Looking for one good logger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Registered User
    Achilleus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    57

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points
    -603743

    Oh shit, I didn't know you guys carried Biotech. That was my OG gear that I started with years ago from an old buddy of mine. Used their Test C and E, Deca and I believe Tren A. Definitely some good shit. I probably have some old boxes of biotech laying around somewhere still lol.
    Last edited by Achilleus; 03-20-2021 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #17
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,619
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,543
    Thanked in
    10,676 Posts
    Rep Points
    703116079

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleus View Post
    Oh shit, I didn't know you guys carried Biotech. That was my OG gear that I started with years ago from an old buddy of mine. Used their Test C and E, Deca and I believe Tren A. Definitely some good shit. I probably have some old boxes of biotech laying around somewhere still lol.
    It has been around a long time , Auctus too.
    My papa used it so , it is has been around a decade at least, Idk really. One thing I do know is Gearpro is legit AF and as long as you follow their directions well, you will be pleased

  3. #18
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,619
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,543
    Thanked in
    10,676 Posts
    Rep Points
    703116079

    I think she needs to log
    Gotta love a strong Redhead!! Primo/Var

    Max

  4. #19
    Registered User
    Klinkster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Yes thatís my Transformation pic.!
    Posts
    44

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    530100

    This would be a sweet deal for someone!

  5. #20
    Snorts raw tren
    jolter604's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    953
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I think she needs to log
    Gotta love a strong Redhead!! Primo/Var

    Max
    Daily progress and glute gains

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    333
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    236
    Thanked in
    148 Posts
    Rep Points
    2360100

    Gearpro is the largest domestic distributor of Biotech bro. Itís a little pricey but you know exactly what your getting each time which to me is worth the extra $.

    Also Biotech has been around now for over 20years and GP has been working with them for approximately 15 of those 20+ years. Awesome Combo.



    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleus View Post
    Oh shit, I didn't know you guys carried Biotech. That was my OG gear that I started with years ago from an old buddy of mine. Used their Test C and E, Deca and I believe Tren A. Definitely some good shit. I probably have some old boxes of biotech laying around somewhere still lol.

  7. #22
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,732

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29,619
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17,543
    Thanked in
    10,676 Posts
    Rep Points
    703116079

    Quote Originally Posted by GearProRep View Post
    Gearpro is the largest domestic distributor of Biotech bro. Itís a little pricey but you know exactly what your getting each time which to me is worth the extra $.

    Also Biotech has been around now for over 20years and GP has been working with them for approximately 15 of those 20+ years. Awesome Combo.
    True and True! Good products, No Fuss! Costs a bit $$ but, you get it.

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Need another logger!
    By Montego1 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 02:59 PM
  2. Need another logger!
    By Montego1 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-22-2019, 05:08 AM
  3. Looking for 1 Logger
    By GGG in forum Monster Labs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 08:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums