Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Turinabol experiences

whats going on everyone im thinking about running some tbol

never tried it before and wanted to hear some of yall experiences on it

did you notice mostly an increase in strength, endurance, pumps, aggression, etc...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts
    Rep Points

for me ,, it seemed like a version of dbol , without the water gain,, i dont think the pumps,or strength were as good on tbol ,,, imo tbol is dbol ,, but a little more mild ,,again without water retention

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,064 Posts
    Rep Points

It depends on what you are using it for, what you goal is and your type of training and diet. Some people have high expectations for drugs, and if it doesn't have some type of upfront on the surface effect, they think it's junk. Tbol is not aggressive, I personally love the stuff. You can get it in both orals or inject version, see pic for inject version below ~
    For myself its a great, clean tool that with steady strength gains, and great pumps. I run it paired up with anavar, both work very well side by side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Rep Points

I like it. Get some decent strength off it and it's not water retentive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    879 Posts
    Rep Points

How it was explained to me was Drol without the water gain...I tried it yrs ago in my younger days just to see for myself.. Can't remember but I don't think it causes any estrogen..but could be wrong..It is a nice,clean,lean muscle gain..would be nice with DHB or Mast..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It depends on what you are using it for, what you goal is and your type of training and diet. Some people have high expectations for drugs, and if it doesn't have some type of upfront on the surface effect, they think it's junk. Tbol is not aggressive, I personally love the stuff. You can get it in both orals or inject version, see pic for inject version below ~
    For myself its a great, clean tool that with steady strength gains, and great pumps. I run it paired up with anavar, both work very well side by side.

using it for a boost last couple weeks of my next bulk cycle... looking for something to help with strength without any water retention

i like clean compounds that dont have a lot of bloat and water retention, tbol sounds good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts
    Rep Points

Good for overall athletic performance.. strength, stamina, ect. Also will keep your muscles full and pumped without any water. Won't put on much size imo, but if slow and steady is the goal it could be right up your ally if you run it for 8-12 weeks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

I ran it twice. Dry compound, mild, some strength increase, more vascularity. But at 60-70mg day it gave me horrible back pumps. Had to cut down to 50mg day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,643 Posts
    Rep Points

TURINABOL PROFILE: (History and Science)

4-Chloromethandienone is a synthetic anabolic steroid, suspected of misuse in sports.Turinabol. One compound that often gets overlooked is Turinabol. It's actually a very popular anabolic androgenic steroid amongst bodybuilders. The reason why Turinabol (Tbol) is less spoken about is that most think it's not as effective as other oral steroids. Oral Turinabol has the scientific name of Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone, also referred to as Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone. Structurally, Turinabol is a cross between two anabolic steroids: Dianabol and Clostebol. CDMT was the first original product of Jenapharm, an East German pharmaceutical company. The patent registration took place in 1961. The idea of combining the structures of 4-chlorotestosterone (clostebol) and metandienone originated from the chemist Albert Stachowiak. Turinabol cannot be aromatized. This is, it’ll now not develop into estrogen. Turinabol’s competencies genuinely excel as an adjunct to different anabolic steroids if it is carried out (stacked) collectively with other anabolic steroids. Tbol cycle of eight weeks with a better dose of about 70mg or even 80mg in keeping with the day. Turinabol can lessen the amount of SHBG. This outcomes in extra ‘unfastened’ testosterone that can assist with fat loss, muscle gain and strength will increase!!

Just a profile. Something to Read and Learn, Enjoy!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marisol1973 View Post
    I ran it twice. Dry compound, mild, some strength increase, more vascularity. But at 60-70mg day it gave me horrible back pumps. Had to cut down to 50mg day.
    I've found that dosing Taurine at 5grams prior to cardio or workout keeps the back pumps at bay for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,643 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I've found that dosing Taurine at 5grams prior to cardio or workout keeps the back pumps at bay for me.
    Var and tbol seem to do this! Taurine definitely helps! I always have a kilo of dry l-taurine for the dreadful low back pumps. totally right about that.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Var and tbol seem to do this! Taurine definitely helps! I always have a kilo of dry l-taurine for the dreadful low back pumps. totally right about that.

Max
    I've read that Clenbuterol depletes Taurine levels so perhaps while running tbol or var along side clen the protentional for back pumps may be worse than just alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    936 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah man- running 50mgs ed right now. I like it because it's very subtle- sounds weird, but u get a little bump in strength(nothing like d-bol tho), a nice bump in vascularity, and ZERO sides. It's never affected my bloods or BP, and no bloat or even a hint of gyno(which i get almost everytime i run d-bol.) BUT- The guys are right on about the back pumps. Anything over 50 and it's crippling. All this is just MY EXP., I'm sure it's diff. for some. Def. my fav. oral overall for my situation(age). (sust., deca, t-bol, provi) great cycle for us more "mature" fellas imo. (and I have nothing @ all against d-bol- still the king of orals imo)- To answer ur questions- a little strength increase ,def. increase in endurance, great pumps, no aggression increase FOR ME. Good Luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,643 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I've read that Clenbuterol depletes Taurine levels so perhaps while running tbol or var along side clen the protentional for back pumps may be worse than just alone.
    Makes sense . Definitely have to drink tons of water !!

Max

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,064 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    using it for a boost last couple weeks of my next bulk cycle... looking for something to help with strength without any water retention

i like clean compounds that dont have a lot of bloat and water retention, tbol sounds good
    If you're looking for something that is clean and not aggressive, but will give you somewhat a steady and consistent increase with strength or performance then this would be a great place to start.
    I wouldn't have super high expectations because it may let you down in that department, just be open-minded and write down personal notes with your progress and you'll start to see it, not only on paper but also as the weeks progress.