2,442 Posts
    Rep Points

What have we become?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points

All I can say is that if a boy who thinks he is a girl goes in the bathroom, locker room, dressing room... etc. etc. etc.... with any of my girls OR my wife for that matter, he and/or his father will have hell to pay. If you want to raise one of these confused little liberal pussy mother fuckers, you better teach him to respect the real girls and women of this country......at least here in the south. We ain't gonna tolerate that shit! I seriously think we need to consider dividing this country into Red and Blue. And build another wall to divide us. Those liberal fucktards would self destruct within 5 years. If this post goes against the forum rules (Which I re-read before posting this) I sincerely apologize to GC and ldog and please delete it....... Otherwise, Rant over!........ And Trump 2024!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,073 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro.

Build a wall around Southern California and nyc. Put all the weirdos and Libbyís in those districts.... broadcast within the walls on PPV tv .... use the money to send food to these people (cuz ya know these people canít do anything for themselves) and just watch them cancel each other all day long.

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít know where youíd even build the walls these days, liberals have been reliably invading and destroying red states for years and COVID is just throwing more fuel on the fire.

They either tax themselves into poverty or elect retarded DAs who turn the place into Baghdad. Once it gets to be too much they bail. They donít learn anything, they just take their silly opinions with them and ruin more places, shoveling their bullshit down all of the normal peoples throats.

Weíre in for a rough few decades I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,442 Posts
    Rep Points

As stated above, itís becoming nationwide. Itís sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,073 Posts
    Rep Points

then we have no choice... letís do like them Texas boys do!
    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    As stated above, itís becoming nationwide. Itís sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    892 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    All I can say is that if a boy who thinks he is a girl goes in the bathroom, locker room, dressing room... etc. etc. etc.... with any of my girls OR my wife for that matter, he and/or his father will have hell to pay. If you want to raise one of these confused little liberal pussy mother fuckers, you better teach him to respect the real girls and women of this country......at least here in the south. We ain't gonna tolerate that shit! I seriously think we need to consider dividing this country into Red and Blue. And build another wall to divide us. Those liberal fucktards would self destruct within 5 years. If this post goes against the forum rules (Which I re-read before posting this) I sincerely apologize to GC and ldog and please delete it....... Otherwise, Rant over!........ And Trump 2024!
    Post of the month award goes to Altenator_6

Give me a Hell Yeah!!
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Sad to say but it's going to get a lot worst!! These motherfuckers have just started fucking things up brothers!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post

exactly my thoughts. Make this two different counties. Watch those retards burn their side of the country down. Cause someone got offended. Lol. Could you imagine the circus that would take place if we divided the country like that. The red side would continue to grow and the money we bust our asses for woukdnt be going to lazy people that donít put in any effort. I donít want some guy going in locker room or bathroom with my daughter cause he ďidentifiesĒ as a female. When he gets undressed whipping a penis out looking at my daughter boobs or vagina. Fuck nooooo. All this cancelation culture shit and character assassinations. Let them have that shit. If they want to delete history and cartoons and everything because 1% of the population got offended. Itís like a contest these days for these circus clowns to come up with the most creative off the wall things that they are offended by and what not. Make the whole population change for 1% views. Fuck no. Cancel cartoons cause they are offensive. Yet cardi b and her WAP SONG THAT SHE HAS AND PERFORMED ON SOME SHOE THE OTHER NIGHT SCISSORING ON STAGE WITH ANOTHER CHICK KNOWING THE CROWD WATCHING IS A YOUNG CROWD. shits crazy. These democratic pedophiles are trying so hard to push sex to young kids and make legal age of consent lower so these pedophiles can legally have sex with children. Wtf. They canít make no decision like that on their own. And donít need to be making decisions like that. If it were up to kids we would have super powers, everything would be free, no such thing as work or school, and just stay home and play Fortnite or call of duty all day everyday. Thatís why us adults have to make decisions for our kids. They canít make real world choices yet. Some grown ass man trying to seduce a young child saying pedophilia is a type of sexuality like gays and lesbians and transgenders. California needs to just burn the fuck down. Iím scared for my kids. All I can do is hope they fuck it up so bad right now with Biden and people wake up and stand up against this corrupt ass democrats before they take away all our guns and all our freedom. They want us poor. They want us uneducated and divided by every way possible race, sex, religion, sexual preference, and so on. Because the weaker they can make us. Less money less power less of an influence, no way to protect ourselves, uneducated and weak minded cry bullies brain washed into the thought we NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO SURVIVE. SO WE WILL NEVER STAND AGAINST THEM. WHOS GOING TO BITE THE HANE THAT FEEDS THEM. They are trying to say republicans or anyone who supports trump or DOESNT agree with them is domestic terrorist and take them out of the military. They are creating their own army right now.

just the other day Portland got money to fund the police from everything antifa burned down and destroyed of the police. And antifa went at it again destroying government buildings and property rioting against Portland for getting money to fund the police. Why isnít Biden or Portland calling in national guard making headlines with every alphabet agency out there identifying these domestic terrorists??? Hmmmm. But if it was trump supporters the national guard would be there and every agency in the USA making headlines for domestic terrorists.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,073 Posts
    Rep Points

I hear the powers that be are pressuring the NFL to not sign with Fox. Haha ...

you think these idiots that play dress up actually watch sports? Ffs 🤦*♂️...

I hope it happens.... I hope bezos loses millions on the Thursday night football contract because the NFLs mostly conservative viewer base just finally stops watching it ... maybe trumps new football league can gather traction lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snookslayer05 View Post
    exactly my thoughts. Make this two different counties. Watch those retards burn their side of the country down. Cause someone got offended. Lol. Could you imagine the circus that would take place if we divided the country like that. The red side would continue to grow and the money we bust our asses for woukdnt be going to lazy people that donít put in any effort. I donít want some guy going in locker room or bathroom with my daughter cause he ďidentifiesĒ as a female. When he gets undressed whipping a penis out looking at my daughter boobs or vagina. Fuck nooooo. All this cancelation culture shit and character assassinations. Let them have that shit. If they want to delete history and cartoons and everything because 1% of the population got offended. Itís like a contest these days for these circus clowns to come up with the most creative off the wall things that they are offended by and what not. Make the whole population change for 1% views. Fuck no. Cancel cartoons cause they are offensive. Yet cardi b and her WAP SONG THAT SHE HAS AND PERFORMED ON SOME SHOE THE OTHER NIGHT SCISSORING ON STAGE WITH ANOTHER CHICK KNOWING THE CROWD WATCHING IS A YOUNG CROWD. shits crazy. These democratic pedophiles are trying so hard to push sex to young kids and make legal age of consent lower so these pedophiles can legally have sex with children. Wtf. They canít make no decision like that on their own. And donít need to be making decisions like that. If it were up to kids we would have super powers, everything would be free, no such thing as work or school, and just stay home and play Fortnite or call of duty all day everyday. Thatís why us adults have to make decisions for our kids. They canít make real world choices yet. Some grown ass man trying to seduce a young child saying pedophilia is a type of sexuality like gays and lesbians and transgenders. California needs to just burn the fuck down. Iím scared for my kids. All I can do is hope they fuck it up so bad right now with Biden and people wake up and stand up against this corrupt ass democrats before they take away all our guns and all our freedom. They want us poor. They want us uneducated and divided by every way possible race, sex, religion, sexual preference, and so on. Because the weaker they can make us. Less money less power less of an influence, no way to protect ourselves, uneducated and weak minded cry bullies brain washed into the thought we NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO SURVIVE. SO WE WILL NEVER STAND AGAINST THEM. WHOS GOING TO BITE THE HANE THAT FEEDS THEM. They are trying to say republicans or anyone who supports trump or DOESNT agree with them is domestic terrorist and take them out of the military. They are creating their own army right now.

just the other day Portland got money to fund the police from everything antifa burned down and destroyed of the police. And antifa went at it again destroying government buildings and property rioting against Portland for getting money to fund the police. Why isnít Biden or Portland calling in national guard making headlines with every alphabet agency out there identifying these domestic terrorists??? Hmmmm. But if it was trump supporters the national guard would be there and every agency in the USA making headlines for domestic terrorists.
    Atlas Shrugged predicted this. All the industrialists and money makers disappeared into a holographicly camouflaged area of the world and left the corrupt communists to canabolize themselves. Will the states have the fortitude to break from the rest of the country or will the productive peoples that just lost everything due to shutdowns relocatre and make their own country?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,073 Posts
    Rep Points

We should all get together and buy timeshares in Alaska. Itís the last frontier...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

People are crazy. I still like to think that most Americans think like us and itís just the loud minority on social media and the media that are FN crazy. Stay up

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,442 Posts
    Rep Points

Its a mess for sure.

Might as well pin some ATIPP to ease my mental stress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    210 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    We should all get together and buy timeshares in Alaska. Itís the last frontier...
    Holy shit Milford.... you always seem to throw that comment in a thread that makes me bust out laughing!! And then when I look at your Avatar it just goes hand in hand with your comment usually!! LMMFAO!