day for the first few days, if needed. But- for me it usually knocks it right out- then if it returns-repeat. But u don't have to do it the whole cycle unless needed. Good Luck!

Back