• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finasteride & minoxidil

Never tried them, but from what I've heard Finasteride will make your dick not work :eek:

I think I'd rather lose my hair.....

Never tried them, but from what I've heard Finasteride will make your dick not work :eek:

I think I'd rather lose my hair.....

not true. My boss is taking it and also on trt through his dr. He did a ton of reasearch on the medication and it says like under 4% had sexual side effects. And it said out of the 4%, 3% of them were actually only taking sugar pills. It was a blind study. And he also browsed some forums that people are taking it and with taking testosterone there is nobody on there complaining about sexual side effects but me personally I have not tried it I don’t know anything about it I just know what he told me because there was three weeks strong where he was looking it up all day long and he would tell me everything he was reading because since he started TRT his hair started thinning and he started growing thicker hair on his body which he has never had any of those 2 problems before.

It will also help with your prostate lowering risk for prostate cancer. It will shrink it. Where testosterone makes your prostate grow from the dht and the finasteroid lowers your dht

Back