• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Naps Customer Gear Pics

Get Shredded!
Title: Best Mix to Ever Exist!!

Description: Extremely fast shipping, great compounds all in one. Really potent and effective stuff in this vial, 2cc every other day will have you looking and feeling RIGHT!!

Products:
GP Andromix (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0uxg2tubrhf.jpeg

Title: Always reliable and trustworthy products from both of these companies I have used in my experience are clean and yielded great results for me personally and always satisfied customer!

Description: Great good experience with this order got it very fast. placing the order online and always reliable.

Products:
Winstrol 50 (Pharmago Labs)

0od9f6ubmlbh.jpeg

What's the deal with the Test C coagulating at room temperature? I know I can heat it up, but I had another brand that never solidified. Seemed cleaner as well as thinner. Will the thicker stuff be harder to inject?

And who triggered the avalanche of spam? After I joined this site and made a few purchases from Naps the amount of junk mail I receive increased by a factor of 10.

What's the deal with the Test C coagulating at room temperature? I know I can heat it up, but I had another brand that never solidified. Seemed cleaner as well as thinner. Will the thicker stuff be harder to inject?

Hey brother,
The deal is, it’s called Crystallization once temp changes under certain temp it will crystalize. Most of the time during the shipping at high altitude could cause it.
In your case never exp it before, some labs add additional chemical solution (Glycol) to prevent it and some labs will add two def types of OIL by converting the oil it becomes a little more viscous. We have steps on how to eliminate the Crystallization which is posted on our website.
Please be sure to provide the link for crystallization that I have provided long time ago

Thank you!

Title: DP Test Cyp

Description: Dragon Pharma quality, couldn't resist this one and Test Cyp is my favorite test. and even got a free Test prop which will definitely be part of my summer cutting cycle... Every order I have placed has been delivered, If you are reviewing any of my pics, then you will know I'm a loyal customer and have no complaints.

Products:
Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma)
Propionat 100 (Dragon Pharma)

0m3ipw8r0vg.jpg

Title: One of the Best - Anavar

Description: I've been a fan of Anavar for a few years now and I gotta say this is one the best and safest that I've used. However, this will be the first time I will be trying Anavar from Pharmaqo. I've usually always ordered Anavar and other products from Geneza which have been phenomenal. So we'll see how this newer company turns out. Reviews have been great therefore the reason I decided to give this one a try. Aside from that, the packaging and shipping was just right, got my gear in about 3 weeks. I'm excited to try Anavar from Pharmago,

Products:
Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs)

0kgpdar5v6r.jpeg

Title: Tren Goodness

Description: Another successful delivery from Naps. I purchased Geneza Tren A. back during the POTW sale. Geneza is Always reliable and is the Pharma I prefer to purchase from Naps. I've never had a bad product from them and this Tren A. meets that gold standard. Delivery time took a week as well. Solid Tren

Products:
GP Tren Acetate 100 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals)

0m54p0a60brd.jpeg

Title: Superdrol Super Fan

Description: I used Superdrol before, had good goal results and wanted to share this time. We know Naps has great customer service, fast shipping, best pricing etc, but people want here about is particular brands of gear so, this is my review on this product. First up this is not a bulking but more for people who want results in the strength only department. This packs a massive kick and you can feel it going to work like a preworkout. I got pretty good pumps and strength took without much weight gain. I only used 10mg p/d for 8 weeks with no side effects and good results; let's see what happens 2nd time around.Bottom line; if you wanna get stronger, no sides or weight gain....try Superdrol from Pharmaqo

Products:
Superdrol (Pharmage Labs)

06y6599to7fc.jpg

Back