• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Another victim of GorillaFarm

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Its me, I'm the victim, seems like everyone who ordered in February is getting burned, sad day, put a big boy order in. Just here for some, 'It'll be okay bro's' from the homies

Not to mention their email is now no longer in use

Lol people are getting their packs

I ordered the day before they closed up, and received my pack yesterday. I hope that you have the same luck.

These are the, 'Itll be okay bro' im lookin for

Ill keep waiting ig, been 5 weeks since order

Sadly its apart of the game. Gorilla has never burned anyone before and its not like he created a sale to burn everyone. Packs are still going out, and I’m pretty hopeful everyone that ordered will eventually get taken care of one way or another. Doesn’t make sense to only rob certain people, should have robbed everyone if that was the case.

Back in the day packs took 2 months to come and we never complained. That was the norm. Take it as a loss for now and order from someone else if you need, but Santa might visit in the next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly its apart of the game. Gorilla has never burned anyone before and its not like he created a sale to burn everyone. Packs are still going out, and I’m pretty hopeful everyone that ordered will eventually get taken care of one way or another. Doesn’t make sense to only rob certain people, should have robbed everyone if that was the case.

Back in the day packs took 2 months to come and we never complained. That was the norm. Take it as a loss for now and order from someone else if you need, but Santa might visit in the next month.

For sure will definitely look elsewhere for now and grab some things i need, and if it comes it comes and thats all the better. Theyve never burned me in the past, but theyve also never took 5 weeks to get a package out also, and the complete shutdown of their email sketches me out. But we shall see

I think you will get your pack. Take a step back though and realize what we are all doing here. It isn't Amazon, anything can happen and change at any time. This is the game we play.

It’s been done, but he hasn’t gotten back to me at all, but I assume he’s getting a plethora of other DMs for the same reason

There are no victims of GP.
There never has been.
If you’ve paid for an order you will be squared away.

Can anyone even get on the site anymore?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

How much Var??..sounds like a deal..
I would trust what TG's said...

BTW..good to see you Guns

How much Var??..sounds like a deal..
I would trust what TG's said...

BTW..good to see you Guns

Call me a rebel, but I like getting exactly what I paid for. Now if a source wants to toss in some var 'on top' of what I ordered, I'm cool with that. Just don't go making substitutions and call it a day. What if this guy ordered the test cyp for trt? Of what value would the var be?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Really? What about this guy who ordered 6 vials of test c and adex, but got anavar instead? Explain that shit...I'll wait

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

Yea dude I’m pretty fucking pissed and the var is not what I wanted at all....... it’s not a win for me it’s a loss
Gorilla was always a home run hitter for me but last two orders weren’t smooth at all one took forever and this one gets me on a sale to take forever to send and is the wrong shit

Call me a rebel, but I like getting exactly what I paid for. Now if a source wants to toss in some var 'on top' of what I ordered, I'm cool with that. Just don't go making substitutions and call it a day. What if this guy ordered the test cyp for trt? Of what value would the var be?

Bam someone who gets the fucking point

That would be like my wife going to the medical marijuana shop and getting tar heroin my accident.

You guys need to lighten up
...it was a stab at some humor..

I know and have been exactly in the shoes of a deal gone tits up..
Yes GF..has been great..remember who is the rep...
I doubt they will leave you empty handed..

If you haven't been burned in this Game,you will be at some point..
Proper way to go is contact the rep..and be level headed..

It is one of the worse parts..Yes..but can you really do??
Rule of thumb: never run out and never order more than you can afford to loose..

Really? What about this guy who ordered 6 vials of test c and adex, but got anavar instead? Explain that shit...I'll wait

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=66963&share_type=t&link_source=app

Are you that guy?
Things are being worked on behind the scene that most don’t know about. I’ve done my part as a favor to Monte and to try to help the folks still waiting. Even though I have no stake in any of this.

Fanning the flames helps no one. The source is GONE. There’s a handful of loose ends, not a bunch of victims. FFS

Are you that guy?
Things are being worked on behind the scene that most don’t know about. I’ve done my part as a favor to Monte and to try to help the folks still waiting. Even though I have no stake in any of this.

Fanning the flames helps no one. The source is GONE. There’s a handful of loose ends, not a bunch of victims. FFS

Honestly I don’t think anything will be done since the email isn’t working anymore from my understanding...... rep said he would try his best but told me don’t hold my breath which is like ok I guess

I spoke to GP about a week ago. I’m trying to facilitate communication with Monte. From all appearances he’s tried to fill all orders. Some, it seems, fell between the cracks. We all know the risks involved with these things. I know it doesn’t help you, but 6 vials of test is nothing. Certainly not enough to label this source a scammer. Many, many sources in the past have burned lots of folks when they close up. I honestly don’t think this is the case with GP.

So what happened to Gorilla.

They just packed up and closed up shop?

I have no dog in this fight Im just very curious. Seems like they had a steady customer base to just walk away for no reason?!

Back