Joel Olsteen

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110

Thread: Joel Olsteen

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,463
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,813
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    32989552

    Joel Olsteen

    Ok since Im not super religious. I believe the earth is a cell and we are a cancer killing it. This Olsteen guy is he a good guy or one of those scumbag type preachers? I was just wondering cause this guy can preach up a storm. When I turned him on I was kinda blah and man after 30 minutes of him talking Inwas ready to follow him into the gate of hell to kick ass. He should have just been an inspirational speaker.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    I know what you mean about feeling ready. Haha

    Serious answer, we were told we would know the tree by its fruit, so I suppose he's ok in my book. No house can stand divided and all that. He is what you say he is really. ..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  3. #3
    Registered User
    AMA rider's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Motocross track
    Posts
    3,036

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,694
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,738
    Thanked in
    1,142 Posts
    Rep Points
    1493721457

    That wasn't good enuff, let me try, one man's freedom fighter is another mans terrorist maybe ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]D-Bol does a body good ...

  4. #4
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,865

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,985
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,026
    Thanked in
    3,564 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    he is in it for the money, and why not, if your going to give your money because you believe it will get you points in the afterlife you deserve neither

  5. #5
    LOCAL SLUT
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    22,738

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,932
    Thanked in
    6,432 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Ok since Im not super religious. I believe the earth is a cell and we are a cancer killing it. This Olsteen guy is he a good guy or one of those scumbag type preachers? I was just wondering cause this guy can preach up a storm. When I turned him on I was kinda blah and man after 30 minutes of him talking Inwas ready to follow him into the gate of hell to kick ass. He should have just been an inspirational speaker.
    Heís a scumbag.
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  6. #6
    Registered User
    Jph30's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    521
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    113
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points
    3277715

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admin View Post
    Heís a scumbag.
    I get the scumbag vibe from him too. I look at it like this though..... if you are getting something good out of listening to him, keep on listening to him. I personally go to two different churches that have completely different preaching methods. One is a southern Baptist church (in your face, yelling type of preaching), and the other is a non-denominational church (laid-back, mellow preaching). I get something different from both, but they both have their time and place. Whatever it takes to be the best version of you is what you should gravitate towards.....and damn whatever anybody else says.

    Continual self-improvement.......this is the goal

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,591

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,708
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,811
    Thanked in
    5,103 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iíd say he is an inspirational speaker. He donates a lot of money to good causes. Surely, he lives an extravagant lifestyle. I find it funny that the majority of the world doesnít come down on athletes and celebrities for earning a living off the backs of the people that follow them.

    maybe heís not a good guy. But his message is great.

    put on the armor of God and go to war against evil.

    God bless him!

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,748

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,463
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,813
    Thanked in
    1,051 Posts
    Rep Points
    32989552

    I like your response bro. Like I said I didnít ever watch the guy until last night and his delivery was impressive, wife was ok, the thing that impressed me was at the very end where most of these guys beg for your money. Iím pretty sure you said donate if you can but the most important thing was to just get into a church. Any church. I didnít expect that.


    Quote Originally Posted by BlakeJ View Post
    I get the scumbag vibe from him too. I look at it like this though..... if you are getting something good out of listening to him, keep on listening to him. I personally go to two different churches that have completely different preaching methods. One is a southern Baptist church (in your face, yelling type of preaching), and the other is a non-denominational church (laid-back, mellow preaching). I get something different from both, but they both have their time and place. Whatever it takes to be the best version of you is what you should gravitate towards.....and damn whatever anybody else says.

    Continual self-improvement.......this is the goal

  9. #9
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Sean Archer's House
    Posts
    941

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,936
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    896
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Rep Points
    12021486

    "That dude is so full of shit, he doesnít even open his eyes when heís talking!"

    - Bill Burr

    Bill Burr's words, not mine lol.

  10. #10
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    He is all about the money.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,234

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    339
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Id venture to say he's done more for humanity than 99% of the people who like to call him a POS. He's made a ton of money and has grown a huge church into a mega church, and some people see that as some kind of indictment against his character. Never been able to figure out why some people think being wealthy is a sin.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    11,591

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,708
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,811
    Thanked in
    5,103 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    Id venture to say he's done more for humanity than 99% of the people who like to call him a POS. He's made a ton of money and has grown a huge church into a mega church, and some people see that as some kind of indictment against his character. Never been able to figure out why some people think being wealthy is a sin.
    exactly. Those who do Gods work and help people are the ones who deserve wealth much more than those other kinds of rich people... playing games, playing dress up, virtue signaling upon their soap boxes.

    if you can prove Joel Olsteen is a pile of shit, Iíll retract my statements.

  13. #13
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    15,196

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15,848
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,161
    Thanked in
    8,182 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Like most people, he's probably got some things right and other things wrong. The christians who follow him need to ask themselves why he is quiet on abortion. IMO, it's because he would lose money on a key wedge issue like that.

    No man can serve two masters: for either he
    will hate the one, and love the other; or else
    he will hold to the one, and despise the other,
    Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

    I do agree with his message of God blessing those who give faithfully. And that a man who wants to remain blameless should not be alone with any woman other than his wife. Having said that, he gives off a gay vibe to me, so he may be alone with men frequently. Or else he is way deep in the closet. Probably the latter. That's just my gut though.

    Hey, Kilsong...what's your gaydar say?

  14. #14
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,668

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    776
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,233
    Thanked in
    810 Posts
    Rep Points
    77730207

    Take ur pick Milf..
    Obviously the 4:32 second mark where he made his little homophobic comment is the worst TO ME.
    :: prudence ::

  15. #15
    Most loved gay guy on ASF
    kilsong's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Posts
    2,668

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    776
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,233
    Thanked in
    810 Posts
    Rep Points
    77730207

    I dunno if he's gay... But history has proven that some of those that make anti gay comments are in fact gay.
    :: prudence ::

Similar Threads

  1. Joel Osteen...
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2021, 09:19 AM
  2. Joel Osteen packs the TRUTH
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2016, 05:00 AM
  3. Joel Osteen
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2015, 03:35 PM
  4. Joel Osteen does it again..
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 02:11 PM
  5. Joel Osteen
    By ROID in forum The Pit
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-10-2015, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums