• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Friday Night Chick Flick (not a Gibbs production)

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was a little hesitant to tie myself into a series, but here goes. Tonight's chick flick is:

Twighlight

v1.bTsxMTE3NDQxOTtqOzE4ODA0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA

I won't sugarcoat things. There are some incredibly cringe worthy moments in these movies (baseball hissing scene, i'm looking at you). But...if you can overlook those brief moments, the rest of the story makes up for it.

Our story starts out with young Bella (Kristen Stewart) leaving her warm, sunny Arizona home to go live with her divorced father in the cold and rainy Forks, WA. New home, new school, new life comes with many struggles. Despite initial conflict, she quickly develops a crush on vampire Edward (Robert Pattinson). Can a vampire and a human really fall in love? Predator and prey theme begin. This movie also makes no qualms that it is straight up ripping off Romeo and Juliet. And even gives a nod to that fact in later movies.

I give this movie 1 salty tears on the Gibbs scale--it's just really not that sad. And only one drop of precum on the Multislacking scale. Why so low? This movie has a severe lack of Jacob (Taylor Lautner). And Bella spends most of this movie dressed like 90's grunge rock.

This movie is the awkward teenage handjob of the series. But hey...it's still a handjob.

I've only seen part of the last one in the series... Wasn't for me.... I was like wtf is Lucian from Underworld doing in this movie lol.

I think you should consider "love and other drugs" as an option lots of anne hathaway tits..:coffee:

I've only seen part of the last one in the series... Wasn't for me.... I was like wtf is Lucian from Underworld doing in this movie lol.

I would blame watching it on teenage daughters, but that would be a lie. But as far as chick flicks go, it is watchable. There are some legit good laughs in it too. When there's not, I just make my own "gay for jacob" jokes.

I would blame watching it on teenage daughters, but that would be a lie. But as far as chick flicks go, it is watchable. There are some legit good laughs in it too. When there's not, I just make my own "gay for jacob" jokes.

I've seen many chick flicks in my life. The notebook, the vow etc. I will watch them from time to time without being forced to... "Gay for Jacob" jokes lol

I've seen many chick flicks in my life. The notebook, the vow etc. I will watch them from time to time without being forced to... "Gay for Jacob" jokes lol

Thankfully, Gibbs already did The Notebook. I think the vow too. Notebook is hard to watch for me. Hits me right in the ovaries.

I think you should consider "love and other drugs" as an option lots of anne hathaway tits..:coffee:

ewwww.... Anne Hathaway is like the most annoying and shittiest actress in the galactic federation... I would still fuck her but it would feel like a chore. That’s how much I can’t stand that bitch.

ewwww.... Anne Hathaway is like the most annoying and shittiest actress in the galactic federation... I would still fuck her but it would feel like a chore. That’s how much I can’t stand that bitch.

Attachments

• 52eg16.jpg
    52eg16.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 27
IML Gear Cream!
A lot of people say that but she is right in my wheelhouse...:coffee:

Oh wtf??
I move to ban Multi for opening up this line of dialog.
This fucking freak needs to be stopped.

Oh wtf??
I move to ban Multi for opening up this line of dialog.
This fucking freak needs to be stopped.

Well we agree on one thing. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back