• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is Good site for syringes with fast delivery

IML Gear Cream!
Max,
For sure brother. I'll check them out my next round. I don't want to trash 200 pins. Even though it's highly tempting.

I hade some cheap pins and I did that exactly; not trashed en but donated them as they were still in box. The vet was happy to have them. I only use BD and Excel(cheaper), just worth the extra scratch.

Max

Stephen,
I agree wholeheartedly about the quick ta rate and cheap. They're there in 2 days from order sometimes next day. However, I'm wondering if anyone else is getting the same issues with blunt pins? Like 1-2 out of 5 seem to be dull or something. They don't go in bro. Like push...push....push.....smack that bitch through. It's not like it's pain stopping me. The whole damn leg or arm pushed in like the grand canyon before they break skin. Slight over dramatization. But good visualization. Anyone, else have this problem? I'm thinking new brand.

Honestly man I haven’t had any problems but then again I have been pinning for so long all my spots are pretty much used to it. So if it is dull I really don’t notice. Sorry bro wish I could be more help to you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my order from mainland medical supply. They took a while to send it. But when they sent it.. it was priority and got here fast.

I ordered 25gx 1ml 3cc but they sent me a box of 100ct needles 25gx 1”. And they sent me actual syringes with needles 100ct but 20g x1”. I contacted them being an honest person letting them know they sent me wrong stuff. And they informed me back saying it was correct what they did that the 25g x1 they are in such high demand because of vaccine and the covid. So if people are experiencing delays. This could be why. Atleast they hooked it up which is nice because the drawing pins are on the syringes already out of package and after drawing I just open a bee 25gx 1” pin and place it on. Works out great for me. Got more bang for my buck. Almost ordered more drawing pins too. Glad I didn’t.

Also if you have a local tractor supply store in your home town or area you can walk in and grab your supplies right there. Easiest way possible. No wait time

All mine are BD and ordered from amazon. 25g 1inch. You can get them 100 at a time, and the 1-3ml syringes for even cheaper 100-300 in a box.

I received my order from mainland medical supply. They took a while to send it. But when they sent it.. it was priority and got here fast.

I ordered 25gx 1ml 3cc but they sent me a box of 100ct needles 25gx 1”. And they sent me actual syringes with needles 100ct but 20g x1”. I contacted them being an honest person letting them know they sent me wrong stuff. And they informed me back saying it was correct what they did that the 25g x1 they are in such high demand because of vaccine and the covid. So if people are experiencing delays. This could be why. Atleast they hooked it up which is nice because the drawing pins are on the syringes already out of package and after drawing I just open a bee 25gx 1” pin and place it on. Works out great for me. Got more bang for my buck. Almost ordered more drawing pins too. Glad I didn’t.

I always order 20g x 1 for the syringe, fast and effective. . The pull is already set up. Change out the needle after you drew all you gear to a 25g and pin.
Sounds like we are on the same page there.

If i order on McSteroids.am and ask per whatsapp support if they can add syringes always be supported on this.

Also if you have a local tractor supply store in your home town or area you can walk in and grab your supplies right there. Easiest way possible. No wait time

a tractor supply store. Didn’t know that. Haven’t been to one here so I didn’t know that. But makes sense. For animals

a tractor supply store. Didn’t know that. Haven’t been to one here so I didn’t know that. But makes sense. For animals

Exactly and they don’t ask any questions whatsoever. You can grab any size syringe and they every size and gauge needle you want. Just grab and go.

Get Shredded!
Amazon for sure get em in 2 days plus you can get them cheaper than from a suppliers website because there’s competitive pricing

I just go to Sam’s club they don’t ask shit

Dude... ebay. Been getting my shit on there for years.

Back